Issues with Battlefield Companion app.

Datarecall999
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
There seams to be a problem with the Battlefield Companion App..

There is no way to save, share or edit emblems anymore. Including ‘adding to gallery’

When trying to save an newly designed emblem there is a message banner saying ‘could’t save’ :(

This is a new issue as it was working fine a few weeks ago. I have also spoke to many friends all have the same issue (IOS and Android)

I have spoken to EA who were until today unaware of the issue...

Please help..

Comments

• XxDragonWolf5xX
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There seams to be a problem with the Battlefield Companion App..

There is no way to save, share or edit emblems anymore. Including ‘adding to gallery’

When trying to save an newly designed emblem there is a message banner saying ‘could’t save’ :(

This is a new issue as it was working fine a few weeks ago. I have also spoke to many friends all have the same issue (IOS and Android)

I have spoken to EA who were until today unaware of the issue...

Please help..

how do you get in touch directly with ea dice i think there is a problem with companion app not updating games have played i preordered bfv deluxe and have not touched it and I got bf1 free and am playing it to get vet status but it is not letting me get recognized for playing it
  • garcia45789
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also, unable to share an emblem via both the Companion app and online. Please provide a solution!
  • ARoyalKnight
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing works for me.