Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 11-14-2018 Update

1234568»

Comments

  • IonizedPluto
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please sort out not being able to switch to a weapon we just unlocked mid-game. It says we are going against the rules of the server
  • TRILLRIDAH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just had a glitch where I spawned in a vehicle and when I got out my sniper scope view was tiny when ADS.
  • erurenda
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want you to delete or turn on / off the GG system
  • TRILLRIDAH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why is sniping so fun on PC every year but pretty much sucks on console? They balance PC and console like the are the same but it’s not even close considering how much more accurate KBM is. The last time sniping was fun on console was Bad Co. 2. Semi-Auto weapons easily beat out snipers at long range. In BF1 there was a sniper with 10x zoom and you can pick your reticle but in BFV the max is 6x and each scope has only 1 reticle. How does that make any sense? SMH
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V assignment - missing company coins:

    After I finished the assignment, there were no 14000 company coins on my solders account (missing company coins).
    It was the assignment that includes:
    - 3 kills with a shovel
    - damage the soldiers when attacking an object with the M1911
    - and 2 other conditions.

    I have fulfilled the conditions, but did not get no coins on my solder account.

    I concentrated on this assignment as it carries 14000 company coins.

    I do not know what is with other tasks with less coins, for example, if is thet the some problem with missing coins as we finish assignement?

    And I like this game
    See you on virtual battlefiel (V)
    Hooah!
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tiger_273 wrote: »
    Battlefield V assignment - missing company coins:

    After I finished the assignment, there were no 14000 company coins on my solders account (missing company coins).
    It was the assignment that includes:
    - 3 kills with a shovel
    - damage the soldiers when attacking an object with the M1911
    - and 2 other conditions.

    I have fulfilled the conditions, but did not get no coins on my solder account.

    I concentrated on this assignment as it carries 14000 company coins.

    I do not know what is with other tasks with less coins, for example, if is thet the some problem with missing coins as we finish assignement?

    And I like this game
    See you on virtual battlefiel (V)
    Hooah!

    u get 14000 xp not coins for this
  • ballsdeep4991
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Had all my class ranks reset for no reason, what the heck! Quit the game and restarted it and it came back. This game is so broken it’s not even funny. Do they even do internal testing before releasing products anymore? Ridiculous.
  • Adje1965
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    cant play 1 map to get kickt out for losing conetion to sever.
  • Adje1965
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dice, the game is so fuckt up, in the Beta i had on problem plying the game, want my mony beck.
  • TRILLRIDAH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where’s the footsteps when an enemy runs up behind you and kills you? I’m not talking about when it’s loud with explosions either. The enemies blend in with the maps more than any Battlefield game I ever played. It’s so fun getting outgunned by what looks to be a wall with a rifle. Bolt action rifles are a joke on console since they are balanced the same as PC where getting headshots is a blast with KBM. God damn this is really getting old. 😐
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    No unlocking weapon when sniper reaching rank 1-20:

    Some bugs for unlocking weapons and weapons skins
    1. When sniper reaches rank 1, then no Model 8 is unlocked (Self-Loading Rifles)
    2. And so further when reach level 2, no aditional weapon skins is unlocked ...

    Otherwise I am very happy with these game:-)

    See you on the virtual battlefield.

    Hooah!
  • HuanMing88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After the update I got the directX error way more often. Before it was only when idle in the menu for more than 5 minutes, now it happens right after I turn the game on... And also, I still have reloading bug I had in BF1. I reload (there's an animation and my magazine shows it's full) but when I start shooting it starts reloading. I had that issue for long months in BF1 and I am frustrated that it's still present in BFV.
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V - no unlock skins for weapon:

    When I reach rank 7 with KE7, than do not unlock skin for KE7.
    It happened during the session, when something broke my server connection and could not complete the session - game.

    Yesterday I played several sessions and am very happy with the feeling of playing in the game, when I hit the enemy in the head immediately - kill. I would still like to have better equipment snipers, as with a 10x zoom, stronger weapon than in BF1. Medic also has a weak weapon - need "Fedorov automatic" from BF1 .

    See you on the virtual battlefield.

    Hooah!
  • TRILLRIDAH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bolt action rifles are the weakest in the Battlefield series on console. PC feels nice but since they balance PC and console as if they were the same the console players once again get the short end of the stick. I just don’t get it. Don’t they have testers who can play both and then balance accordingly?
  • Weyne
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bomber planes are practically indestructible. Fixed or mobile antiaircraft are useless against them. It makes no sense! The antiaircraft give little damage, but the bomber destroys the antiaircraft with a single bomb attack.
  • DrowStalker
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We‘d like the old spoting mechanism (like in BF1) back. Many thanks.

    No. Period.

    Let's vote then, not just in the forum, everybody who bought BFV gets a ticket.
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tiger_273 wrote: »
    Battlefield V - no unlock skins for weapon:

    When I reach rank 7 with KE7, than do not unlock skin for KE7.
    It happened during the session, when something broke my server connection and could not complete the session - game.

    Yesterday I played several sessions and am very happy with the feeling of playing in the game, when I hit the enemy in the head immediately - kill. I would still like to have better equipment snipers, as with a 10x zoom, stronger weapon than in BF1. Medic also has a weak weapon - need "Fedorov automatic" from BF1 .

    See you on the virtual battlefield.

    Hooah!

    Resolved by reaching the next rank...
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tiger_273 wrote: »
    No unlocking weapon when sniper reaching rank 1-20:

    Some bugs for unlocking weapons and weapons skins
    1. When sniper reaches rank 1, then no Model 8 is unlocked (Self-Loading Rifles)
    2. And so further when reach level 2, no aditional weapon skins is unlocked ...

    Otherwise I am very happy with these game:-)

    See you on the virtual battlefield.

    Hooah!

    Also, resolved to reach the next rank.
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »
    Tiger_273 wrote: »
    Battlefield V assignment - missing company coins:

    After I finished the assignment, there were no 14000 company coins on my solders account (missing company coins).
    It was the assignment that includes:
    - 3 kills with a shovel
    - damage the soldiers when attacking an object with the M1911
    - and 2 other conditions.

    I have fulfilled the conditions, but did not get no coins on my solder account.

    I concentrated on this assignment as it carries 14000 company coins.

    I do not know what is with other tasks with less coins, for example, if is thet the some problem with missing coins as we finish assignement?

    And I like this game
    See you on virtual battlefiel (V)
    Hooah!

    u get 14000 xp not coins for this

    I agree :-)
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tiger_273 wrote: »
    First, some bugs:
    1. When assault reaches rank 12, then no shovel is unlocked
    2. When assault reaches rank 13, then StG44 is not unlocked ...
    3. The mini-map on screen always appears on the middle setting, so I have to press N to zoom mini-map.
    4. On the Twisted Steel in Frontlines, after the time of playing goes to 0:00, the game does not stop, it continues to play infinity.

    Otherwise, I'm very happy with the feeling of playing.

    Of course, a nice looking game requires a powerful card, or you should cut the graphics settings to low, with some settings on the medium.

    Good feeling in game, the sound of weapons is good, when hit by hadshoot is then immediately killed, the game looks great and the game is very playable (and of course i like women's medic - know as nurse in game :-).

    See you on the virtual battlefield.

    Hooah!
    Again solved to reach the next rank.
Sign In or Register to comment.