Tactical Gaming [TG] is Recruiting

Comments

• NauticalTrackin
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We’re starting up a competition team to play in ladders and tournaments. If that’s your cup of tea, come see if we are a fit for you!
  • NauticalTrackin
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Come check out Tactical Gaming. All squads have two scheduled practices a week, and we are excited about upcoming server release and the competition options it will provide. Look forward to hearing from you. Hit me up on XBL if you have any questions. Talk soon.
  • NauticalTrackin
    We have a scheduled practice tonight for our European and North American battalions tonight. If you are interested in joining and want a taste of how we operate come join us and see for yourself why we are the best gaming community on the planet.
  • NauticalTrackin
    With members online from all over the world playing all kinds of games, we have a little something for everybody. Come join in on the fun that never ends.
  • NauticalTrackin
    We have a roster of over 2000 members from all walks of life and from all over the world. Come join us and see for yourself why our members love it in TG!
  • NauticalTrackin
    With members active around the world playing a large variety of games at almost all hours, we have something for everyone. Come join us or talk to us if you have any questions.
  • daddio_sk17
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just applied :-) Picking up BFV on PS4 this afternoon.
  • daddio_sk17
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Should add that my PSN ID is daddio_sk13 not daddio_sk17 
  • NauticalTrackin
    Just applied :-) Picking up BFV on PS4 this afternoon.

Great to have you on board! Welcome to TG!
  • NauticalTrackin
    We’re excited for the pacific dlc to drop for battlefield v. Want to play it with some like minded gamers? Come join TG!
  • daddio_sk17
    I've just joined this team and have been very impressed with the quality of the website, the application procedures and the friendly welcome. It's the right balance between serious and enjoyment - if you aren't sure, give them a whirl 
  • NauticalTrackin
    We are only 2 days away from our 15th anniversary! Most gaming communities don’t last that long, so if you’re looking for a well established community of like minded gamers from around the world, then come join TG!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Looking for a team to fill that empty void in teamwork that playing with blueberries leaves? Come join TG, we use teamwork and tactics when we play and it shows.
  • xIHIUNTER
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do you have any highly experienced players on Xbox who PTFO with at least 3 KD and 500 SPM?
  • NauticalTrackin
    xIHIUNTER wrote: »
    Do you have any highly experienced players on Xbox who PTFO with at least 3 KD and 500 SPM?

We probably have a few who are around there, we all PTFO and we are forming a competitive team for ladders and such.
  • xIHIUNTER
    Ok I'll be on alot this weekend and I'll see what y'all are about, I'll msg you on XBL when I'm on and we'll squad up
  • NauticalTrackin
    Ok I'll be on alot this weekend and I'll see what y'all are about, I'll msg you on XBL when I'm on and we'll squad up

Sure thing. What’s your GT?
  • xIHIUNTER
    x iHi U N T E R
  • NauticalTrackin
    edited November 1
    x iHi U N T E R

Ok, I’m going to set you up with some of our comp guys to play with. My schedule is a bit strange right now due to work. His GT is l Shady99 l I might be able to pop in for a little bit but I’m not sure yet. Get in touch with him and I hope to see you around!