1. The Pacific
We have all of these little references to Japan's role in WWI, including the Arisaka Type 38 and skins titled "Battle of Tsingtao" and "Wakamiya," yet no Japanese faction. Three whole maps could be added with Japan facing off against Germany at Tsingtao and the Marianas and pushing through the Red Army in Siberia.
2. The Balkans
Some very interesting maps could be included with Serbia facing off against Bulgaria.
3. The Caucasus
Russia against the Ottomans. This is also a good opportunity to feature Armenian volunteers with the Russian Scout character.
A very unique aspect of the war, many factions fighting over control of the continent.
5. Weapons and Gadgets
There are still plenty of weapons and interesting tools to include.
6. Little Changes and Additions
- Optic zoom options for Tanker/Pilot weapons
- Skins for Tanker/Pilot weapons and Burton LMR
- AT Mines moved to Support
- Limpet Charge moved to Assault with the Bangalore Torpedo taking its place in Support
- More weapon variants
- Give the Shovel the ability to dig (slowly cratering the ground)
- Make all exclusive weapon variants and class character skins from War Stories available in multiplayer
- Self-repair for armored cars
- Broadside barbettes on Dreadnought as secondary weapons for AA gunners
- Central turret on Dreadnought as secondary weapon for rear gunner
- Recon plane to spot enemies and contest objectives as ability for Dreadnought captain