Weekly Debrief

Server Disconnected.... You have lost connection to the session

Comments

• BionicSteve613
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Having this same issue - AGAIN. However, I don't have Killer Network Manager as I use an ASUS board. I have also tried changing the DNS and no fix. WTF
  • riceaw
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am having the same issue AGAIN as well. Was solved back in January by disabling Killer Network Service. Now, despite Killer still being disabled, I am experiencing disconnects.

It's almost like my whole system seizes for a moment - I notice my mouse won't work at all, my game controller disconnects from my PC briefly... sometimes it snaps out of it before a disconnect, sometimes not.

I already use the DNS servers suggested.

For me these issues seemed to arise this time after updating parts of my system with Alienware's Update tool, but I find no obvious way of discerning what was updated (I can't recall off the top of my head either, and there's nowhere within the tool to see update history) or rolling back.
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'd take a look at the event viewer in windows, if your game controller disconnects breifely, its something system level
  • porryporr
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, despite lack of Killer Network Service I've been disconnected today in similar way, hence the problem returned. I've updated only the Geforce drivers.
  • Roadster_Brew
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here, at 400MB and ping under 15 ms I have now lost connection to the server 2x?
  • Apokisa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't play anymore because of that server disconneciton error. Come on EA. WTF

• RFAATA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SAME HERE!!! WASTİNG 40 MİNS FOR JOİN ANY SERVER!!!!! FİX İT PLZ?!
  • StarscreamUK
    7319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Have you done ANY of the things suggested?
  • Flykie
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When is this going to be fixed?
  • Flykie
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    its so damn annoying that every game crashes.... even when you play a good round with 10-1.
  • Flykie
    3 crashes in 3 games.... solve this **** crashing stuff...
  • sullytheSquid
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ea Games has known about this problem for years . It's the same issue that bf1 has, just search youtube 

Battlefield 1 How To Fix "YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION TO THE EA SERVERS" 2018 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nomB4ENjZTE this fixes it and EA GAMES/DICE knows about it so why can't they fix it? It's such a pain to do all those steps every time I just gave up haven't played bf5 since ...well close to launch date. My next purchase is COD ....and I will keep playing bf4 in the meantime.
  • Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 5
    Fack this game really now...i'm so mad that i unistalled this crap now,every facking day 10 times/day i got this nice message.With every patch what is comming the game start to fall.I'm done here,this garbage its unplayable.
    http://i64.tinypic.com/1178bk2.jpg
  • Artemidalas
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have you done ANY of the things suggested?
    I've tried everything mentioned.  Ideas?  What am I looking for in Event Viewer?

porryporr said:
    Yes, despite lack of Killer Network Service I've been disconnected today in similar way, hence the problem returned. I've updated only the Geforce drivers.
    Yeah it seemed crazy to me but I disabled this as per some other instructions and everything was ok for a while.  I recently updated my Geforce drivers and as of that time the lost connection has started up again.  There seems to be some connection, but not sure what it is.
  • HandyHupp
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue, Disconnect from server after 5 - 10 min. Last month it was rubber banding and sever issues but now just join play 5 min then disconnect.
  • TheGumboBandit
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting the freeze and "lost connection to session" . This only happens if I try to play on Ethernet. I can play fine with no issues on wifi. But I'd love to play over the Ethernet. Has anyone figured out the issue with this?
  • Jaco_Erdwurm
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This issue went away for almost a month, but now it's back again. I have a very big suspicion that it's something with the servers. I play in South Africa using Axxis as my ISP.
  • Tehrowin
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My problem is fixed after i changed the priority to 1 in killer control center!!
  • DGU_RIPPER
    I'm having this issue as well on Xbox.
  • buckiebull
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lost connection to the server again!