Tactical Gaming [TG] is Recruiting

Comments

• NauticalTrackin
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We’re here to answer any and all questions that you may have!
  • soobs58
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    r u still recruiting
  • NauticalTrackin
    soobs58 wrote: »
    r u still recruiting

@soobs58 yes we are
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • Devl_of_Ramadi
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 29
    Hello So I have decided that I want to get better honestly my KD is off the charts in the wrong direction I have built a custom PC Rig recently that will perform at the highest level and A Predator X34 as display with Gsync enabled. I am over 50 but lol love this game just want to be competitive with my Squad. I play hard play the objectives. I would be a project if you are willing. I live in Miami and only Play at night and some weekends Married so I am limited some times. You know you need to keep the peace in the house.
     So platform is Windows 10 PC Cable ISP with 338 mbps.
    Live in Miami so US East TZ.
    Screen Name wish I could live up to it  Devl_of_Ramadi.
    lvl 38.
     I do have Headset and Mic
    Games Primary
        BFV
    & Battlefront ll

Let me know if you would be interested.

Thank you Devl.

• NauticalTrackin
    Hello So I have decided that I want to get better honestly my KD is off the charts in the wrong direction I have built a custom PC Rig recently that will perform at the highest level and A Predator X34 as display with Gsync enabled. I am over 50 but lol love this game just want to be competitive with my Squad. I play hard play the objectives. I would be a project if you are willing. I live in Miami and only Play at night and some weekends Married so I am limited some times. You know you need to keep the peace in the house.
     So platform is Windows 10 PC Cable ISP with 338 mbps.
    Live in Miami so US East TZ.
    Screen Name wish I could live up to it  Devl_of_Ramadi.
    lvl 38.
     I do have Headset and Mic
    Games Primary
        BFV
    & Battlefront ll

Let me know if you would be interested.

Thank you Devl.

Hey Devl, we would be glad to have you. However there are practices twice a week from 8-10pm EST for the US/CAN side. I know that you said that you are married and can’t be free every weekend but that’s ok. We understand that real life comes first and as such you only have to make a minimum of one practice a week if you can. We have a wide age and skill range in TG when it comes to playing games but we aren’t picky about stats. I will be honest with you our PC brigade is rather small due to lack of interest online for our kind of outfit, but we have a small group of dedicated players who play together. If you are still interested feel free to click the link on the first page of this post and sign up.
  • Devl_of_Ramadi
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you for the warm message I knew my instincts were on point looking a TG. Signed up
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Still here, and still recruiting. Come join us!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • soobs58
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what platforms r u on,i use ps console
  • NauticalTrackin
    what platforms r u on,i use ps console

@soobs58 we are on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Battlefield V’s development might have ended prematurely, but we are still playing a series that we love. We’ve started playing battlefield 4 and 1 a bit more but we still enjoy battlefield v. Come join us!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • soobs58
    think I've applied on the right one on ps4
  • NauticalTrackin
    think I've applied on the right one on ps4

Sweet. What’s your GT that you used to sign up with? I can keep an eye out for you.

• NauticalTrackin
    Bump!