Tactical Gaming [TG] is Recruiting

Comments

• NauticalTrackin
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still here and still recruiting
  • NauticalTrackin
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still looking for something to fill that empty void that you have from playing with blueberries? Why don’t you try something new? Join Tactical Gaming, we have multiple squads across PS4, Xbox One, and PC for the Western Hemisphere and the eastern hemisphere. We also have a squad of players from Australia and New Zealand on the PS4. Come join us!
  • NauticalTrackin
    We’re still here!
  • NauticalTrackin
    New day, new chance to join the best community in the world! Come join us
  • NauticalTrackin
    A community that lasts over 15 years is an amazing thing. It’s an amazing experience gaming with all the wonderful people you get to meet here from around the world.
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Still stuck with the same unfun theme where your teammates or squadmates just seem utterly incompetent? Why don’t you try something different? Try joining Tactical Gaming. We have multiple squads in both Europe and the US/Canada on PC, PS4 and XB1 who play to win and have fun at the same time. On PS4 we’ve even got a AUS/NZ squad playing. We are looking to get a AUS/NZ squad started for Xbox One if you’re looking for something to fill that void in the Oceania Region. Come see why so many friendships have been made and people have so much fun together!
  • GhostHunter113
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TG is still looking for good people to join our ranks. Anyone interested should check out https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/
  • NauticalTrackin
    Still looking for a group of great guys and gals to hangout with and play games? Come join Tactical Gaming! We officially support 9 titles but our members play a wide ranging variety of games. Come see why it’s so fun here
  • GhostHunter113
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking for people who play the objective and revive you when you go down? Look no further than Tactical Gaming!
  • NauticalTrackin
    edited February 23
    Still looking for a little pep in your play sessions? Look no further than Tactical Gaming. We revive, play the objective, and have a good time. Come join us today
  • NauticalTrackin
    Interested in joining but want to know more about Tactical Gaming? Go to http://www.tacticalgaming.net for more information or ask me here or on Xbox live
  • NauticalTrackin
    Want to know more about our awesome community and the people in it? Ask away! We are glad to answer your questions
  • NauticalTrackin
    Looking to take the next step in your gaming experience? But are you hesitant to take that step? Have no fear, we are willing to answer any questions about Tactical Gaming that you may have! We are a friendly group of like minded gamers from around the world with a shared passion for gaming. If you see anyone with a [TG] clan tag in game, shoot them a message. We will be more than happy to answer it!
  • TrunkzJr
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    Little curious here since we've known you guys for a long time back when we were known as Stars and Stripes and then changed name in 2016 to be more globally appealing, tho my curiosity is why is it that one of your guys took our website layout? It doesn't even look like you guys took a theme and made it like ours, its like someone used View Page Source on Chrome and took our entire code, buttons, font, wording at parts and majority of style, I won't post our link here since this is your topic but I'm sure you can find our website of United We Stand and see the similarity, normally I'd bring this attention to your website but when I register, it's more of an application to Join your community. 

I mean you can do what you guys want that's fine, maybe you had no idea about this, but IMO I think you guys should try to be more unique given the history of your community.
  • NauticalTrackin
    TrunkzJr wrote: »
    Little curious here since we've known you guys for a long time back when we were known as Stars and Stripes and then changed name in 2016 to be more globally appealing, tho my curiosity is why is it that one of your guys took our website layout? It doesn't even look like you guys took a theme and made it like ours, its like someone used View Page Source on Chrome and took our entire code, buttons, font, wording at parts and majority of style, I won't post our link here since this is your topic but I'm sure you can find our website of United We Stand and see the similarity, normally I'd bring this attention to your website but when I register, it's more of an application to Join your community. 

(Image)

I mean you can do what you guys want that's fine, maybe you had no idea about this, but IMO I think you guys should try to be more unique given the history of your community.

I honestly do not know anything about the decisions made about the website and how it looks. I know that the website was completely revamped a little over a year ago. As for the sign up it is kind of like an application, but it’s more or less just creating a profile on our site and selecting which division and battalion (supported game and area of the world) that you would like to play in.
  • TrunkzJr
    1417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

(Image)

I honestly do not know anything about the decisions made about the website and how it looks. I know that the website was completely revamped a little over a year ago. As for the sign up it is kind of like an application, but it’s more or less just creating a profile on our site and selecting which division and battalion (supported game and area of the world) that you would like to play in.

Yeah imo they should change that process and add a separation between Reg and App but still on the same page, would make it easier for someone that wants to do scrims or have questions to do so. As far as the website goes, we had ours done in 2016, I’m sure you can clearly see the similarities, I know TG had talked about redoing their website for a long time I just happened to recheck to see, I’m very curious as to why this TG person would do that rather than make something slightly more unique.
  • NauticalTrackin

(Image)

Yeah imo they should change that process and add a separation between Reg and App but still on the same page, would make it easier for someone that wants to do scrims or have questions to do so. As far as the website goes, we had ours done in 2016, I’m sure you can clearly see the similarities, I know TG had talked about redoing their website for a long time I just happened to recheck to see, I’m very curious as to why this TG person would do that rather than make something slightly more unique.

I'll pass that suggestion along for scrims and such. As for the website yes it was redone in august of 2018. As for the design and layout that happened at the highest level and I cannot answer you as to why those decisions were made to go with the way it looks etc.
  • NauticalTrackin
    As for the register/application they aren't really what they seem. When you register and confirm your email, your account then has to be approved and mainly it's just to check to see if your are not a person who's been previously kicked out, a smurf account, or a robot basically. I dont know why they call it an application though.
  • NauticalTrackin
    How many gaming communities have lasted over 15 years? Not many. Tactical Gaming has though and we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. So come join the over 1000 members who have made Tactical Gaming their home and see why it’s the best place to be!