Is Everyone this good now?

smoothsac
131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Struggling badly in this new game, seems everyone I come up against has perfect aim and I have some sort of spotlight above my head instantly giving my position away no matter where I am. And one on ones from any distance just for forget it, whilst my bullets seem to go everywhere but on the target, it only takes 1-2 bullets to put me down.
Cue the highly original get good comments..

Comments

• conscript2010
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The TTK is lower, there's no random bullet spread, no suppression, and none of BF1's weird damage range model.
  • disposalist
    8505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The TTK is lower, there's no random bullet spread, no suppression, and none of BF1's weird damage range model.
    You're right, those things did make BF1 gunplay better. Unless you prefer twitch tap tap gunplay I suppose.
  • lllneonblacklll
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try to tap-fire.
  • Delta_02_Cat
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    smoothsac wrote: »
    Struggling badly in this new game, seems everyone I come up against has perfect aim and I have some sort of spotlight above my head instantly giving my position away no matter where I am. And one on ones from any distance just for forget it, whilst my bullets seem to go everywhere but on the target, it only takes 1-2 bullets to put me down.

It is likely that most of the current players (remember that we are playing "early access") are the hardcore fans and the noobs are coming next week with the full release of the standard edition.
    There are many who feel the same and me and my squadmates feel it too, currently there are many high skilled players that are very competitive.
    Things will likely level out a bit with the full release :)
  • Ragnarok-Drakkar
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018

PLS ttk is same as in bf1 AR still takes 5 shots to kill at range, DMR also 3 shots, LMG 5-6 shots, TTK is same as in BF1, but TTD? you just vanish in 1-2 shots 90% of time "you hear miss miss miss-dead"
    also no random bulet spread? true, but guess what they added in this bf? random horizontal recoil, gun starts jumping left and right. 1 moment you are in center next its far left or right, the gun is not "draging" to left or right it just jumps
    also dmg rangde modul is same as in bf1, with difference of more dmg at close range then steap drop off to same ttk as in bf1 with gun of same rate of fire..
  • inpham0usV1
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Generally the players who are willing to subscribe to Origin access just to play the game early and buy the deluxe edition are going to be better than the average casual player. But hey, at least you get revived pretty often right now. :)
  • MettMoxxi
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it's really sweaty right now especially on Ps4
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try to tap-fire.

Really no need since permanent fire is way to accurate and the recoil doesn't really reward tapfire. Rather get used to weapon recoil and try to work against the recoil ;)
  • lllneonblacklll
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try to tap-fire.

Really no need since permanent fire is way to accurate and the recoil doesn't really reward tapfire. Rather get used to weapon recoil and try to work against the recoil ;)

It helps when using the stg 44.
  • TectonicGuns
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Classic core (vs Hardcore) in any BF game has always seemed like you get killed way too fast for the damage you have to impart to others (I have a moderate ping of about 85ms.) Just the way it has been. It's probably caused by packet processing that can compress several/many hits to feel like just one or two. Dice is working on this systemic issue. But don't hold your breath. This IMHO is why to most hardcore players HC feels good, as this phantom bullet eating feels negligible and you feel as though you give damage as good as you get it.

Just Sayin'
    Guns
  • I3LNelo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    smoothsac wrote: »

I recommend taking cover and using the environment to your advantage. Crossing an open field to get to the next objective might seem like a death trap until you realize the many dips, mounds, craters, etc that are available to you for your push. Same goes for flanking routes and other times you need to push up.

Also, if you don't have an immediate shot o. Your enemy and they are already aiming at you, duck, don't even try to get the shot off cause you will die. I do the same as soon as I get hit.

I find when I do these things, take my time, and position myself well i will easily get 2.5+ K/D and a good score, especially when PTFO.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    @ OP, if you're using SMGs (medic class) and you fight against LMGs or ARs/SLRs users, it's totally normal you feel this way. Medic weapons completely suck and feels like your soldier has flimsy soapy hands holding a nerf-dart gun that kicks like a mule. They were overnerfed and now you're better off simply running assault or support and buddy revive while occasionally grabbing a medkit from a nearby crate.

If you're not playing medic, then it's simply the fact that you are facing "try hards" or "non casuals", for a lack of better tems, that got the game with Premier Access (therefore got more experience with the game than you) so if, yourself, are more "casual" then you risk most of the time ending up facing a better opponent. 2 things will happen with time, you will get better with practice and, second, more casual players will arrive with Standard edition release coming up. Also do note that the TTD (time-to-death) is REEEEEEt*rded at this moment and you will (from your point of view) die instantly to anything, even a pea-shooter, from long range. Somebody will shoot you 5-10 times but, from your perspective, the game will only make it sound like you were shot once or twice at maximum. Therefore, you die almost ALWAYS before you even have the time to react.