Release time for Deluxe on PS 4

Kongo030
667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Sorry for opening a thread in the general section but I don't have access to the PS4 forum despite having pre-ordered the deluxe version.
Which leads me to my question: At what time (CET) will I be able to download the game on Thursday?

Comments

• s1sscottishlobo
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can download it now.
  • Kongo030
    But how? When I go to the PS Store there's only one button telling me I can't buy because I own it already but no button to download.

When I manage this the follow up question would be: When can I play it on Thursday :)
  • Tullzter
    1180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe it's already pre-downloaded on your PS4
  • PigeonOnCrack88
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im going to to be sitting there at 11:59pm hoping that it comes out stroke of midnight @Kongo030
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Go into your library, then the purchases tab. Should see the count down ticker as well as the ability to download the game.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was available from 12 last night, I had the auto download box checked, looked this morning and it was downloading.
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @PigeonOnCrack88 the countdown time does suggest that it will be midnight release
  • Kongo030
    edited November 2018
    Thanks guys - you can clearly tell I usually bought games on disks. Though I doubt the countdown timer will match the exact hours as it would be rolling release through the time zones then.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    https://carbonic.dk/RandomPublic/BFV/preloadtimes.jpg

You can download it as from 12am mate, as soon as I turned my ps4 on this morning the download started.
  • Kongo030
    Yeah I managed to download yesterday as well. Now I also see the countdown for 0:00 tonight but i doubt that I'll really be able to play at this time. So i might trying to get up at 4 or 5 unless someone has a reliable source.
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @Kongo030

PC is the only platform where everyone gets it at the same time
  • Kongo030
    Okay so a rolling release....thanks. I guess I need to go to bed soon.