ok, so what does everybody think of bfv?

WALKINGCORPSE1
490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
i didn't get it yet.

Comments

• -aarp-19Crib
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know. I have to uninstall BF1 to make room for V.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thumbs up
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Thumbs up

lol, that's good, thumbs up or down, i like it.
  • Ordo_Ab_Khaos
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    well,it's not really positive like it was for bf1 or bf3.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    well,it's not really positive like it was for bf1 or bf3.

not sure if any of the bf games will ever be as intense as bf3 was when it was getting ready to come out, the hype was awesome. i still love bf3 and 4 myself.
  • SirBobdk
    3640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would love it if it was not for the coin / assignment / progressing system. It makes me frustrated, but that's nothing new.
    Looking forward playing without chasing coins and being able to play with the fully upgraded weapons/vehicles.
  • ZombieP1ow
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Just need to relearn the mechanics. Not loving it, but that's never stopped me before.
  • Soulbreeze
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Playing in a round is mostly fun. Some problems with multiple damage hits arriving in 1 packet. Taking a little bit to get used to weapon mechanics. Navigating menus is unnecessarily cumbersome and unintuitive. I'll definitely be buying the standard edition when my 1 month of Premier is up.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Good but needs work on some obvious balancing issues (bombers being a main one). Tank splash damage needs a buff (so far only the churchill mortar tank seems to have it).
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4998 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is good but requires polishing still. I didn't have a chance to try it after the patch, maybe some things have already been fixed.
  • cweberling
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like it. Too early to really come to any kind of conclusion. Gunplay feels pretty good although TTK or TTD seems way too fast or rather...I never really feel like I have time to react to being shot.....it's basically just who sees who first or at least it feels a bit too that way. But it could be connection, etc. Hard to tell so far without giving it some more time. Perhaps it's just damage feedback?....probably also the fact that full health regen isn't a thing anymore.

I instantly am missing RUSH though. It's by far the best game mode in Battlefield in my opinion.....so that's very sorely missing.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve not paid to get playing until the 20th.

Besides I don’t think DICE have managed to finish the game yet anyway.

I think the full game is out in December 😏

• jordo2323
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got it yesterday and played it for a few hours. It's not bad.

I consider BF2 the game that influenced me most in the past and the recent Battlefield releases have failed to capture that experience for me. BF4 was close (admittedly I like Modern Warfare much better than historical).

This feels more like a COD-type game to me. Feeling like there's less incentive to experiment with vehicles and such and everything (even in Grand Operations or Conquest) feels like an infantry battle.

Just my first impressions. More to come later, I'm sure.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s great. A few bugs that’ll hopefully get ironed out such as not being able to move after spawning in unless you go to the menu then back to the game screen again. Also had the HDR go haywire on one occasion and on another game crashed and left me unable to move at all on screen after visiting a menu option. These things don’t happen all the time, just occasionally, annoying but the core gameplay more than makes up for it. And it looks and plays nothing like a COD game IMHO.
  • BrianLocal1
    391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    From what I played in the beta and seen youtube videos I don't like BFV. I actually returned my preorder after the beta, but am reconsidering now. I'll wait and read the all the negative reviews it gets to determine if I would like it as much as I like BF1. Personally, I think they messed it up with battle royale mechanics and I don't like battle royale at all.
  • bran1986
    5306 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like the game a lot. My biggest complaints are the ttd being way too fast and the medic class being awful right now. Both things are being fixed so in time it could become an amazing game.