Weekly Debrief

ZH-29 Proficiency and Mastery Assignments are broken

BenBit13
77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Most of the assignments for the gun are switched around or just completely wrong. I managed to find out the first three for both by trying but now im stuck on the fourth. Does anyone know what you have to do for that one? It says kill 10 enemies in a life or 30 in a round for the proficiency and 20 in a life and 60 in a round for the mastery, but that's definitly not true.

Comments

• BenBit13
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Btw, if they were true, they would be way too hard. 10 kills in a life is still ok but 20 is pretty much impossible if you're not playing with friends who play medic or you're camping on some mountain.
  • Mibu-No-Okami
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yo,

not sure about that weapon you using but I believe the MP40 assignments are bugged too, "MP40 Proficiency IV" says either 10 kills in a round while attacking objectives or 30 kills while attacking objectives and either this assignment is bugged too or it doesn't count at all. How many times I've been attacking flags and I was in the flag radius even the objective was marked by me or squad leader and still some kills simply won't count to this **** assignment... I may have like 5 or 6 now who actually counted. I even can't find out which map or game mode suits best for this ****. I mean I could actually say pff I don't need that filthy assignment since I got the MP40 Mastery Assignment but still my inner voice tells me to complete it but it's just ****. Same with Gewehr43... "GeT 10 KilLs WhiLe DeFeNdInG a FlAg" seriously DICE just **** off encouraging people to camp on flags
  • BenBit13
    Actually didn't have problems with the Mp40 assignments, some where really hard and annoying but at least the descriptions where correct. Frontlines is the best for these assignments cause the rounds can take forever.
  • hyyyreN
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    what was the third one? i cant unlock it!
  • BaronVonGoon
    6783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where do you see all your completed assignments?
  • BenBit13
    I managed to get the fourth and fith one for the ZH but the sixth proficiency is just place holder text and the mastery isn't showing up in the assignment screen at all. Also for some reason when i finished the fourth zh tier, the mastery assignment for the tommy gun which hadn't unlocked even though i finished the gun unlocked all of a sudden. The whole thing is just broken for me, how could this go through QA.
  • off3nc3
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    The STG 44 mastery rank VI is insanely hard too you gotta get 10 kills in one life while attacking an objective aka being inside a HIVE of players or 20 kills while attacking objectives which is a bit more doable but still pretty impossible because you need long games where you attack and are uninterrupted and all the zones you are attacking need to be RED not half way through or turning into blue aka being capped.

The turner SMLE on the other hand keep dreaming im on the last part of it aswell and it requires 10 headshots in one life or 20 headshots defending the objective points in a round. Even a DICE dev tweeted about them having to rework it.

Some of them are too hard im and im an average 2.5 / 3.5 kdr in my games no joke .
  • xd_oscaar
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i completed the mastery challenges on the ZH-29 somehow i dont remember what i did it was completely random but there isnt even a mastery challenge VI.. it just doesnt exist so i cant get the gold plate stock. Literally no mastery challenge 6 in assignments
  • BenBit13
    Same for me, there's no mastery VI, just the proficiency one. Proficiency doesn't show any text though, i figured out that one is to get 10 headshot kills in objective areas in one round or 4 in one life.
  • Ne0tax
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    off3nc3 wrote: »
    The STG 44 mastery rank VI is insanely hard too you gotta get 10 kills in one life while attacking an objective aka being inside a HIVE of players or 20 kills while attacking objectives which is a bit more doable but still pretty impossible because you need long games where you attack and are uninterrupted and all the zones you are attacking need to be RED not half way through or turning into blue aka being capped.

The turner SMLE on the other hand keep dreaming im on the last part of it aswell and it requires 10 headshots in one life or 20 headshots defending the objective points in a round. Even a DICE dev tweeted about them having to rework it.

Some of them are too hard im and im an average 2.5 / 3.5 kdr in my games no joke .

Gewehr-43 and Selbstlader 1916. M1A1 has the same mastery VI kill 10 enemys in area in one life or 20 headshots in the round in area xD you can doit on Hamada Breaktrough on deffenderside. This mission has cost me on G43 4 Hours :D
  • AlexdeF1
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BenBit13 wrote: »
    Same for me, there's no mastery VI, just the proficiency one. Proficiency doesn't show any text though, i figured out that one is to get 10 headshot kills in objective areas in one round or 4 in one life.

I'm now completing the mastery assignments for the ZH-29. But that means that you will end up with having a half golden gun??

Also, can you tell me how you managed to complete the mastery assignment in your first post? 60 in a round seems ridiculous.
  • xd_oscaar
    AlexdeF1 wrote: »

I'm now completing the mastery assignments for the ZH-29. But that means that you will end up with having a half golden gun??

Also, can you tell me how you managed to complete the mastery assignment in your first post? 60 in a round seems ridiculous.

you will get everything but the stock.. the stock isnt really visible in game but i still find it annoying as hell to have such an uncompleted skin. My stock at the moment is mint and it doesnt really match with the rest of the gun being gold plate.

For the 60 kill round i would recommend playing frontlines. Many players to shoot at and easy to get rewarded with kills. I have gotten way over 60 kills in the gamemode before (note that it still requires some sort of skill to complete the mission and by playing frontlines doesnt mean you will unlock it instantly but it's easier. not gonna brag or anything but im a pretty good/decent player so it wasnt that hard for me but i bet other will have problems doing it)
  • TheGM86
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MG34 has mixed up one too. Kill 10 people overall and Kill 30 people in a round.
  • BenBit13
    edited November 2018
    AlexdeF1 wrote: »

I think that one was wrong, i'm not 100% sure though. You'll have to try out and look for the ingame tracker that appears above the minimap, that one is usually correct. But as xd_oscaar said, you currently can't get the last assignment for the gun so i'd just wait for the next patch.
  • xd_oscaar
    i contacted ea support today and its apparently not a way to fix it but they are totally aware of the issue and will release a new patch which fixes it asap