Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 11-14-2018 Update

Comments

• K3_600
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So now delayed again? Did say was available today 11/14/2018 now says tomorrow - what will the message say tomorrow? The next day? FFS - how hard is it to create, publish, alpha test and then again beta test a game? Will there ever be a game developed that runs right out of the box, where the publisher said we won't release it till it is done right? No, Duke Nukem doesn't count...

Still saying 11pm in the store.

Soon find out!
  • V_KURKIN_V
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Looking into this further!
    I am looking, but it's not fixed.

• KkuZuH
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi all!

The update download failing here at 61% anyone else has this problem or it's just me?

edit:my bad, i don't have enough space on the disk.:/
  • BaronVonGoon
    7057 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KkuZuH wrote: »
    Hi all!

The update download failing here at 61% anyone else has this problem or it's just me?

edit:my bad, i don't have enough space on the disk.:/

Lol
  • 0217AD
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same system setup, and just before the update I had 140FPS on medium and now its unplayable at all. around 30fps. This is not acceptable! I tried resetting the game settings update GPU driver, reinstalled the game from 0. nothing helped. its the update it self.
  • drh0u5e
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    V_KURKIN_V wrote: »
    NO!!! It's not fixed! I've still have it. And not fixed permanent disconnect to EA servers. Game don't save gameplay settings and vehicle preset in my company menu.

Are you have the right ports open? Could be your problem... (TCP: 80, 443, 8080; UDP: 443; Working well)
    Will there ever be a game developed that runs right out of the box, where the publisher said we won't release it till it is done right? No, Duke Nukem doesn't count...

Every game has bugs. In the past, only nobody was so disturbed, and today developers are telling them about it. It's all much better than before, as far as that goes. Only the players have become more difficult.

---

Today's bug:
    • By playing with 200% upscaling and V2-Rocket-Explosion in a vehicle cause a black screen (switching perspektive helped)
  • Defender28O3
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe this will help with my insta-death issues. :| Would like a chance to fire not only half a mag but a whole one before what looks like one bullet hits me for 200% damage.
  • OutOfMyWayKid
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BFV is a blurry and buggy mess.
    We need an option to fully disable TXAA. I'd rather have jagged edges than this blurry mess.
  • LaxSagacity
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Something needs to be done about situational awareness. People can be right on you and you often have no indication. This is a problem two fold, you should hear people when near you, the same building and around you. Sometimes you do, but rarely.

Secondly, often you see there's friendlies but then get killed by enemies right next to them, in the same building etc because they didn't know they were there. You assume, "friendlies over there" that over there is free of enemies when there's no combat.
  • VsauceMichael12
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi. i have been trying to download the update without success please help me. whats the problem?
    I have the deluxe edition and the download stays on preparing all the time

I started my update at 7:45 PST because I was planning to play at 8. Once you finish the download, (1.56/1.56GB) you have to wait like 10-15 minutes before it actually "finishes". I should be ready to play at 9 PST after completing the download.
  • kouyuuki
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please add hairs and offline AI bots.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi. i have been trying to download the update without success please help me. whats the problem?
    I have the deluxe edition and the download stays on preparing all the time

I started my update at 7:45 PST because I was planning to play at 8. Once you finish the download, (1.56/1.56GB) you have to wait like 10-15 minutes before it actually "finishes". I should be ready to play at 9 PST after completing the download.

If the download is done just close Origin and open it again
  • STJEDIX
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe you want to fix some bugs like a grand operation will never end since the attacking team cannot pick up the bombs or the bombs simply don't spawn.
  • aka_mapuBAHHA
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Oskool_007 wrote: »
    Reports still coming in about TTD feeling faster than TTK, resulting in the person being shot insta-dying. It feels like all 5 bullets hit them at once in a single frame.

I thought it's some no-recoil ¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
    I wasnt able to spawn on my teammate in plane with empty gunner seat.
    Truck with hitched guns are still goes crazy for the driver but not everyone else in truck. 1st and 3rd view no matter.
    Aftermatch menu still bugged and aint show anything time to time.
    When you quit the match sometimes I can see only general background with no soldiers models on it so you are not able to change anything in soldiers or vehicles menu. They are just dont appear. Background only.
  • YoshMalosh
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    So i just ran into a glitch i think, i finished the stg proficiency assignment but at the end i did not receive the mint stock. I don't know if its just taking a while to get delivered or something, but I will check again when i get on tomorrow to see if i finally got it. (Edit) All fixed now :D
    Post edited by YoshMalosh on
  • aka_mapuBAHHA
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is a blurry and buggy mess.
    We need an option to fully disable TXAA. I'd rather have jagged edges than this blurry mess.

Re-shade it =)
  • Aztig_808
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Need hardcore mode please!!! Hate hit markers yet I still die?? Also hardcore battle royale also not just battle royale core amd battle field will blow all battleroyal games out of the water!!!

Edited to remove caps lock. - EA_Cian
  • jiskerer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am having some issues on the deployment screen. The icons in the below disappears and left blank. Also, I cannot deploy in-game and change the preset of the soldier.
  • Lokyi792
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Played perfectly fine from Premier release apart from a handful of gameplay bugs... now this patch has dropped I couldn't join a server last night, and now the instant it should be hitting the deploy screen it's CTD. WTFEA?
  • lShadovvl
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    jiskerer wrote: »
    I am having some issues on the deployment screen. The icons in the below disappears and left blank. Also, I cannot deploy in-game and change the preset of the soldier.

My clanmate has the same problem.

If we join a server, his model is not visible in the squad screen where the characters are standing before the match. He is not listed in the scoreboard pressing TAB even though he is connected to the server and sees the minimap.

index2.jpg?width=1391&height=676

Where he would select the class is just a blank box - as you describe. Furthermore nothing in the menu seems to work. The Assignment & Arsenal Menus are blank, just stating "Error".

index.jpg?width=1391&height=676

He already reinstalled both, Origin and BF V - but the problem remains. Any ideas?
    Post edited by lShadovvl on