Battlefield V on companion app?

Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Battlefield V has been released but still doesn’t show up under the career tab in the battlefield companion app. Will battlefield V be on the app to interact with your company’s loadout, and if so will it be broken like battlefield 4’s tab?

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Full release is the 20th.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was wondering if there was going to be one. I hope there is but it needs to be like battle log was not the BF1 one. It also needs to be landscape for iPad app.
  • crelok
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is no statement as yet,but i do not see why not.
  • klawhammer
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like companion apps now that I have less free time.
    It is nice to be able to see what friends are on and what they are upto.
    Mostly I love the ability to tinker with loadouts and paint jobs when I can’t be at my console.
    It would be cool if I could do everything that is not actually playing while I am away from the console.
    If I could open upgrades and even pick the server I was about to jump into I would be so very happy.
    I know that my phone is definitely the place I would spend actual money on impulse buying cosmetics and squad boosts.
    So maybe it is better if it not connected
  • MaseMan3K
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm glad someone else asked about this. I was wondering as well. It's nice to be able to tweak loadouts and weapon skins when I'm on the couch watching TV or whatever.
  • Havanadog7
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I second this. I'd really like to be able to inspect my company during my lunch and whatnot.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just hope it doesn't have the same bug it had for BF1. Using the app would reset your load-out for all your classes.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully it doesn’t have the BF4 glitch too, when ever I went into my loadouts it wouldn’t register that I had the C100 and would reset my knife.
  • crixus82
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pest174 wrote: »
    I just hope it doesn't have the same bug it had for BF1. Using the app would reset your load-out for all your classes.
    Must've been random.... Luckily I never had that happen.... Wow I'd be pissed lol

• Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    The app hasn’t been posting any of the newer important news about BFV so they might just be abandoning the app
  • MaseMan3K
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No update to the app as of yet. Just checked.
  • Raystlin80
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I cannot see BFV in my companion app either, been checking almost every day since the 9th when I started...
  • JSpree610
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it would be nice. I keep getting ribbons but they don't show in the profile so I have no idea what they are.
  • ElliotLH
    7828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Soon™
  • tomtay1979
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The app still says battlefield 4 coming soon on mines. If this is right then I reckon they've just given up with it
  • ChlorickChart103
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    tomtay1979 wrote: »
    The app still says battlefield 4 coming soon on mines. If this is right then I reckon they've just given up with it

if its a windows phone itl say that cus the gave up with windows on ios and android all games are there
  • Dunets
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would be nice if they at least could confirm if it’s coming or not.

Personally I think it’s a major mistake leaving it out, not only for the customisations but also medals and last but not least seeing when you’re friends log in to have a few games.

On BF1 it encouraged players to log in when they saw friends joined a game
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    I have iPhone 6s and it says BF4 coming soon
  • disposalist
    8480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The app never worked well for BF1 - at least I gave up on it after a few months of it being bugging and messing things up for the game.
  • Dunets
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still no word from EA/Dice on this?