Weekly BF

Server Disconnected.... You have lost connection to the session

123457»

Comments

• Disasterpiece79
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    holy cow! thought im the only one. I cant play breakthrouh for 10-15 mins ... it freezes for a couple of seconds after that time and getting disconnected.
  • ragnarok013
    3318 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm getting the freeze and "lost connection to session" . This only happens if I try to play on Ethernet. I can play fine with no issues on wifi. But I'd love to play over the Ethernet. Has anyone figured out the issue with this?
    TheGumboBandit this is exactly what I experience when I play so I've taken to playing on wifi only.
  • Disasterpiece79
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    seems like uninstalling and reinstall fixed my problems with those screen freezes and disconnecting..  its kinda working now
  • PremislausLudens
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here :/ reinstalling didn't fix in my case. I'm unable to finish single Breakthrough on new Metro. I didn't experienced it so often o previous BF's. Fix it please
  • Disasterpiece79
    Ok, after all i got back to DX 11 and turned off future frame rendering it finally worked here. give it a try.
  • DidoSexaBg
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Server disconected after 20 min game,way
  • Zhukhov50
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA FIX THIS **** 'server disconnected' issue!! Playing for about 10 minutes, top of my team....freeze….And then it has the galls to tell me 'you have left the server'!!! Yeah dûh, I'm getting thrown out ffs! Ev-er-y-time!! BF5 has been out for some time now, don't you think this should be solved by now??