Update BFV Won't load next map issue, not Fixed

Comments

• Furious_Fista
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have this issue since the initial game release and i am on a single monitor. This happens every single time when game ends on Arras map and loads the next one.
  • Choppra
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue, 4 games in a row. One thing I did notice is after cleaning my ram after a map it now loads the next map fine. So this has been working for me for 2 days now.
    The program I use is iobit system care (the free version) There's a haddy quick ram clean button, hope this helps

This does nothing. I wouldn't run software like this on your pc.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Choppra wrote: »
    I have the same issue, 4 games in a row. One thing I did notice is after cleaning my ram after a map it now loads the next map fine. So this has been working for me for 2 days now.
    The program I use is iobit system care (the free version) There's a haddy quick ram clean button, hope this helps

I have run this for 7 years with no problems, it's your choice.....
  • uremytoy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i have simmilar issue but in my case next map shows as the one i just played. i.e lets say i played rotterdam after i finish it next map is rotterdam too and it wont load at all
  • Choppra
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, can confirm disabling 1 monitor does nothing.
  • RcStinneR
    4 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When I first got the game had this issue. Then the first patch came out then it stopped and I got more in game functions (like getting ribbons and medals finally and showing progression in between map change) but now after small patch just recently came out Im back to not being able to load a new map. Just stuck sometimes on old map or when it shows the next map I get dual loading V symbols. I have one screen, updated drivers, admin, and in game origin is not on. I have tried several remedies and no luck. someone please have the solution. No Im not going to download anything extra to clear files and such things. Either dice/ea needs to fix or you may lost a customer that has been playing since bf1942!
  • Kha0t1c
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Hi, I'm Michael. And I'm another Single Screen, Origin Overlay Off, Origin Running as Admin, Stuck in Load Screen 'ohlic.
    I've been playing for about a month and have seen 3 pretty decent size patches hit the game. I've even re-installed the game from scratch - because I'm insane. (Repeating the same action hoping for a different result).
    I too have been playing since bf1942 and looked at many a' spawn screen in Desert Combat.
    I'm not a great Battlefield player but I try and have a good time - because the games have been fun...until now.

I get it. I work in a software development world. DevOps Support actually. I get it. Software Development is hard. Not like driving a car in the snow kind of hard. Or even playing a FPS against a crowd of folks that were born with a controller in their hand. Creating something can be f'n difficult. Testing it can be even harder. Perhaps they ran out of software testers, or don't use a test-based development iteration. Dunno...

The result is: We forked out good money for the privilege to be software testers. I don't have a set of test cases and I don't even know the actual requirements. However, I'm pretty sure that it's required that the software actually transition from one match/map to another without forcing the user to Force Halt (ALT-F4) the software, and restart it. Sure, "Turn it off and Turn it back on again" is the #1 FIX in the IT world. But this isn't really a fix is it? It's a band-aid because, as soon as you finish your match/map you have to do it - all over again.

I don't mind testing a Developers code, whether it's full product or feature-add iteration. But I usually get paid for it. Not the other way around...
  • Tachikoma91
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i9 9900k + 2080ti 11GB user here, 4k OLED 60hz TV for a screen, same issue.
    Tried turning off the RGB on my PC but the error still occurs, even without RTX and non DX12.
    Gonna try downloading more RAM.

It's like 4/7 games I finish the round, and i get the double V loading spinner in the top corner like other people reported.
    Have to leave the server and rejoin while my friends have already spawned in and started playing.
  • Santhapiya
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    This is happening to me as well. I'm enjoying the game but this is getting old.
  • lGuerillal
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yep this works. Thx Johny, respect.
  • lGuerillal
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Choppra wrote: »

Lol man. This is the only option for now. Sure u can go find another mem cleaner, because its obviously a memory leak.

All u fo is alt tab before clicking continue after map end. Then run cleaner for 3 sec. Then alt tab back. Much faster then restart game and rejoin squad in queue.
  • goodorbad
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cant believe I have to reload the danm game after every map....thanks EA....You guys working for Yahoo at your real job?
  • phcmaia
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello all ,
    I accidentally fixed , at least for me so im sharing wit u .
    In origin app i changed the game language , then origin ran which seems like a game repair so i waited a few minutes , entered the game and after the round ended the next map loaded .
    Give it a try.
    BR,
  • p0pcornMuncher
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • uremytoy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can confirm. After changing language to English I was able to play like 5 maps without any issues. Hope this will stay like this but I will check it later
  • El_Tef0
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Same issue. Such a mood killer when I have to rejoin an eternal queue to be with my friends again, most of the times I just close the game and be done with it.
  • LoreZ91
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue... **** game broken
  • p0pcornMuncher
    356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lGuerillal wrote: »

Yep this works. Thx Johny, respect.

if this is true then DICE have a memory leak to fix by the sounds of it.
  • Almaric11b
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here Customer support is of no help
  • STOPchris
    375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, wasn't happening before today... DICE is **** anymore. This game is such an unfinished POS.