[ Recruiting ]eu & Na Players ,casual & Competitive

thecampkiller
71 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited July 22
now recruiting players for casual and competitive play.
we are a large community started in 1997 with plenty of friendly guys.
So if your fed up playing the game your self or want to squad up and play as a team.
feel free to join our discord and introduce your self.

Post edited by thecampkiller on

Comments

• thecampkiller
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    welcome .
  • thecampkiller
    welcome to team special forces.
  • thecampkiller
    you can visit our site at www.team-sf.com
  • Doctor_Eastw00d
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Check out our splash page at BF-CLAN.COM and decide if Team SF is right for you!
  • thecampkiller
    BF-CLAN.COM
  • thecampkiller
    Check out our splash page at BF-CLAN.COM and decide if Team SF is right for you!
  • thecampkiller
    BF-CLAN.COM
  • thecampkiller
    Join us at BF-CLAN.COM
  • thecampkiller
    BF-CLAN.COM
  • thecampkiller
    BF-CLAN.COM
  • thecampkiller
    www.team-sf.com
  • thecampkiller
    welcome
  • thecampkiller
    join us at bf-clan.com
  • thecampkiller
  • ViciousAnt23
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Check out our website Team-SF.com/join
  • thecampkiller
    join our discord and meet some of the team.
  • thecampkiller
    Check out our website Team-SF.com/join
  • thecampkiller
  • TheSelekta
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you have any NA west coast players? I tend to play late nights on the west coast and looking at my options...
  • idgaf_chuck
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you have any NA west coast players? I tend to play late nights on the west coast and looking at my options...

I know there are a few. I'm usually on from 11pm EST for a couple hours, and there are always folks still playing after I head off. Hope to see you around!