Update BFV Won't load next map issue, not Fixed

12346»

Comments

• DoctorGonzo
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Never had this issue once until just now i updated windows to 1809, tried 2 rounds and happened both times
  • StingX71
    608 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Guys try a ram cleaner. It's the only thing that worked for me and a ton of other members in my clan.
    I use iobit (free version of advanced system care) All you have to do is click the cleaner rocket before you click continue on your screen and that's it. Once again another Dice game that has a bug in the ram cache and it doesn't dump it before the next map loads that's why it shows you the same map you just played.
    I hope I helped some of you...
    I`ve tried , after Rotterdam next map is loading in GO (Twisted Steel) but after i get loading screen

Twisted Steel seems to cause the issue for me as well.
  • KingChar98
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I just posted a topic on this bug due to the fact I was thinking that I am the only one turns out am not.( Stuck on the loading screen of the same map I was playing with two loading spinners)

Is there a way to fix it ? They only fix I found after this happens is to restart the game
  • mefistolhl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I also get this bug, but what's strange is that my friend never had it, so it depends probably on the configuration of the computer.
  • ChaosIsMyMaster
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mefistolhl wrote: »
    I also get this bug, but what's strange is that my friend never had it, so it depends probably on the configuration of the computer.

It depends. On old PC i never had this problem but when i upgraded PC (RAM,MOBO and CPU) i have this everytime now and very often i have to use Alt+F4 to quit the game.
  • 1WarPig1
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also have this problem,but it only happens now and then. When it does happen,I’ll get both,the double loading spinner or the same map bug. I might play for a couple of days without bug and some days it will do it over and over.
  • ApacheX
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have this issue, today. Never seen it before. A real ****.
  • BOYDEYCOUNT
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So i think both the Origin in-game AND NVIDIA in game panels have some affect on the issue, after turning both of them off it was okay for a couple of weeks, only very rarely having the issue, but the other day i turned them both back on because i wanted to start recording bug issues i was having, since then (yesterday) i joined a game and it wouldn't load the next map, got back into another server and it did the same, then i turned off Origin in-game menu and it loaded the second map, but not the third.
  • Robberpwnsurmom
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have a problem, when i finish a map and new map starts to load, up right corner there's 2 loading icons(those lifeline bumps or whatever) and the map wont load, happens very often, all i can do is alt f4 and restart again. Very annoying.
  • SeismoMarine
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you try to repair the game from Origin?
  • G3org3FX
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do you run Discord while playing guys ? It looks like this causing the issue for me.... only when i have discord open.
  • lGuerillal
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no fix. Daaaamn this is so annoyingggggg..... Even more than new killcam