Shoot first die first

thamac15
312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Never thought Call of Duty would be the same as BF. Shoot first get hits first die first is the norm in this game so far. Can’t see the enemies but they see me. Hit markers galore then insta melted. Reminds me of CoD so much!

Comments

• Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's unforgiving as hell. My advice is to make sure you're with teammates AT ALL times--lone wolfing is a key ingredient to being melted by a camper--and keep an eye out for tracer fire and of course pay very close attention to audio cues as well. Although the audio mix often sucks, I've still found myself able to anticipate and even get the drop on enemies just by hearing their footsteps/nearby shots.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So if you’re in a full squad with no vacancies on the rest of the team and have three camping snipers,..........I guess I’ll just blackout and find a different match. This game is really getting frustrated. I’m always on a garbage squad.
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    thamac15 wrote: »
    So if you’re in a full squad with no vacancies on the rest of the team and have three camping snipers,..........I guess I’ll just blackout and find a different match. This game is really getting frustrated. I’m always on a garbage squad.

If you're ever in a situation like that, yeah, you might want to leave. I haven't really seen anything like that in all the rounds I've played so far though.

What platform do you play on? If you're on PC I'll add you on Origin and join your squad if I ever see you in-game.
  • YourLocalPIumber
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    thamac15 wrote: »
    Can’t see the enemies but they see me.

So maybe its problem on your side? BF5 requires a much different playstyle compared to previous games to be effective.
  • Nietzscheese
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Work on your situational awareness. It is a harder game and you need to play better to do well. Use cover, flank, use the minimap, move with your squad, predict flow (where is the enemy coming from), learn the best spots and routes on each map.
  • EmothicVH
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm getting tired of shooting at an enemy and hitting them three times, and they kill me first cause their weapon only takes two shots. The TTK on some of these weapons are just rediculously OP compared to other weapons. There is literally no gun balance in this game.

There really is no skill in this game just because how unbalance these guns are.
  • una322
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    balance is an issue, but like all recent BF games, it takes a bunch of patches to get there games to a good state. Come back when the nxt map pack is out and it might be abit better.
  • thamac15
    Appreciate the constructive suggestions. No more lone soldiering for me! Slowly pushing up and ensuring squadmates spawn on me may be a tad boring but it was effective. Went 82-24 with top score and a W.