When I Pre-Order the game I actually cancelled my the order and then after watching a few trailers and gameplay, plus my friends getting the game, so I decided to Pre-Order it again, I and said to myself maybe "this time around EA/DICE will give us a game playable from launch date" .........No! That's not the case here!
- I was playing in a server and there was (No Timer) it was an endless war game, I saw players with over 160 Kills! plus many unlocks, all that progress for nothing!
All had to quit the game or stay on playing the same game forever, crash or freezes.
- I was looking for a server to join and the server browser was empty? I reset the filter and only 2 servers popped up, I was refreshing and tweaking the search and only 2 servers showed up again??
- I finally go in a server and was playing fine for a few minutes and then (CRASHED to Desktop) as if nothing happened, I just see Origin.
- The Forum is full of customers having nothing but issues with the game.
- 2018 - 2019 How many more BF Series will it take for EA/DICE to actually give us a finished and playable product!?
- Is it because their focus is on console platforms as advertised "It Plays Best on Console"
EA/DICE will never learn as long as we continue to let them screw us out of our money.