Move from map to another ..you have to restart the game!!!

Naruto1990ss
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
This bug need to fix sooon ..cant play servel map unless you restart the game between maps ..playing on ps4 pro ...fix it dice

Comments

• Okaru87
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can confirm, sticks at infinite load in-between.
  • Naruto1990ss
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Me to
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Which game mode? Played conquest for 4 hours right after launch at midnight and didn't have issues.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hm, yeah I didn't have this issue. Only got to play 2 rounds last night, but it went from devastation to arras without much issue
  • Viiewss
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My friend and I are also having the same so dam triggering , fix this garbage
  • Rainsborough1972
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    me too......i think if you don't press continue straight away, it doesn't take you to the next map on Conquest (so if you look through your stats/assignments etc, you are screwed)

It's a pain. Correct you have to restart

DICE, Please fix. I paid £80 for this game
  • Thereverseflash3122
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This happens to me 100% of the time. This early access was a waste...
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like how the progress in different areas is summarized after the battle. However there's little time to look at the other stats. Instead one sits forever on the map waiting to start the next round.
  • x_Horu_B_Pyku_x
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same problem, I'm restarting the game every single map, no matter what type of game I'm playing. Please fix this problem.
  • Rainsborough1972
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am pretty sure there has to be some come back here....i.e refund of the price of the difference between deluxe and standard as it is not working properly. I am going to complain and will let you know how I get on because as stated above by someone:

"early access was a waste"
  • 1976pat
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I have the same problem. What works for me is hitting the PlayStation button twice. After that I can continue as usual. I don't have to restart the game. But they really have to fix it, I agree.
  • x_Horu_B_Pyku_x
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Pirarucu19
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its happen to me too, please fix this
  • Leetch002_mtdrh
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Happened to me once last night.
  • TaCtiCaL323
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hoping this gets a fix soon. I refuse to force close after every round and rejoin.

Seriously broken.