Battlefield V conquest copying fortnite

Comments

  • The_BERG_366
    2814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    Bunny hop in a WW2 game? >> Fortnite is perfect for you

    it's sad to see people already complaining about a tiny bit of movement depth.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bunny hopping isn't 'movement depth', it's silly.
  • xANTHONY_DUPONTx
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Squad size used to be 6(BF2/2142) than was reduced to 4(BC/3) and then pushed to 5 (BF4) and reduced again 4(BF1/5V).

    The reason is simple if you can coordinate a squad of 6 with mics in game, its going to severally impact casual players. DICE/EA know this, by limiting squad members count they are limiting the chances of 1 squad dominating the game.
  • mighyymouse
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No one cares about fortnite
  • The_BERG_366
    2814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Bunny hopping isn't 'movement depth', it's silly.

    just because you say that doesn't mean it's true. jumping is a viable mean to push around corners in this game unlike in bf1. there we had the slide but that was made useless thanks to people crying thst couldn't adjust.
    especially a game like bfv needs some movement options to speed up the gameplay. but of course people complain about anything that could give a player an advantage based on movement. apparently people just want to be able to get a 100% firefight winrate when camping and preaiming a corner and hence only allow slow peaking.
  • fisknyllet17
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Bunny hopping isn't 'movement depth', it's silly.

    just because you say that doesn't mean it's true. jumping is a viable mean to push around corners in this game unlike in bf1. there we had the slide but that was made useless thanks to people crying thst couldn't adjust.
    especially a game like bfv needs some movement options to speed up the gameplay. but of course people complain about anything that could give a player an advantage based on movement. apparently people just want to be able to get a 100% firefight winrate when camping and preaiming a corner and hence only allow slow peaking.
    'ey man. If I pitch ma tent. Get ma fire goin' and settle down with my boots up, real nice ya know. Then a bunny wabbit presents itself, then yes, that very same purdy bunny wabbit should end up on a spit roasting on ma fire.
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How do swat teams clear buildings? by bunny hopping roflstomping? That movement depth should just be there for compensating lack of tactics and patience. There's times to rush and times to reassess a situation and come up with a new plan. That's the advantage of playing versus humans and not AI bots.
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Bunny hopping isn't 'movement depth', it's silly.

    just because you say that doesn't mean it's true. jumping is a viable mean to push around corners in this game unlike in bf1. there we had the slide but that was made useless thanks to people crying thst couldn't adjust.
    especially a game like bfv needs some movement options to speed up the gameplay. but of course people complain about anything that could give a player an advantage based on movement. apparently people just want to be able to get a 100% firefight winrate when camping and preaiming a corner and hence only allow slow peaking.

    No, it's silly.....

  • Ipimaisteri
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Baabbas wrote: »
    Niovont wrote: »
    Yes but compare to bf4 or bf1 (...)
    5 player squad - I think it was introduced in BF4...all previous were 4 player squad, at least until BF1 Bad company
    Health do regenerate - I like it as it is
    More ammo - I like it as it is
    defibrillator or syringe Was quick - that was why it was so annoying to get stinky revives where you would die in the nexr mili scond, but the medic would still score( thank god that is over)
    Not wasting time building stuff rather to go take objectives - no one makes you do that, you are free to go cap objectives
    Can spot enemy - i like it as it is, now you can really be stealth, and flank ( or if you dont die in 2 shots because of the cumulative damage) you can escape and hide...
    Gun customize - BF1 was worst in this aspect, BF4 had more options but everyone used almost the same configs....

    I am having a blast with this, refreshing at least.
    Knowing Dice, I think it wil improve a lot, of course its impossible to please to everyone....

    Cant wait to play more.

    Ps: thank you Dice for ditching random bullet deviation or whatever that was


    Bf 2 introduced squad system with size of six players. That was best size so far.
  • uzi_clip1
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    Some might like the bf5 new playing style but in my opinion they are following play style of fortnite which is understandable as it is the number 1 game now but that it not what battlefield is. We all know that battlefield 4 and 3 was the best ones. So why change the concept of how we play to please another audience

    I'm pretty sure games live and die by new players. Veterans will tire and move on, it would be ill advised to do everything based on old players. New players are how games excel

    I'm sorry I have to disagree with you in the new players make games excel, I've been playing since thee very first incarnation of battlefield and it's the expectation of the new game that brings me back and although I can't speak for all veterans we're a pretty loyal bunch.

    Word
  • The_BERG_366
    2814 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Bunny hopping isn't 'movement depth', it's silly.

    just because you say that doesn't mean it's true. jumping is a viable mean to push around corners in this game unlike in bf1. there we had the slide but that was made useless thanks to people crying thst couldn't adjust.
    especially a game like bfv needs some movement options to speed up the gameplay. but of course people complain about anything that could give a player an advantage based on movement. apparently people just want to be able to get a 100% firefight winrate when camping and preaiming a corner and hence only allow slow peaking.

    No, it's silly.....


    OK. discussion over...
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agrioxiros wrote: »
    Niovont wrote: »
    I said fortnite is the most popular game now I never said they came up with it battle royal. Battlefield is getting their ideas from Fortnite but PUBG which fortnite took from them.

    What you said is that Star Wars copied Fus Ro Dah from Skyrim.
    I don't care how young you are. That was just ignorant. However, you are insisting on this. And that is frankly annoying if not something else.

    Because fortnite is the most popular game right now, it has an impact on the popular games that has been out (battlefield and COD) to adapted the some games style as fortnite. example: battle royal mode, less ammo and health

  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    4 player squad
    Health do not regenerate
    Reduced ammo
    Long revives
    Building stuff
    Spotting system no longer there
    Cosmetics customize

    So you don't want any changes at all... You would of preferred them to copy and paste bf1? 4 player squad or 5 player squad, makes no difference, nobody works together anyways, health not Regen and reduced ammo to try and get squads working together. Longer revives so you have to be more aware of what's around you when you go for the revive not just instant get someone up with a needle. Building stuff is up to you, don't like it, don't do it. Spotting system is much better now, allows you to be tactical to a certain extent without running around with a flaming hot Dorito on your head. Cosmetics are in every single game released nowadays and have been in bf since I can remember and again if you don't poke it you don't have to do it... All In all I think these changes make for a better playing experience... Each to their own of course and I respect your opinion
    I am not saying nothing should change but they are changing a lot from the bf1 which is understandable. However, some people do not like the change and some like it. For you, you don't like the 5 player squad but i have more that just one 4 friends that play bfv and for most of the time you would have to split up the squads. Other cases when i am playing alone other team mates does not give you ammo, health or even you revive you because of the long revives. i could go on but BFV is still a good game.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is such a stupid thread lol

    yeh true but people still commenting on it like it a big deal lol
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously, all these people **** about the dynamics of BF5 and making comparisons to fortnite? I am guessing they can all be rolled into the 25 and lower age category?
    Honestly, how long have you been playing BF? Go get yourself a XP box and load up the originals. And I mean originals. BF 1942. Go find the box set. It comes with BF Vietnam. That had a soundtrack. BF 2 had some great multiplayer characteristics. You go play those and track the plus and minus on them then jump up to BF5 and it will start making more sense. My greatest complaint about BF, why don't you cheap **** buy a headset. You want to truly dominate a game. get your whole squad mic'd up so you can actually work together.

    okay don't need to get hurt over an complain. Because you dont like my opinion, you are going to get mad at the simple stuff that i am saying. If you dont like my opinion, dont comment.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    I dont care about the youtuber, I am just proving my point that EA who make battlefield is copying the game of fortnite.

    How can you prove anything when you've been proven wrong several times?

    So EA did not take some ideas from fortnite?
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    4 player squad
    Health do not regenerate
    Reduced ammo
    Long revives
    Building stuff
    Spotting system no longer there
    Cosmetics customize

    The only three things I do agree with you are limited ammo, long revives (why, DICE) & spotting system. The rest of them are an wash & I just have to roll with it.

    Thank you
    For most of the people that post on this thread has negative thing to say.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ichstarker wrote: »
    Don't complain you son of your mothers
    If you wanna buy the same game all thw time just go for call of duty games. They wont change mechanic play system and just add items with each title for the next 100 years.

    okay dont need to get angry. i have stop played cod when they went futuristic. also, i never said they should not change anything. To me i like bf4 the most and i think they should of made something similar to bf4 in the modern era. just my opinion.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No one cares about fortnite

    okay....i hate fortnite
    but still it is the most popular game right now.
    IN MY OPINION, EA has taken some ideas from fortnite and added it to battlefield. Thats all i am saying.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Baabbas wrote: »
    Niovont wrote: »
    Yes but compare to bf4 or bf1 (...)
    5 player squad - I think it was introduced in BF4...all previous were 4 player squad, at least until BF1 Bad company
    Health do regenerate - I like it as it is
    More ammo - I like it as it is
    defibrillator or syringe Was quick - that was why it was so annoying to get stinky revives where you would die in the nexr mili scond, but the medic would still score( thank god that is over)
    Not wasting time building stuff rather to go take objectives - no one makes you do that, you are free to go cap objectives
    Can spot enemy - i like it as it is, now you can really be stealth, and flank ( or if you dont die in 2 shots because of the cumulative damage) you can escape and hide...
    Gun customize - BF1 was worst in this aspect, BF4 had more options but everyone used almost the same configs....

    I am having a blast with this, refreshing at least.
    Knowing Dice, I think it wil improve a lot, of course its impossible to please to everyone....

    Cant wait to play more.

    Ps: thank you Dice for ditching random bullet deviation or whatever that was


    Bf 2 introduced squad system with size of six players. That was best size so far.

    great post
    too much people don't like change and others like it but they can never pleased everybody
Sign In or Register to comment.