VOIP setting not working

Foot_Guard_Tomei
438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Even if I setup VOIP off, I can hear SM's talk. Information value is close to zero there most of the time and it's usually annoyance due to background noises and language barrier.

Comments

• M_Serry
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue ☠️ , I hope they would fix it.
    Most of the time it is annoying, as you mentioned language barrier and screaming kids.
  • slevinnnkelevra
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue - VoIP OFF seems to get reset after going into a new match even though it shows setting as OFF.
    If you perform a dummy on/off action, it starts to block VoIP again.
  • BigWyrm
    306 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue - VoIP OFF seems to get reset after going into a new match even though it shows setting as OFF.

^This
    You have to go to options and turn it on and then off again.
    Sometimes I have to do it for each server, and sometimes I have to do it for each actual match on the same server.
    It's scary how many people don't even know that their mic is on. Very few people actually use it intentionally.
  • MrWenting040
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BigWyrm wrote: »

^This
    You have to go to options and turn it on and then off again.
    Sometimes I have to do it for each server, and sometimes I have to do it for each actual match on the same server.
    It's scary how many people don't even know that their mic is on. Very few people actually use it intentionally.

Some times you even have to do it when you switch squad. it's definitely bugged
  • AviG306
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just create a party.
  • WetFishDB
    1884 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oddly I have problems where I NEVER get VOIP. I’ve tried turning it on and off, but simply cannot get any VOIP audio.
  • azzhat420
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AviG306 wrote: »
    Just create a party.

^ this works