Tactical Gaming [TG] is Recruiting

Comments

• NauticalTrackin
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hump Day!
  • NauticalTrackin
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Spooooooky time has come! Come spend it with other like minded gamers
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Happy November everyone!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Good evening everyone! I hope you are all doing well today.
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Humpity Bumpity!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • USAF77
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im looking for a clan that can help me become an ace support guy. Ive been out of BF for years, actually gaming for years, but used to be good as a medic or repairman.
  • NauticalTrackin
    USAF77 wrote: »
    Im looking for a clan that can help me become an ace support guy. Ive been out of BF for years, actually gaming for years, but used to be good as a medic or repairman.

@USAF77 we can help with that. We accept people regardless of skill level and are very oriented on teamwork. If you’re interested in trying us out and if you haven’t already, feel free you hit the link to our website on the first page of this thread. Look forward to seeing you around!
  • USAF77
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I put in an application. Please let me know if it went thru. My stats aren't great but i'm a dedicated support guy and can be an asset when I get up to speed. Im perfectly happy playing medical and support and only care about helping my squad win, personal stats mean nothing to me. Thank you. BTW Im 62yo and have been out of the game a long time.
  • NauticalTrackin
    I put in an application. Please let me know if it went thru. My stats aren't great but i'm a dedicated support guy and can be an asset when I get up to speed. Im perfectly happy playing medical and support and only care about helping my squad win, personal stats mean nothing to me. Thank you. BTW Im 62yo and have been out of the game a long time.

@USAF77 no need to worry about your age bud, we’ve got a couple guys who aren’t exactly young themselves. What’s your GamerTag and what platform do you play on? I’ll check the list to see if your on the list.
  • USAF77
    usaf77 is my tag. I might have used usaf81 as those were my service dates. Thanks.
  • NauticalTrackin
    usaf77 is my tag. I might have used usaf81 as those were my service dates. Thanks.

@USAF77 I looked and I did not see you on the list on the website. I don’t know why you aren’t showing up in any of the lists. Maybe you missed something and didn’t submit your sign up?

Check the email address you used when you signed up to see if you got a welcome email from our website, if it is not in your inbox make sure to check your spam folder. If you did let me know. If you did not you’ll have to submit it again because if did not go through.
    Try using this link to sign up: https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/36548/

It will take you directly to the sign up page where you can re submit your application. My apologies for all of the extra steps you are having to take.
  • NauticalTrackin
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    Bump!
  • NauticalTrackin
    The year is drawing to a close. I hope everyone is safe and well during these trying times. May your holiday season be filled with cheer and May you be kept safe from all the craziness going on right now. In the meanwhile, why don’t you try something new this year? If you’ve been on the fence about joining a clan or platoon, try out Tactical Gaming. We are a multinational community of like-minded gamers who all share the same love for gaming. Come make some new friends who will be like a second family to you and who can help keep you sane as this year draws to a close. For you veterans out there, we also have many members who have, or are currently serving in the armed forces of their countries around the world. We highly value these members and people like them who have answered their nations call and have all sacrificed so much. Come join us today!!