Having difficulty understanding certain aspects

thamac15
312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I can’t see enemies for the life of me in this game. Had the same issue with the beta. I have changed all settings to the same as some YouTuber, and I still can barely see enemies. I die right away but can’t kill more than two without getting executed lol

Comments

• 1zjhjjpv02za
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have my brightness up to 75% in game. U might need to turn up the brightness on ur tv or monitor. Or DICE, pls buff spotting lol
  • KrEwZiAl_NL
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Turn up brightness and keep close to wals also check every cornering before moving and stay away from open fields
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I increased the brightness, on certain maps it’s too bright lol. Every map I adjust it which I shouldn’t have to do.

INCREASE the time to kill! If they can do this then I would probably enjoy it more.
  • clampit
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    3D spoting has been removed in bfv
    hoorah
  • Hatebreedknot
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    thamac15 wrote: »
    I increased the brightness, on certain maps it’s too bright lol. Every map I adjust it which I shouldn’t have to do.

INCREASE the time to kill! If they can do this then I would probably enjoy it more.

The time to kill seems perfect for my enemies, cause i always taking 2 shots and i am done, this game is broke, its unplayable broke.