Medic weapons are garbage. And bipoted campers, the way this game is meant to be played? [RANT]

Comments

• LEGATUS_ITALICUS
    388 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In january Dice will buff medics by buffing even more assaults.

Thats what Dice mean for balancing classes
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In january Dice will buff medics by buffing even more assaults.

Thats what Dice mean for balancing classes

kek Wouldn't be surprised!
  • ragnarok013
    3435 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Vycinas2 @ProLegion_exor Yes gentlemen, please continue this discussion via PM and let the thread get back on topic.

• Aleker0
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thompson with 50 round mag > support > assault and sometimes even sniper lol Just get used to it and you will love it. Im always top1 in match if i take it. Other guns just bwah
  • bran1986
    5794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What volbanker said. As much as it can be entertaining, it doesn't fit the thread's subject.

Back on track: @bran1986 I think it's you that said devs already confirmed that they will further buff SMGs in january's patch? Do you have a link or anything toward that discussion? I'd really like to know what they plan on doing... I'm pulling my hair trying to continue to play my main class when I keep being instantly killed at ridiculous ranges (or my MP28 purely outDPSed in CQC) by assaults and supports. -_-

It was a tweet sent from Drunkzz3 to me. He basically said that wider changes were coming to medic the patch after this current one that were more than just stats.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DRUNKKZ3/status/1068275494804746241
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    What volbanker said. As much as it can be entertaining, it doesn't fit the thread's subject.

Back on track: @bran1986 I think it's you that said devs already confirmed that they will further buff SMGs in january's patch? Do you have a link or anything toward that discussion? I'd really like to know what they plan on doing... I'm pulling my hair trying to continue to play my main class when I keep being instantly killed at ridiculous ranges (or my MP28 purely outDPSed in CQC) by assaults and supports. -_-

It was a tweet sent from Drunkzz3 to me. He basically said that wider changes were coming to medic the patch after this current one that were more than just stats.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DRUNKKZ3/status/1068275494804746241

Hmm I wonder what he means... cuz SMGs really need stat buffs...
  • lionking7001
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why don't give medic ONE of the assault-class weapons and give assault one SMG? For me everyone of the assault weapons is better than run&gun SMGs.
  • VindictiV_V
    Why don't give medic ONE of the assault-class weapons and give assault one SMG? For me everyone of the assault weapons is better than run&gun SMGs.

That's because they are in everyway beside hipfire which is an insignificant factor in CQC (reaction time and position (like a flank) affect a ton more the outcome of CQC engagements).
  • KiLaZoMb13_a5af
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think a really good idea would be giving medic's shotguns...…… Hear me out it won't make them be spammed. I would like if DICE removed shotguns off supports (they already have 3 weapon types) give shotguns to medics and boom. they have a short range weapon to counter CQB **** by G43's and KE7's. I also think SMG's are "OK" guns but what they should do is give SMG's a 2x headshot multiplier like in BF1 to help in CQB, and no it won't make them broken. the MP40 does about 19 damage a shot and SMG's don't get headshots often so it would work in my opinion.....

Or how about make semi auto and shotguns all class weapons?
  • KiLaZoMb13_a5af
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    MP 34 maxed out when you play domination with no aircrafts or tanks and campers

20181121-152634.jpg

Domination is a mode that suits the SMGs for the most part though. Most of the domination maps are centered around more CQB areas.

The problem with SMGs is in large game modes.

I encourage you to use an SMG besides the MP40. Good game balance should indicate whether the other weapons are just as viable. If not, there is a flaw in the design. Why have other SMG's if one is obviously the only good choice?
  • j79b
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    Idd medic need some longer range weapons! and it's not that medics are OP like the old days..some faster revive and permanent self-heal that not go much faster like other...every class is medic now...And the LMG bi-pod noobs having fun now lol
    Post edited by j79b on