Weekly Debrief

Battlefield Firestorm Discussion

Popa2caps
577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Just reading the details of this from the home page (it's old).

There will be several types of Objectives in a Firestorm match. These will operate similar to those found in the iconic Conquest mode, except some will be found at fixed locations and some at random, with varying types of supplies, weapons, and vehicles. Work with your squad to play the Objectives and unlock the most valuable gear to increase your chances at being the last ones standing.

Objectives and tanks in BR? I always thought the idea was to have locations with RND, random locations to capture? What BR mode they be playing at Dice, cause this sounds odd. " Work with your squad to play the Objectives, "Objectives". BR should have one so called objective, be the last alive. Hope they don't mess it up.

I really think they will add the same old Battlefield to BR, i have a 50% thought they add bob the builder, 20% they add sniper flashlights. Would be nice for more gameplay from Dice, not sure why they act all secret with it, Last FPS to gain BR mode right? Shoot Red Dead could get a BR mode before them.