Preordered the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition, but didn't get any of my Deluxe Edition items.

Razor_6-4_Voodoo
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2018
I preordered the Battlefield V Deluxe Edition, but I haven't received any of the Deluxe Edition items. I haven't received the outfits, the Special Assignments, the Veteran Kits nor the weapon skins. I've contacted EA for two days straight now, yet all of my coversations end like this: 2ttd4otgriy11.png

I basically spent an extra £20 to get early access to the game, which isn't worth the money at all. I've provided the proof as requested, EA has seen said proof and acknowledge it, but all they're doing is saying "Sorry, can't help! We've done all we can", and it's aggravating. I just want the **** I paid for.

Comments

• Razor_6-4_Voodoo
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gonna bump this until I get a response on my issue.
  • WrathOfTheRipper
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bump it up
  • DayZEternal1
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think the issue is different for many others, as I have also pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition, but received my items since I managed to start playing. The only items that were delayed for me were the items from 'Road to Battlefield'
  • TEKNOCODE
    11181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Make sure the deluxe files are downloaded. Sometime the files do not download (more rampant on Xbox, but happens on ps).
  • Razor_6-4_Voodoo
    There are no Deluxe files on PS4, as they are bundled in with the Deluxe Edition version of the game.
  • AUTHENTICLEAGUES
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    There are no Deluxe files on PS4, as they are bundled in with the Deluxe Edition version of the game.
    I had the same issue... Deleted the preload and redownloaded and it was all there!! You have to download the free enlister first though!
  • Razor_6-4_Voodoo
    I had the same issue... Deleted the preload and redownloaded and it was all there!! You have to download the free enlister first though!

Already tried that. No DICE < Haha, pun
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the 20th for anything you have not received
  • Kozer213
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Expecting Dice or EA to care now that they already have you money?

I spent over a year and a half trying to get the summer of battlefield final rewards or whatever and didn't receive **** or hear anything from dice.
  • conscript2010
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    how can I check if I got my deluxe edition content?
  • Razor_6-4_Voodoo
    the 20th for anything you have not received

I haven't received ANYTHING though, and everyone else who has the Deluxe Edition has access to their items.
  • Razor_6-4_Voodoo
    edited November 2018
    Kozer213 wrote: »
    Expecting Dice or EA to care now that they already have you money?

I spent over a year and a half trying to get the summer of battlefield final rewards or whatever and didn't receive **** or hear anything from dice.

They literally have the shittest support team. All I'm getting is the constant runaround, EA 'Advisors' telling me the previous advisors lied, and just wasting my **** time. It's actually pissing me off, and I'm due to just sue them for false advertising, as I paid for content that was advertised, but didn't receive ANY of it.
  • Braddock512
    1326 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    @Razor_6-4_Voodoo Please watch the language. If you have a support ticket case number, post it here.

-Braddock512-
  • Razor_6-4_Voodoo
    @Razor_6-4_Voodoo Please watch the language. If you have a support ticket case number, post it here.

-Braddock512-

I can't help it, I'm furious. I've been given the runaround for two days now regarding content I paid for.

Support ticket: #44638655
  • Razor_6-4_Voodoo
    edited November 2018
    And now THIS happens
    2oU4gQ9.png

I'm actually done with this ****.
  • KrEwZiAl_NL
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ive got all items on ps4 it took several days though got my last items yesterday
  • Braddock512
    1326 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Razor - I'm looking at your account.
    I'm not seeing any Deluxe Edition entitlement, which would be there if you had redeemed a code or if the Deluxe Edition content been installed.
    Just to confirm - This was a digital purchase? Can you do me ONE favor?

Go to the PSN Dashboard. Go to BFV. When you've hovered over it, scroll down and you should see the Additional Content and it will show you all the content in the store and that is entitled to you. Take a screen of that and attach it to your case.

-Braddock512-
  • Jknight256
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Razor - I'm looking at your account.
    I'm not seeing any Deluxe Edition entitlement, which would be there if you had redeemed a code or if the Deluxe Edition content been installed.
    Just to confirm - This was a digital purchase? Can you do me ONE favor?

Go to the PSN Dashboard. Go to BFV. When you've hovered over it, scroll down and you should see the Additional Content and it will show you all the content in the store and that is entitled to you. Take a screen of that and attach it to your case.

-Braddock512-

I have the same problem and I took at pic, but it won't let me attach it in here, Also can you please bring back the 1911 silver plated skin

• Carbonic
    1574 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking thread to prevent further necro @Jknight256
    If you lack content you have paid for please contact EAs support people on help.ea.com
This discussion has been closed.