Weekly Debrief

Frontlines should be removed from the infantry focus servers

BenBit13
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
The "infantry focus" server description literally says: "A rotation of maps and modes that focus on smaller scale, infantry only battles". But DICE decided to put frontines in there, a mode with big maps and tanks. This just doesn't fit in the rotation. Everytime that mode comes up i have to quit the server. Just remove frontlines from the mode rotation or add mode specific servers.

Comments

• VincentNZ
    2906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Frontline maps are not big though, you are only fighting over one objective, the playable area is most likely much smaller than any Domination or TDM map. But yeah, while I tendencially like variation, some maps and modes just are so unnervingly bad, that I do not ever want to play them. This is what you get, when you remove community servers, I guess we will have to live with it at least for the time being, DICE wants to promote all their gamemodes, even if they are unneeded or unwanted.
  • therealzyzygy
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like Frontline but I would like to see Team Deathmatch get a separate section from the Infantry Focussed matches. Most of the modes in BF5 take a fair time to complete, including Frontline, and it would be nice to be able to guarantee playing a shorter Team Deathmatch. Maybe this will happen once the game's user base is big enough to be able to split up the game modes without causing empty lobbies.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    816 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I really like the variation in small game modes and maps without having to quit and start again. Each game mode deserves it's own server, but I hope they keep this infantry mix going
  • BaconRebellion
    2423 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really like the variation in small game modes and maps without having to quit and start again. Each game mode deserves it's own server, but I hope they keep this infantry mix going

Same, although I would be fine with a TDM and Frontlines server, with the removal of Domination. Everytime Ive played that mode in BFV my team has always been bad. Like, not giving a crap bad, which results in us being dominated within 2 minutes and my team drooling on their controllers not knowing how to play or what to do.