Anyone want to squad up? (UK/EU/XBOX)

Bezza19
32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Hey There
Ive played a lot of the battlefields and like to play casualy i have made a platoon (FLS)Front Line Soldiers but you dont have to join if you dont want.

So If you like to play the objective and use teamwork to win then you will enjoy playing with me.
All that is required is that you have a mic, speak English and are say 18+.
I am a pretty good player in my opinion but if you arent very good at the game i dont care we will still have fun i just like to always play as a full squad of soldiers talking and working together.

If this sounds like this is a bit of you leave a comment on here with your GT or add mine!
Ill see you on the BATTLEFIELD!
GT: Smokey x Bezza
Post edited by Bezza19 on

Comments

• Bezza19
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bump!
  • Bezza19
    is there any xbox guys?
  • Matty51
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey I'm down
  • Bezza19
    whats your GT?
  • Bezza19
    bump.
  • Bezza19
    bump!
  • Bezza19
    Add me!
  • bigbadmossad
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody To Fight With? I Will Fight With You 👍
    GT: Bigbadmossad
    (Just MSG Me & State Its For BF5)
    😎
  • Blinddog4
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. I'm looking for a squad .