This Week in Battlefield V

Your Thoughts.

EXILE157
215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
When I Pre-Order the game I actually cancelled my the order and then after watching a few trailers and gameplay, plus my friends getting the game, so I decided to Pre-Order it again, I and said to myself maybe "this time around EA/DICE will give us a game playable from launch date" .........No! That's not the case here!

- I was playing in a server and there was (No Timer) it was an endless war game, I saw players with over 160 Kills! plus many unlocks, all that progress for nothing!
All had to quit the game or stay on playing the same game forever, crash or freezes.

- I was looking for a server to join and the server browser was empty? I reset the filter and only 2 servers popped up, I was refreshing and tweaking the search and only 2 servers showed up again??

- I finally go in a server and was playing fine for a few minutes and then (CRASHED to Desktop) as if nothing happened, I just see Origin.

- The Forum is full of customers having nothing but issues with the game.

- 2018 - 2019 How many more BF Series will it take for EA/DICE to actually give us a finished and playable product!?

- Is it because their focus is on console platforms as advertised "It Plays Best on Console"

EA/DICE will never learn as long as we continue to let them screw us out of our money.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3866 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Few things here,

-what game type were you playing that there was no timer?

-sounds like you may have trouble w/ the browser. I always get 50+ servers for Conquest during prime time hours. Never tried it for the other game types.

-CTD isnt uncommon to have for a new game however what are the specs & drivers for your computer? Did you check your event long to see if it recorded what caused the crash?

-yes the forums are full of threads since the game just came out. It is to be expected as no game will ever be perfect on release no matter who the developer/publisher are. On PC, there are probably millions of different configurations to take into consideration so there will be issues, some with the game and some where people think it's the game but in reality it is their system or software.

-CB
  • EXILE157
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Few things here,

-what game type were you playing that there was no timer?

-sounds like you may have trouble w/ the browser. I always get 50+ servers for Conquest during prime time hours. Never tried it for the other game types.

-CTD isnt uncommon to have for a new game however what are the specs & drivers for your computer? Did you check your event long to see if it recorded what caused the crash?

-yes the forums are full of threads since the game just came out. It is to be expected as no game will ever be perfect on release no matter who the developer/publisher are. On PC, there are probably millions of different configurations to take into consideration so there will be issues, some with the game and some where people think it's the game but in reality it is their system or software.

-CB

- I don't remember, because I had to quit and I see no other way to find out like Battlelog.
    - Could be the browser or game bug, but it came back later on and I was playing.
    - No i didn't check my event log, as I didn't think nothing of it. It just went to desktop so fast, but I got back in again.
    - I might sound naive to you, but don't believe it's my setup, I have no issues with any other games I throw at it, it's always been with BF since the ending of BF3, the start of BF4, BFH and BF1.
    - Now I stay playing BF4 even though it has some minor issues here and there, I'm still able to play the game for hours non stop, while other's can't.

My spec's are :
    i7 6850k.
    Asus X99-M WS.
    Nzxt Kraken 62.
    Gskills Trident 64GB.
    1080Ti FTW Hybrid.
    Corsair 1200i Watt.

- I'm a BF Fanatic and Veteran and I hear you on that, but it just seems to keep getting worst as we move forward into the future. I mean EA/DICE is a Multibillion-Dollar Corporation!

I know EA/DICE don't test the BF games on real world situations with different PC builds in order to deal with the usual problems we customers are always having.

We all know EA/DICE only test BF games among themselves and then hire celebrities (selling point) over LAN parties > local area network connection established between the devices using a router or switch and they all use the same system build with the same peripherals in their own facility.

We are the true game tester for them and feed them real world information issues about the game, that's the major reason why we get Updates and within the Updates it screws up something else for many others, then eventually down the line Months later it will be somewhat stabled to play, but never complete.

Imagine if there's no > (Alpha Beta) EA/DICE just throws out the (Final Product on Launch Date) > so We can download BFV free for about a month > Agreeing that you have until the last week of that month to purchase the game or it will automatically be deleted from your Origin Library on expiration date and you lose all your progress.

Give us an option to decide if the game is really worth paying for with all the problems it has....

I bet you EA/DICE wont like that.

Hey' thanx for the response, I'm off to BFV now gotta keep testing the game out.