Weekly BF

Prologue/Intro repeating.

KostasXD1234
59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
When i start up the game i have to play the prologue/intro all over again. Is there any way to fix this? I've played it like 3 times arleady before i jump into a multiplayer match and its annoying.

Comments

• OP_TSODIAC
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    me too i have the same problem and my settings also go to default
  • MarkoPolomint
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    me to - Even a skip option would be welcome. Dare I say it, I Miss the webpage launcher - I could go straight to a multiplayer match
  • bigguyhawaii
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    me to - Even a skip option would be welcome. Dare I say it, I Miss the webpage launcher - I could go straight to a multiplayer match

There is one. After the planes intro. I personally think being forced to sit through this was stupid. It was the same as bf1.
  • TEXls1
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There’s no skip option because the game isn’t saving properly, problem I’ve had since BF4 through the beta and will most likely when I get on tonight for the first time.
  • Cr4ck3rr
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    OP_TSODIAC wrote: »
    I found the solution go to the bfv folder in the documents then settings and change the PROSAVE_tmp to PROSAVE

Cant thank you enough , i had the same problem and now its fixed .... the headaches it caused me ..

(After closing the game i realized it created a new prosave_temp file which i have to rename again before running the game .... i am really wondering whose fault is this cause its the first time happening in any game i played in years)
    Post edited by Cr4ck3rr on
  • KostasXD1234
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP_TSODIAC wrote: »
    I found the solution go to the bfv folder in the documents then settings and change the PROSAVE_tmp to PROSAVE

Yeah, it worked for me also, thank you very much.
  • panukla
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    guys i cant see bfv in my documents
  • MajorTom7515
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That folder does not exist or that file. I see it for BF 1.
  • PanamaFanfan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This solution does not work. It isn't temp for me
  • gakdghost
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SOLUTION: Turn OFF - Windows Defender controlled folder access
  • Fogher1983
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I turned off that damn Windows Defender and it still is giving me problems... 
  • ragnarok013
    3322 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Fogher1983 did you try the solution that I just quoted?
  • Grenz7x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When I go to documents and settings in BFV folder there is no PROSAVE_tmp for me to change. I already have a PROSAVE in there. Still having the issue when starting up BF and can't play online. 
  • Forger44
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I had this issue a long time back and it was caused by Windows Defender "Controlled Folder Access", you will need to Exclude the Battlefield V game folder.
    A quick check to see if this your issue is to turn off Controlled Folder Access in Windows Defender, it may also be called  Ransom Ware Protection.

These settings should be found in Windows Settings under Update and Security.