Medic weapons are garbage. And bipoted campers, the way this game is meant to be played? [RANT]

Comments

• naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    The camping in this game is some of the worst I've ever seen, I'm not talking hiding in a corner on an objective either, I'm talking led out in the middle of nowhere behind a rock camping.
    It's definitely both. I started compiling a video of times I've died to someone that was in my field of view, but all but invisible. I got depressed doing it and people *know* that's happening even if a bunch are willfully in denial. Those that say the graphics are fine will simply say I'm blind.

Yeah it's definitely both but I don't have anywhere near as much of an issue someone camping in an objective area, in fact I don't have an issue with that at all. But someone led behind a rock in between flags just waiting to pick off kills is lame as ****.
  • disposalist
    8984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The camping in this game is some of the worst I've ever seen, I'm not talking hiding in a corner on an objective either, I'm talking led out in the middle of nowhere behind a rock camping.
    It's definitely both. I started compiling a video of times I've died to someone that was in my field of view, but all but invisible. I got depressed doing it and people *know* that's happening even if a bunch are willfully in denial. Those that say the graphics are fine will simply say I'm blind.
    Yeah it's definitely both but I don't have anywhere near as much of an issue someone camping in an objective area, in fact I don't have an issue with that at all. But someone led behind a rock in between flags just waiting to pick off kills is lame as ****.
    I suppose it's not camping an objective that's the problem, it's that the graphics are so cluttered that you can look straight at them and not see them. That camping is so successful a tactic in BF5.

You also see a lot of players camping *just outside* the objectives because actually taking/holding objectives leads to insta-deaths and camping is, well, so successful.
  • Hawxxeye
    7932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I suppose it's not camping an objective that's the problem, it's that the graphics are so cluttered that you can look straight at them and not see them. That camping is so successful a tactic in BF5.

You also see a lot of players camping *just outside* the objectives because actually taking/holding objectives leads to insta-deaths and camping is, well, so successful.
    I need to dig up and upload a clip of that moment where I was prone inside an objective and my allies get killed by someone behind me but I do not get noticed so I turn around and shoot that enemy in the face with the revolver.
    One can actually succeed in this game by literally playing dead. Another time I was in a transport but I was not moving so the enemies assumed it was empty... until I reversed a bit and started to shoot at them from the gunner seat.
    It seems to be a repeating pattern that it is harder to tell alive from dead and sometimes even friend from foe. I found 2 players killing each other in very close range who had almost the same camo.
  • KEILLOR12
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Suomi should be the best medical weapon by far from the list. Even Sten that was a single piece of iron easy to mass produce has better stats than that. Which is nonsense.

Just throwing in my fun fact of the day here - I had a British paratrooper friend who fought in WW2 with the 1st Division (fantastic little old gent that I got to spend some time with going to the Imperial War Museum in London and of course out for a few drinks at the pub... but I digress...). One of the stories he told me between pints that has stuck with me the past decade was that the Sten gun was notorious for jamming. So much so, he traded an American GI two Sten guns for a Thompson.
  • disposalist
    8984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »

I need to dig up and upload a clip of that moment where I was prone inside an objective and my allies get killed by someone behind me but I do not get noticed so I turn around and shoot that enemy in the face with the revolver.
    One can actually succeed in this game by literally playing dead. Another time I was in a transport but I was not moving so the enemies assumed it was empty... until I reversed a bit and started to shoot at them from the gunner seat.
    It seems to be a repeating pattern that it is harder to tell alive from dead and sometimes even friend from foe. I found 2 players killing each other in very close range who had almost the same camo.
    Indeed, if they aren't invisible prone, they are 'camouflaged' because of the way we see the 'dead' wriggling around (even when they aren't shouting for a medic, there is a bug that makes them bounce and twitch) I've been killed by dead/prone people many times. Or given away my position by shooting dead, but wriggling soldiers.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    Last night blueberry gave me his KE7 while reviving me, went 23-0 in less than 5 minutes, its insane how 1 gun can be so OP, godlike like USAS frag in BF3. No wonder why every scrub lord is using this crutch for cheap kills no offense @ProLegion_exor

A bit better then the 12-11 round you manage to do with the Sten huh? :trollface:
    i used the KE7 for 1,5 day, not my type of weapon. It´s bordeline OP..
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last night blueberry gave me his KE7 while reviving me, went 23-0 in less than 5 minutes, its insane how 1 gun can be so OP, godlike like USAS frag in BF3. No wonder why every scrub lord is using this crutch for cheap kills no offense @ProLegion_exor

A bit better then the 12-11 round you manage to do with the Sten huh? :trollface:

Mate who cares, I said it on the stream I dont care how I do as long as I tbag you, thats all that mattered. It was success on Rotterdam, then I found you hiding in a bush just outside C on Twisted Steel and Narvik until you rage quitted. But having said that 12-11 and still on top of the board, ulike you 7-2 on TS and almost stone dead last my friend :wink:
  • ProLegion_exor
    3543 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Mate who cares, I said it on the stream I dont care how I do as long as I tbag you, thats all that mattered. It was success on Rotterdam, then I found you hiding in a bush just outside C on Twisted Steel and Narvik until you rage quitted. But having said that 12-11 and still on top of the board, ulike you 7-2 on TS and almost stone dead last my friend :wink:
    21-1 vs 14-12(?) 6-0 in rounds, well played.. u said the game was so easy, your worst round was 17-11 ever. Seems to struggle going positive and winning impossible?
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

21-1 vs 14-12(?) 6-0 in rounds, well played.. u said the game was so easy, your worst round was 17-11 ever. Seems to struggle going positive and winning impossible?

I play the game by myself most of the time, I dont need minions to run behind me and revive constantly. I dont brag about games where I go 33-2 or 42-1 because its pointless, but I knew you re gonna bring this 21-1 but who cares, I dont, people around me dont, nobody does, you got revived over and over. For me its just fun to troll you and know how bad you rage video says it all mate.

If I got paid to have glorious KD then perhaps I would but i got better things to do with my life, its just a game and no one will ever remember your PUBs records ;)
  • ProLegion_exor

I play the game by myself most of the time, I dont need minions to run behind me and revive constantly.

If I got paid to have glorious KD then perhaps I would but i got better things to do with my life, its just a game and no one will ever remember your PUBs records ;)

I´ve been with 1-2 friends when u played against me. And you always had your fanboy following you, isn´t that the same? We just laugh at you guys in party, how you tryharding and has no chance in pubs, claming to be all that superior comp guy. Wasn´t pubs so easy? How would you do in a competitive enviroment when you cant even win against randoms or stay positive? you expect bavneet and balkan_sniper to carry you in comp?

And how about that turnaround I did on you CQB on Narvik?
    U killed me once in 3 rounds yesterday, sitting under the bridge on Twisted Steel, well played..
  • Vycinas2

I play the game by myself most of the time, I dont need minions to run behind me and revive constantly.

I´ve been with 1-2 friends when u played against me. And you always had your fanboy following you, isn´t that the same? We just laugh at you guys in party, how you tryharding and has no chance in pubs, claming to be all that superior comp guy. Wasn´t pubs so easy? How would you do in a competitive enviroment when you cant even win against randoms or stay positive? you expect bavneet and balkan_sniper to carry you in comp?

U killed me once in 3 rounds yesterday, sitting under the bridge on Twisted Steel, well played..

Who is balkan sniper ? And mate once again its pubs and we dont care its for shi*s and giggles only. Under the bridge on TS ? Your Iraqi boyfriend killed me when I was running towards A, so I respawned on blueberry who was near the bridge and went after him, but instead got you killed. Sue me. Killed you once ? Lol keep thinking that, you know it aint true. If I wanted to go try hard mode I d switch to scrubsault class or go for Ke7 but I am not that gay, I am loyal to my class and have to make the best of what i am given.

One thing you dont understand why we re trolling you, is its only for fun, nobody cares about their stats or how the game goes, only an idiot plays pubs and thinks he is being competitive. At the end of the day we re laughing from you cause you re so salty with your replies and how important KD on pubs is to you.

Just out of curiosity hows your wife ?
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This got dark quick.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Now now guys the only way to settle this truly is an old fashioned 1v1 on a small map with a trusty pistol and the worst rifle lol.

I do think reviving is so toned down in this game you won't see the absurd KDRs quite as much--let's be honest reviving in elite squads was OP AS HEEELLLLL in BF1--so it is interesting to hear people bicker about things.

I just got this half off for the digital deluxe. I didn't totally want to support a fantasy-like rambolina half-measure, but it does look like they are making the game better, and they finally made Star Wars better so I decided why not support them this low.

You all just need to chill out. Playing alone is always a lot harder than playing with friends, and you all know that. Either 1v1 alone or just let it go.
  • ProLegion_exor

Who is balkan sniper ? And mate once again its pubs and we dont care its for shi*s and giggles only. Under the bridge on TS ? Your Iraqi boyfriend killed me when I was running towards A, so I respawned on blueberry who was near the bridge and went after him, but instead got you killed. Sue me. Killed you once ? Lol keep thinking that, you know it aint true. If I wanted to go try hard mode I d switch to scrubsault class or go for Ke7 but I am not that gay, I am loyal to my class and have to make the best of what i am given.

One thing you dont understand why we re trolling you, is its only for fun, nobody cares about their stats or how the game goes, only an idiot plays pubs and thinks he is being competitive. At the end of the day we re laughing from you cause you re so salty with your replies and how important KD on pubs is to you.

Balkan_sniper is a world famous edge of the map bi-podder, repping your TBAG clan tag.

Only thing I´ve ever cared about, pubs or comp is to win. Maybe you should stick to single player or Tetris since you dont care for anything. FPS multiplayer games have a purpose, to kill others and win.

Thinks he´s competitive? I´ve won ESB on BF1 and played over 200 competitive matches in various leagues and tournaments. And yourself? playing random 2v2 B flag Metro on a 5 year old game. you even have enough members to gather a comp team for BF5? If so you can play our C team and maybe get 50 tickets.
  • italickus
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dont know why, but im finding myself more comfortable with iron sights
  • Vycinas2

Balkan_sniper is a world famous edge of the map bi-podder, repping your TBAG clan tag.

Only thing I´ve ever cared about, pubs or comp is to win. Maybe you should stick to single player or Tetris since you dont care for anything. FPS multiplayer games have a purpose, to kill others and win.

Thinks he´s competitive? I´ve won ESB on BF1 and played over 200 competitive matches in various leagues and tournaments. And yourself? playing random 2v2 B flag Metro on a 5 year old game. you even have enough members to gather a comp team for BF5? If so you can play our C team and maybe get 50 tickets.

Still cant fully understand what you re on about regarding balkan sniper. If you are referring to someone in my team, well I got bad news for you. No one in my team runs support/scout class. Just because someone is wearing a tag it doesnt mean he or she represents that group, just like wannabes used to use blueberry syndicate platoon tags. Just like I ve seen plg tags used by polish players.

If we ever get to competitive stage then yea we will have the team ready to compete, but until then its just casual fun on pubs. And dont take it out on Bf4, the game is old but still fun to play, almost a true sandbox experience, just because you got **** on Dom due to not being able to camp and farm kills in one single spot on the map like BM on Hardline, dont bad mouth the game. AEK with Suppressor, true competitive player right there, lol. I ll probably get banned or suspended for "bashing" you a bit but its cool. I ll carry on trolling you whether you re with friends or alone and once again i wont care if I lose or go negative, my pen** is big enough so I dont need anything to compensate for it.
  • ProLegion_exor

Still cant fully understand what you re on about regarding balkan sniper. If you are referring to someone in my team, well I got bad news for you. No one in my team runs support/scout class. Just because someone is wearing a tag it doesnt mean he or she represents that group, just like wannabes used to use blueberry syndicate platoon tags. Just like I ve seen plg tags used by polish players.

If we ever get to competitive stage then yea we will have the team ready to compete, but until then its just casual fun on pubs. And dont take it out on Bf4, the game is old but still fun to play, almost a true sandbox experience, just because you got **** on Dom due to not being able to camp and farm kills in one single spot on the map like BM on Hardline, dont bad mouth the game. AEK with Suppressor, true competitive player right there, lol. I ll probably get banned or suspended for "bashing" you a bit but its cool. I ll carry on trolling you whether you re with friends or alone and once again i wont care if I lose or go negative, my pen** is big enough so I dont need anything to compensate for it.
    Never used a supressed weapon in any BF game.

BM is about map control and a single objective. Running around like TDM, just like you do on all gamemodes dosen’t work. Thats the main reason for you to loose all the time.

Anyway, join me with you fanboys, will keep destroying you as always anyway. Why ”troll” with no effect? time is money? No? Was it not you who didnt have any spare time to play BF5 on?
  • Vycinas2

Never used a supressed weapon in any BF game.

BM is about map control and a single objective. Running around like TDM, just like you do on all gamemodes dosen’t work. Thats the main reason for you to loose all the time.

Anyway, join me with you fanboys, will keep destroying you as always anyway. Why ”troll” with no effect? time is money? No? Was it not you who didnt have any spare time to play BF5 on?

Exor the destroyer hahaha. Whats funny is how much you care about me. I am sorry i left such a gaping hole in your heart, it wasnt me who after 5 or 6 rounds ran to the forums to brag how well I did, it was you. Its actually sad how you dug up this thread and started derailing with your personal vendetta against me. But hey keep bragging about your KDR, I ll just enjoy my life, love life (probably that isnt going very well for you cause you re so salty) and keeping gaming to a minimum. If the comp play returns I ll spend more time gaming, but not gonna waste it on pubs pretending that pubs are actually competitive like you once said. Keep stacking pubs with your team, boost that KDR and quit games when its not going your way, but remember one thing, when I am trolling you I am treating you exactly the same as all other blueberries. See ya in a bushes or houses wherever you like to hide :smile:
  • VOLBANKER
    1719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Could you guys continue your talks via pm, please?

It's not related to the thread's title.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What volbanker said. As much as it can be entertaining, it doesn't fit the thread's subject.

Back on track: @bran1986 I think it's you that said devs already confirmed that they will further buff SMGs in january's patch? Do you have a link or anything toward that discussion? I'd really like to know what they plan on doing... I'm pulling my hair trying to continue to play my main class when I keep being instantly killed at ridiculous ranges (or my MP28 purely outDPSed in CQC) by assaults and supports. -_-