This Week in Battlefield V

Frozen on multiplayer loading screen

eppinizer
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey guys, I'm having a problem where I get stuck on the multiplayer loading screen. I'm able to play 1 game and the when I get to the loading screen for the 2nd game it shows the previous map that I played on the loading screen and then I'm just stuck and it never loads me in. Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Comments

• AdrianoBelluzzi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here
  • Samir4G
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here. There are any solution from EA?
  • eppinizer
    I clicked start on the game and went to manage game & add-ons and then downloaded Battlefield V Deluxe Edition upgrade. I figured it was already downloaded but I guess it wasn't. And that seemed to fix it for me
  • eppinizer
    It still does it just less often
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep same here unfortunately
  • BackhandCrane9
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am as well. It sometimes doesn't on Conquest, but every time on anything else. It really breaks my back when I am trying to play with friends and two of us have to restart every time!
  • CougarWA
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes same for me. Ive tried on Xbox 1 and Xbox 1 X. I then tried playing under a different Xbox account. Didn't make any difference. I mainly play conquest and hardly ever make it to the second game.... Infinite loading screen. This is a deal breaker. Playing with friends becomes impossible.
  • gman808
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me. Game hangs on the loading screen after every round of Conquest and I have to quit to dash and reboot the entire game.
  • rucchins
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No problems here with upnp on my router
  • pweyot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    same here, play with my frd, get "keep loading" of second game.
  • Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    happened to me last night
    between rounds
    one X
  • waxena
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same here, happend after the Amsterdam map with 2x32 players. Its not fun having to quit and leave squad.
  • LMN118
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rucchins wrote: »
    No problems here with upnp on my router

Plug and play is enabled by default on most ISP supplied routers, I.e the majority people use. This is a problem the game, not peoples hardware.
  • waxena
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nothing on my router is plug and play , my connection is wired. so It's not a UPNP problem.
  • jayp0411
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. It happens quite a lot. 4+ times for me and the only way it seems is quit out of the game.
  • GuardianUK1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here every round have to quit to then load back and have to wait as game is full. I don't think I have actually managed a complete round yet which is making assignments tricky to do... Come on EA/Dice get this issue sorted as the update did naff all!!!!!
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. What it solved for me: I completely restartet my xbox by holding the off button for 10sec. deleted the Cache and then restarted Battlefield V. Important is that you should not start another game or app before BF V. Shame but it is at it is.
  • HordeKILLER1
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here
  • gp_malone
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This happens to me often enough to be annoying and I think it is related to my internet speed or lack thereof. Whilst my net is slow it's usually decent enough to play games over Xbox live, if I hotspot to my phone however, using a faster connection, I never have a problem. Anyone else with this issue think it is related or am I on my own with hampster wheel internet?