@ MOD - Forum Name Change Request

Twitchtv_Hixzeh
5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Morning Mod/s,
I've tirelessly looked for how to edit my forum account name to no avail.
I simply want to change my current forum account name from -ENG-HixzeH to -EUR-HixzeH, and would prefer not to create a completely new forum account given my existing is linked to my EA account.
Many thanks in advance,
Matt

Comments

• HonestSoul333
    1394 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You have to change it on origin i think
  • IIPrest0nII
    1224 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Hello @-ENG-HixzeH

Please go to your EA Customer Portal page and change your ID under Basic Information: https://account.origin.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_US

After that wait a while and let system to update your information. Then, you need to re-login to the forums and after that your forum name should be updated.

Thanks!
  • Twitchtv_Hixzeh
    Hello @-ENG-HixzeH

Please go to your EA Customer Portal page and change your ID under Basic Information: https://account.origin.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_US

After that wait a while and let system to update your information. Then, you need to re-login to the forums and after that your forum name should be updated.

Thanks!

Hi Preston, I changed my ID on Origin weeks ago to twitchtv-hixzeh, however I've re-logged into the forums twice and it still appears as -ENG-Hixzeh?

Any additional support would be greatly appreciated

P.S. I also play BF1 however the forum only displays the BF1 tag for me?

Thanks
    Matt
  • IIPrest0nII
    1224 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Okay. Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then relogin to the forums. It should help.

Please let me know your result.
  • Twitchtv_Hixzeh
    Okay. Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then relogin to the forums. It should help.

Please let me know your result.

Hi Preston, no joy I'm afraid mate :(

Cleared cache and cookies. TBH mate I formatted the PC only a couple of weeks ago too so didn't expect this to work as I'd changed my Origin ID name several weeks/months ago.

Is there any way this change can be manually processed?

Thanks
    Matt
  • EA_Alexander
    508 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @Twitchtv_Hixzeh

Fixed it for you, seems like you had a dash in your username, hence it wasn't updating automatically. You can only use underscores here.
  • Twitchtv_Hixzeh
    @Twitchtv_Hixzeh

Fixed it for you, seems like you had a dash in your username, hence it wasn't updating automatically. You can only use underscores here.

Many thanks Preston & Alexander :-)