ok, so what does everybody think of bfv?

Comments

• BuildThatWallll
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I thought it sucked.

It's not the big open maps with many vehicles battlefield we're used to.

It's COD WWII rebranded but with even more SJW twist.. They spit on WW2 accuracy while they're at it.. Germans carrying Stens, 80% teams made up of women.. MG42s with reflex sights on them..

Get a refund, vote with your money.
  • j232211V7
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Great game. Very few maps 8 total, make the game kind of repetitive after just 5 days of playing. Tons of bugs. Classes are great, vehicles are good. We need more maps asap.
  • SirBobdk
    3640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @BuildThatWallll wrote
    And why are there only two tanks? What happened to the huge maps in BF4 with 20 different vehicles for each team battling it out?
    This
    Or any other BF before BF3. The playerbase of today wants headless run and gun on small and medium size maps with as few vehicles as possible.
    This is not cod, but BF have become much more like cod since BF3.
  • Darrenbattlelog
    449 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like to think of things in terms of cars. If BF4 was a Ferrari and BFV is a Mercedes AMG, then BF1 is a 1994 Honda Civic which may or may not have been stolen.

Keep the casual, noob friendly BF1 gameplay far away from BFV. The two don't compare.
    If BF4 is a Ferrari, then what was BF2 and BF3? Certainly you don't consider BF4 to be better than those games? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and BF4 was the second worst BF game in the series, taking its place behind Hardline. BTW, where are your stats for BF1? I didn't find anything on PC or console.
    Well... I saw YOUR BF4 stats and they are telling me your are NOT entitled to talk how good or bad BF4 is.... 165 hours?!! Really?!!! LOOOOL - joke´s on you!
    1337 hours in BF4 here. BF1 is better.

2000 hrs in BF4 and 1000 in BF1. I can only say BF4 was the best BF until BF1 came out. BFV? Its below BF4. Until it's fixed. It needs alot of work.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    love it.
  • Ciobu_90
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Allora premesso che io non sia chissà che giocatore, vorrei dire però che una cosa mi da molto fastidio di questo capitolo nel gioco online. Io vorrei sapere come è possibile che molti cecchini o ricognitori come volete, quando sparano dalla distanza manco mirano eppure il proiettile va a segno perfettamente in headshot. Allora chiedo ma è un fottuto errore di gioco? O crediamo che nella realtà una cosa simile sia possibile? inviterei i costruttori di questo gioco a rivedere assolutamente questo problema ,perchè rende il gioco molto fastidioso.
  • SirBobdk
    3640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ciobu_90 wrote: »
    Allora premesso che io non sia chissà che giocatore, vorrei dire però che una cosa mi da molto fastidio di questo capitolo nel gioco online. Io vorrei sapere come è possibile che molti cecchini o ricognitori come volete, quando sparano dalla distanza manco mirano eppure il proiettile va a segno perfettamente in headshot. Allora chiedo ma è un fottuto errore di gioco? O crediamo che nella realtà una cosa simile sia possibile? inviterei i costruttori di questo gioco a rivedere assolutamente questo problema ,perchè rende il gioco molto fastidioso.
    Google translate
    So, given that I'm not a player, I would like to say, however, that something bothers me a lot of this chapter in online gaming. I would like to know how it is possible that many snipers or scouts as you like, when they shoot from distance I miss aim and yet the bullet hits perfectly in headshot. So I ask, is it a **** gambling mistake? Or do we believe that in reality such a thing is possible? I would invite the builders of this game to completely review this problem, because it makes the game very annoying.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    499 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As soon as we have our own servers and hardcore mode - it will be the best Battlefield experience by a mile.
    Also wanted to mention I found being a gunner in a bomber to be quite spectacular :)
  • SirBobdk
    As soon as we have our own servers and hardcore mode - it will be the best Battlefield experience by a mile.
    Also wanted to mention I found being a gunner in a bomber to be quite spectacular :)
    Agree, but they still havent fixed so squard members can spawn in the bomber.
  • Kagg
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i didn't get it yet.

It looked promesing... Untill the TTK changes. I guess it's pretty much dead and given up on by Dice/EA now, much like Battlefront.
    It's sad as it looked like it has such potential to be the best BF in years.

BF4 is still great though.
  • Stahlmach
    1137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @BuildThatWallll wrote
    And why are there only two tanks? What happened to the huge maps in BF4 with 20 different vehicles for each team battling it out?
    This
    Or any other BF before BF3. The playerbase of today wants headless run and gun on small and medium size maps with as few vehicles as possible.
    This is not cod, but BF have become much more like cod since BF3.

Happens when one of Dice main Gameplay developers only plays Infantry and loves COD. To " new Dice " Vehicles are just a Nuisance. Only important to show them in the Gameplay Trailers but nothing of impact in the actual game.
    Because the Zerg rush Run and Gun Fortnite players dont like getting their Kill streak interrupted by Tanks and Planes.
  • BrianLocal1
    391 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    I just think it's an average shooter, not something I will spend a whole lot of time in. The maps and guns in BF1 were much more epic. New TTK is ok to me. Glad I picked it up at 50% off.
  • Baxxtersaw
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's a buggy mess, a PR nightmare and the TTK shouldn't have changed.

However it's my mess, that I enjoy and I haven't given up hope that it will be fixed.

• hawkseye17
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gameplay is horrible
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fun with a lot of potential though due to poor player visibility in the prone position it is a slower paced game where movement is more risky because threats could be behind any corner.
  • DirtyDog1974
    300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me I think I reached end of my rope today. Was nothing going but frustration and I'm all set with that in a video game.
  • realMartiniHenry
    152 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The core gameplay before they changed the ttk was very good, but everthing around it:

1. netcode
    2. low amount of maps
    3. low amount of weapons
    4. no custom server to rent
    5. no map voting
    6. broken vaulting and glitching on small hills
    7. UI
    8. bugs
    9. game cant even remember your achivements correctly

feels like a unfinished game.