1st Parachute Infantry Regiment is recruiting! (NA Xbox One) (BFV)

GySgtOldBreed
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Hello, my name is BluFor Pagan, I am the Company Commander for Able Company, 1st BN, 1st PIR.

I am looking for people who are willing to obey orders, be mature, lead when necessary, and use realistic tactics from the WW2 era. Currently, I am looking for riflemen and machinegunners who will be able to work together to form 1st and 2nd Platoons before we build up Baker and Charlie Company. The incoming Platoon Commanders for 1st and 2nd Platoon will introduce themselves later. All enlisted promotions are competitive and recruiting new members will also give points towards promotion. Our enlistment age requirement is 16+, and we require that you speak English effectively. I hope to hear from you all soon.

As it stands now (23NOV2018), these positions are open for applications:
- Platoon Sergeant
- Riflemen (x20+)
- Machinegunners (x4+)
- Pilots
- Tank Crewmen
- Anti-Tank Infantry

(Note: Yes, I know this is the BF4 forum, but I can't post in the BFV one right now, and I don't know why.)
Post edited by GySgtOldBreed on

Comments

• Lukewarmlovins94
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey battlefield vet here looking to platoon up with some people who PTO got room ?