Wirbelwind bugged?

GENERALONGDONG
403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Anyone else using this and noticing you can land loads of hits on planes, see the crosshair indicate it, and hear the hit sound yet it seems to do no damage? I can still shoot planes down eventually, but it seems to be only specific areas on the plane that takes damage in some instances. Feels like i'm firing blanks yet the crosshair indicates the shots are landing.

Comments

• Ball00n-_-Knott
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This was happening to me last night as well on PC
  • Noromiz
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is the same with the MG34 when used against Bombers and Transport Planes, lots of hits but no damage.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not just me then. It's odd as you can see the hits on the plane but no damage shows. Then you can fire at it again later and you get a few hits on it. Seems to only be taking damage on certain parts of the plane.
  • GENERALONGDONG
    Forgot to mention it only seems to affect the MG loadouts on the valentine (triple mg upgrade) and the wirbelwind (stock turret), any explosive rounds seem to work fine.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same Bug today. Wirbelwind with no upgraded Guns, i got the Hitmarkers on the Bomber and the typical sound but no damage numbers or effect at all. Works normal against attack planes.