checking assignment mid-round bug not fixed

Red_Label_Scotch
1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
checking assignment mid-round bug not fixed. blurry screen.

Comments

• ManmadeSmiith
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes sir
  • profzoom
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah the patch released along with new Nvidia drivers made this game unplayable.
    Mines floating in the air
    Crates falling through the ground
    NONE of the weapons are that different, sniped from double barrel shotgun from across map
    Planes are way to powerful, can't take them down unless you have 20 people shooting at one other wise the flak cannon is not powerful enough on its own pilots going 34-0 in a round
    Why use any weapon other than the one you start with for each class, the rest offer no real advantage or incentive to change.
    Snipers again flooding maps and offering NO help in squads
    Wall hacks or aimbots still in use

I know these may get fixed in future patches but right now they need a patch for the patch
  • Mystriall
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ye I'm simply avoiding going into assignments while in game now. too many times you get stuck on the blurry screen. Does anyone know how to get out of it? other than ALT+F4? seems to be the only thing working for me.
  • zenn_nme
    797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Yeps, very very annoying... And the only way to get out of the blurry screen is to shut it down manually. :/
  • DigitalHype
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    checking assignment mid-round bug not fixed. blurry screen.

Yes. Why is this not getting fixed? It's been there since beta. Is this hard?
  • Monarchist_Anglo
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably because DICE has better things to do than fix the bug plagued game that is just three days from a full release. I'm getting slapped in the face repeatedly by all the bugs.