Weekly BF

ok, so what does everybody think of bfv?

167891012»

Comments

• LVGENT
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Stop lieing and bring promised content! Like royale and drag dolls, and new maps and more content... what a mess.. whit your lies you kill the bf5!!!
  • LVGENT
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And fix known bugs, all are talking about them, glichy game... and now there are to many cheaters..
  • lllIIIEIIIlll
    21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Game would be a lot better if they had more vehicles on EVERY map. The market is already saturated with infantry only games. Why not emphasize BFs unique element?
  • FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the benefit of not having played a BF game before so I had no expectations coming into the game. I was just excited to be playing a WW2 combat game and running maps of 64 players.

I initially it was nothing but frustration. I've never had to do so much work simply to run a game. I finally got all that sorted and have a good stable game now.

I like the punishing gameplay as it feels like I expect WW2 combat to be. Run around out of cover, try to Rambo your way through the enemy and you will wind up dead. Play as a team and you can win.

There's a major skills and balance divide though which can be frustrating, but working with a good team is hugely rewarding.

People say map X is rubbish, but I've found all of them challenging and rewarding when you work out a winning strategy. To quote a movie: improvise, adapt, overcome!

There's obviously a number of flaws with the game, major and otherwise but overall I'm really enjoying the game! I can definitely see myself playing this for a long time, particularly if they keep rolling out the improvements.
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Austacker wrote: »
    I certainly do know that moving forward you'd be a fool to ever pre-order a Battlefield game again, nor buy it week one or two knowing that poor sales will likely just lead to a 50% off discount.

Well, yeah, if nobody buys it when it comes out of course it’ll have poor sales. That’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.
  • On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think I'm finally over this game tbh.
  • bloodprizm
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV felt horrible to me when it was first released. But I must say, it has grown on me. It feels pretty damn good now.
  • irishwarriormoor
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    Can't stand the game. Hardline was better . Only 3 maps worth playing: Twisted Steel, Arras and Narvik. Horrible hit detection...blah, blah, i already made a thread about it...
  • RRedux
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I bought Origin Premium because of Anthem and stuff, and BF5 is included with premium so... basically playing bf5 until Anthem comes out.

The more I play it the more I realize how bad it is compared to bf1.