ok, so what does everybody think of bfv?

Comments

• AldrickXGladius
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Needs a weapon balance or a hardcore mode. I shouldn't have to pump 3 rounds into somebodies face to take them down, no matter the distance.
    And for some reason I can't snipe for **** in BFV, just like I couldn't in BF1. Haven't been able to since 4.
    And then running into the occasional hax every other game is kinda lame too.

But I do love playing it. And it looks gorgeous, even on my old **** 980ti
  • Qwagm1re
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its a junky pos. Its like no man sky. Broken so badly. Buggy as F. JUNK. BF1 forever!!
  • xeNizKing
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good but needs work on some obvious balancing issues (bombers being a main one). Tank splash damage needs a buff (so far only the churchill mortar tank seems to have it).

try fighting a spitfire in a bomber when that spitfire has the x8 .307 machine guns. Even the JU 88 Dies in seconds.

You'll suddenly realise its much more balanced than it appears.
  • compton1966
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whats happened to the scoreboard at the end,its vanished????
  • ProAssassin2003
    3236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love it. Only thing I hate is the bugs like infinite loading screens. The TTD and SMGs killing at medium to long ranges.

• dayglowfroggy
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really like it so far. Still learning how to play various guns mg34 anybody.
    I can't wait for the training ground to come that was really missed in bf1 maybe now I can learn to fly properly.
    Yes it's harder to run and gun but I am getting used to that and I prefer the spoting, atrition, fortification and just about everything over bf1.
    I can accept there are some bugs and things not finished yet especially with revives and medic class weapons but I have still been having lots of fun playing medic and competing for revives with other medics.
    Best thing for me is its more team focused just wish more people would turn there Mike on and join the party my game tag is Vaderpants on xbox 9-11:30 most night s.
  • SirBobdk
    3925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    xeNizKing wrote: »
    Good but needs work on some obvious balancing issues (bombers being a main one). Tank splash damage needs a buff (so far only the churchill mortar tank seems to have it).

try fighting a spitfire in a bomber when that spitfire has the x8 .307 machine guns. Even the JU 88 Dies in seconds.

You'll suddenly realise its much more balanced than it appears.
    Agree, Its way more balanced in CQ. Its not like in BF1 where you cound go on massive kill steak in the GS AP.
    If pilots know how to use the fighter then bombers are easy targets.
    Letting the Ju88 fly without any counter is just asking for trouble.
    Its so easy to shoot down in the spitfire with 8xmg.
    I don't play operation but it seems that the problem with bombers is the same as in BF1.
    If the balance the bombers from operation I fear it will have a negative impact on CQ.
  • Kagg
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i didn't get it yet.

A few bugs and balance issues but over all the best expereice I had since BF3 and thats my personal favorite in the bf series of games. Having a blast!
  • Kagg
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I like the game a lot. My biggest complaints are the ttd being way too fast and the medic class being awful right now. Both things are being fixed so in time it could become an amazing game.

Oh, and the TTK is too slow, not too fast.
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like to think of things in terms of cars. If BF4 was a Ferrari and BFV is a Mercedes AMG, then BF1 is a 1994 Honda Civic which may or may not have been stolen.

Keep the casual, noob friendly BF1 gameplay far away from BFV. The two don't compare.

You got it wrong. BF1 is a monster truck and rolls right over those 2. BFV is a Yugo, that's about as foreign as I'll give it,lol. Mercedes? Lol far from it.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The spawns are horrendous. I've spawned multiple times with players aiming at me, including right in front of a tank.

The revive mechanic is another very annoying thing. It takes such a long time. Even as a medic.
  • 8ThotHunter8
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 gameplay wise is 1 of the best BF,s for me. the only BF being better with gameplay is Bad company 2. never thought that i would enjoy BF5 because of the very thick layer of Political correctness and the atrocious marketing. but behind that layer of Political nonsense hides a very good game. Still sad it isn,t a full on 1942 remake what most of the veteran BF players wanted. but hey. if this is the best modern WW2 BF we are going to get. then i cannot let it slip.

A huge downside of BF5 currently is the lack of content. it would have been better to release the game 4-6 months later so that we would have the Soviets and maybe the Japanese to play with. the spotting system is something i like very much. now you actually have to use your eyes instead of playing a game of finding the triangle.
  • zenn_nme
    749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So far I'm having fun and liking the WW2 theme, although I'd rather would've seen a Cold War theme myself... But I just don't get why some stuff isn't in the game + bugs from previous titles are in the game; why the need to reinvent the wheel every single time and not learn from the mistakes!? :|
  • LVGENT
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gun play is awsome, but bugs need to be fixed. Game have potential.
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    • Map design has not a lot of useful cover (BF3 was really good in this regard)
    • Lightening has been done with "pretty" in mind first, gameplay... not even second I think lol
    • Medic guns are useless with the slightest hint of range
    • Guns feel more skilled but weird, the STG is actually one of the few that "feels" good

Overall I think it's better than BF1 but worse than anything that came before BF1.
  • dayglowfroggy
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really like it so far. Still learning how to play various guns mg34 anybody.
    I can't wait for the training ground to come that was really missed in bf1 maybe now I can learn to fly properly.
    Yes it's harder to run and gun but I am getting used to that and I prefer the spoting, atrition, fortification and just about everything over bf1.
    I can accept there are some bugs and things not finished yet especially with revives and medic class weapons but I have still been having lots of fun playing medic and competing for revives with other medics.
    Best thing for me is its more team focused just wish more people would turn there Mike on and join the party my game tag is Vaderpants on xbox 9-11:30 most night s.
  • UsTinKofFEAR-3Lk
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't know. I have to uninstall BF1 to make room for V.

Don’t waste your time bruh.. this game unfortunately gets a huge 👎🏾

• Wlnnie-Pooh
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I like to think of things in terms of cars. If BF4 was a Ferrari and BFV is a Mercedes AMG, then BF1 is a 1994 Honda Civic which may or may not have been stolen.

Keep the casual, noob friendly BF1 gameplay far away from BFV. The two don't compare.

You got it wrong. BF1 is a monster truck and rolls right over those 2. BFV is a Yugo, that's about as foreign as I'll give it,lol. Mercedes? Lol far from it.
    More like:

BF4 is an uber: with all that heat seeking stuff and aim assist you tell bullets what they should hit and they will find the target by themselves
    BF1 is a Lamborghini Miura: it's only metter of time till it catch fire or explode
    BF5 is a Dethleffs: find a good spot and spend there all the match
  • una322
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its good , i feel the class balance is off, the nurf to bolt actions and snipers makes it hard to play snipers close range now which is one of my fav play styles, the increase in ttk and ttd dont help with that either.
    Medics need love , they have prity terrible weapons and they should have an even lower revive time tbh.

What bugs me the most with this game right now, and i know its just come out but still it really lacks content. There only really 3 good maps for large conquest. Grand ops are not as good as bf1. There hardly any weapons right now, i feel each class has one or 2 decent weapons at best and there very little to grind ranks after you got your fav gun of 5-6 per class and your done. Sure guns a be added as the game goes on, but we have to remember this game doesnt have premium anymore, so they will not add as much content now its free as they did when it was paid for. I worry that we're only getting 1 new map in the nxt what 5-6 months? how many people will be left by then? i've been playing since the deluxe edition came out and im already getting fed up playing the same 2-3 maps every server seems to run already.