Battlefield V conquest copying fortnite

1235»

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    No one cares about fortnite

okay....i hate fortnite
    but still it is the most popular game right now.
    IN MY OPINION, EA has taken some ideas from fortnite and added it to battlefield. Thats all i am saying.

Again like what?

So far everything you have brought up have been in BF in the past or not even original ideas from fortnite. You seriously have not done your homework and have absolutely no clue what your talking about.
  • Cr4zyR3dFr0g
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    The only fortnity thing in BF V is people jumping around...this needs to toned down like the sliding in BF 1.

How do you fix it though? Jumping is a game mechanic which allows you vault up to higher places. The only 2 ways I can see to "fix" this is to remove the jump function and create button prompts to vault over objects or add a cool down period to jumping but that doesn't stop people doing it.... If it's prompts how annoying would that be? Especially with the amount of objects you inevitably need to vault over in a match... It's hard enough finding the prompt for getting into a vehicle at the minute
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

okay....i hate fortnite
    IN MY OPINION, EA has taken some ideas from fortnite and added it to battlefield. Thats all i am saying.

Again like what?

So far everything you have brought up have been in BF in the past or not even original ideas from fortnite. You seriously have not done your homework and have absolutely no clue what your talking about.

okay....i hate fortnite

Again like what?

okay....i hate fortnite

Again like what?

It's my opinion, it not right or wrong

So firestorm for bf is not an idea from fortnite or from whatever game fortnite got it from? Or the Weekly chapter reward
  • creepNpeep
    782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some might like the bf5 new playing style but in my opinion they are following play style of fortnite which is understandable as it is the number 1 game now but that it not what battlefield is. We all know that battlefield 4 and 3 was the best ones. So why change the concept of how we play to please another audience

I'm pretty sure games live and die by new players. Veterans will tire and move on, it would be ill advised to do everything based on old players. New players are how games excel

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you in the new players make games excel, I've been playing since thee very first incarnation of battlefield and it's the expectation of the new game that brings me back and although I can't speak for all veterans we're a pretty loyal bunch.

I’ve just seen your post..

And I agree with what you say.
    I only ever play BF and I would say that I am loyal (possibly even a fanboy).
    However, this is slowly changing and I think it started when BF4 was released.
    That game was just about enough to put me off the franchise forever.

BF1 did well to rekindle my love for BF in some ways
    If nothing else, it really was an impressive looking game. The visuals were pretty damn good.
    But it had its shortcomings too.

I expected so much from BFV and was hyped when word got out it was going to have a WWII theme.

It would be a chance for Dice to really show COD how to do it right.
    I think I even used those words at the time.

But man, am I disappointed.
    Some of the graphics and animations look like they belong on the PS3.

And the game is also bugged to hell, not to mention the insanely ludicrous design decisions that have gone on.

I’ve always played recon and they’ve also worked hard at completely killing off this class with this game.
    So much so, that I really might just throw in the towel.

Sad to say, but BF just isn’t what it was, no matter how hard I try to convince myself it is.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

okay....i hate fortnite

Again like what?

okay....i hate fortnite

Again like what?

okay....i hate fortnite

Again like what?

It's my opinion, it not right or wrong

So firestorm for bf is not an idea from fortnite or from whatever game fortnite got it from? Or the Weekly chapter reward

Ah so we are going to move the goalposts. Ok...well first firestorm is a completely different game and hasnt been released yet. You were stating the current game is copying...which it is not.

But anyway....fortnite didnt create royale. You have PUBG and others that did this before fortnite. Hell you want to talk about copying? Why dont you compare PUBG and Fornite?

Again you havent done your homework before you made your claims.