Update BFV Won't load next map issue, not Fixed

Comments

• goodorbad
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have 128 gb of memory. I ran origin as administrator. Repaired the game. Reinstalled drivers. Everything I read on these forums and I STILL have to close out the game and restart it after every round. Love how they want us to play grand operations but have to drop out after 1 round.
  • Batros
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there,

Have anybody being contacted by EA or DICE in order to understand the issue, or to provide a solution to the problem?

Cheers.
  • carsono311
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still broken. This is a game breaking bug. HOW is it not fixed yet? FIX IT DICE.
  • Killerdog1234
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happening all the time to me on ps4 since update.game is unplayable and frustrating when you have constantly close app and restart
  • SoMuchHard
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fantastic. Alt F4 every single time.
    #dicefixit
  • goodorbad
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2
    I join a match and not even 3 minutes later, the map is over. And your POS game wont even load the next day!!! I would really like my money back EA.
    Post edited by goodorbad on
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guys try a ram cleaner. It's the only thing that worked for me and a ton of other members in my clan.
    I use iobit (free version of advanced system care) All you have to do is click the cleaner rocket before you click continue on your screen and that's it. Once again another Dice game that has a bug in the ram cache and it doesn't dump it before the next map loads that's why it shows you the same map you just played.
    I hope I helped some of you...
  • G3org3FX
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Guys try a ram cleaner. It's the only thing that worked for me and a ton of other members in my clan.
    I use iobit (free version of advanced system care) All you have to do is click the cleaner rocket before you click continue on your screen and that's it. Once again another Dice game that has a bug in the ram cache and it doesn't dump it before the next map loads that's why it shows you the same map you just played.
    I`ve tried , after Rotterdam next map is loading in GO (Twisted Steel) but after i get loading screen
  • Semifreak
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This happens to me to (PS4). I really want to play more of this game, but this loading bug gets in the way.
  • hardcoreYm
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    after trying almost every thing i find some way to fix this bug . after a match ends and shows best squad you need to alt+tab to windows before game shows the reward page . then you will wait 5~7 secs there and you will go back to game . also for grand operation round 1 or 2 after the guy finish his words and before screen goes black you should alt+tab it . hope it work
  • Plucky1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The

For me, the game would get stuck on map loading with the double loading icon about 95% of the time. This workaround worked for me. I used the performance monitor that came with the iobit app to run the ram cleaner. My procedure is: after the round is over during the clock counter to the next game, I would wait for "load icon" to stop running, usually with 35 sec left to the start of loading the next round. Then I would click on the ram cleaner in the performance monitor, wait until its done, and repeat this about 4-5 times. Then I go back to BF5 and click on continue to the next round, and voila, no freeze. Seems to work 95% of the time.
  • Gmorgenstern
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ram Cleaner is usually ****. They have to fix the Server and the Maprotation.

It is impossible for me to play great Operation. After Alt+F4 it startet still at Day 1 (what a mess).
  • CptJauchefuerst2
    Same problem. How am I supposed to finish the Tides of War - Snostrom - Iron Ore -> Win a Grand Operation?!?
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    287 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I recently started having this bug and I checked if Origin in-game had re-activated itself - nope, it was off in the application settings. But then I checked the game settings for BFV through game library, and there Origin in-game was active. After I turned that off I haven't had any problems with the next map loading in.
  • Jawshpaul
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys

I had the same problem that you all encountered. Between maps, I either will be stuck in the loading screen, or it would black out.
    My first "fix" was to turn off the origin in game. After I did that, I no longer got 2 loading icons, but just one- however, this failed to make the next map load.

I then downloaded Iobit as suggested. Ran the optimizer, and then after the first game, I Alt Tab, went to the Ram cleaner tool (rocket icon), and clicked it before the countdown timer went to 0. And... IT WORKED! Tried it twice so far, and it worked both times so I am pretty sure this was the fix.

I suspect its because some of our PCs don't have enough processing power to load the next map, so using the Ram cleaner between maps cleans it out fresh for the new map.

Thanks to whoever suggested it and see you guys on the field!
  • DMGrifter
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wasn't a believer but the iobit trick is working for me. Finally no frustration.
  • SuperSlinky2k
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!! I have to Alt+F4 EVERY god forsaken round! GET THIS FIXED GOD DAMMIT!!!!
  • Ziad_TTz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    same **** problem her to change my VGA for RTX2070 and still the same Alt F4 after every game so suck and no one care of Dice or EA it's ****
  • lGuerillal
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ziad_TTz wrote: »
    same **** problem her to change my VGA for RTX2070 and still the same Alt F4 after every game so suck and no one care of Dice or EA it's ****

Why would u change gpu lol? Its me.ory leak. Use iobit ram cleaner, read this thread.
  • bigguyhawaii
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 8
    Gave origin admins rights solved it for me.