Weekly Debrief

Server Disconnected.... You have lost connection to the session

LuciferOnEarth
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi Guys,
I keep getting this error and that too randomly sometimes I play for 45 mins to an hour and sometimes i get disconnected in 5 mins. It is the most annoying when you have worked hard on ur team and get disconnected close to the end. The enemies and friendlies keep running in the same place and I get disconnected.
Is anyone else facing this issue or is there a fix for this. I really need help.

Thank you all in advance.

Comments

• Tanahjampea
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, I have the same problem. I can't play in multiplayer. I have no solution for the moment. I am looking for the side of my antivirus. Is your antivirus Sophos home?
  • porryporr
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use McAfee Total Protection. Disabling its firewall didn't help. I've also excluded router by connecting via smartphone - the same, 20 minutes and got disconnected. I've also tried "fix the game" in Origin, checked that the game and nvidia drivers are updated. Now I'm downloading whole game to another computer to see if it's got the same problem.
  • grongar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have same problem. Had it first day, then 2 days were OK, but today I get disconnected every game, and have lag spikes as well.
  • RuSoLiNiX
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've tried everything and the same is happening to me. What I do know is that is only happens with BF5, and no other game I play. Its totally random too. Right now on a Friday night, I cant get more than 10 mins before I get a huge lag spike where im still running around but nobody else is, then it either disconnects me, or continues letting me play (rarely) after being killed because of it of course.
  • zurrang
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here. Every couple minutes I get huge ~20sec lag spike or disconnect from the server and it happens ONLY with BF5.
  • H4rryBotter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am facing the same problem. I can't finish a single game. After some time, all allies and enemies freeze for some seconds and then I get disconnected. I did not have this problem with BF1. All the other (multiplayer) games on my computer work totally fine.
  • porryporr
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last night, I've literally removed every single process that was possible using task manager. It worked! Or 1 am-2 am slot was not that overloaded. I've played few full games for the first time. Today evening I'll try again this trick. I suspect the Killer Service (the tool that comes with ethernet card)... Earlier I've already checkd if it's about the lan setup (checked with smartphone connection), so also router and port opening are excluded. Also tried disabling firewall. I've noticed that latest october windows 10 update did not download by itself, so I've triggered this download manually on MS page. I've read somewhere that lack of this update could be a problem.
  • brave_heart122
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    i am having the same issue never had an issue with bf1. never had this issue with bf1 and bf4
  • DavidKnight416
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same issue for most of my games, though sometimes I can play for like 30mins, mostly I will diconect in about 10-15 mins
  • hussotters
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Had some extreme rubberbanding (2-3s) and disconnects today, in UK.
  • KaFMakinen
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    me too
  • CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SAME ISSUE
  • lionsblackjack
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have the same problem

I love the game, but would love it more if i can play a singel battel to the end.
    Every game i join (even if i go looking for one with very low ping) i get booted from with in minets of getting in.

I tryed the solution that orgin's given of deleteing the files and after restart the pc and boot up orgin again, but its not working.
    Also did a few speed tests on my internet connection, but there is nothing wrong with my internet.

I am running out off ideas here ... any one has or knows a fix for this ?
  • RuSoLiNiX
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Had mixed results tonight. Could play for quite a while at first, then around 11:00pm GMT it started to lag, then ultimately kick me from games every 10-15 mins for about 20 mins. Then, no disconnects after that for an hour.
  • H4rryBotter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just updated to Windows 10 version 1809 and now I don't get black screen disconnects anymore but it's still unplayable because I get 5 sec lags every minute. This is really frustrating.
  • porryporr
    Update v1809 disables my wifi, common error. What a chain of failures...
  • fdykn
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    same here, 1min into the game and disconnect. yesterday the issue ocurred every 5th game, today every game.
  • JetKlaatu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue as everybody else.
  • CimGoodFella
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue, had it with BF1 as well. Not with any other game an i play quite a few online games.
    I usualla start with 999 ping and rubberband a lot for 15-30 secs, then I can play normally for about 5 mins and get a few kills. after that black screen and "Server disconnected". I´ve read that some people had problems with Killer Network and uninstalling that helped them but that´s not something I´ve ever had on my computer.