Can't post in the BFV PS4 group?

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Not sure why, general, offtopic all fine but can't reply to anyone in the BFV PS4 discussion part of the forum?

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    1197 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hello,

Have you tried to clear your browser cache and cookies and relogin to the forums?
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi, I've just tried what you mentioned, and tried using different browsers. Logged out and logged in ?
  • IIPrest0nII
    1197 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Logged out and logged in ?

Yes :)
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    Yeah i've tried everything. Still can't post or respond in the Ps4, PC or Xbox forums. I'm a Ps4 play and have always been able to in the past
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    It's cos I haven't got my copy yet. Worked it out cos I can still post in the BF1 PS4 page, and could post in the BFV PS4 page when the beta was on. I'm assuming once I install the game on the 20th then I can post in that part of the forum
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3806 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It's cos I haven't got my copy yet. Worked it out cos I can still post in the BF1 PS4 page, and could post in the BFV PS4 page when the beta was on. I'm assuming once I install the game on the 20th then I can post in that part of the forum

Yes once you actually own the game on the 20th, you should be able to post in the other sections.

ATM, the BFV General Discussions area is open to everyone.

-CB
  • Tullzter
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't post as well..even though i already have my copy downloaded and all but haven't played the game yet (tomorrow night)
  • VoodooSpirit_89
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same here,
    can't post on PC COMMUNITY
    game is downloaded and installed.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    Same. Got the game today and still can't post in there so that's my theory out of the window. I just hope mods don't move my posts from general to Ps4 cos I won't be able to reply to them
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3806 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Same. Got the game today and still can't post in there so that's my theory out of the window. I just hope mods don't move my posts from general to Ps4 cos I won't be able to reply to them

The entitlement is on your account so you should be able to post in that section.

Can you try logging out & back in to see if that alleviates the issue.

-CB
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    same here,

You dont have the BFV entitlement on your account. Try logging out & back in and that should put the entitlement on your account thus allowing to post in the BFV PC section.

-CB
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    Yeah it's letting me now. Thanks
  • VoodooSpirit_89
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same here,

You dont have the BFV entitlement on your account. Try logging out & back in and that should put the entitlement on your account thus allowing to post in the BFV PC section.

-CB

Still not working :(