The solution for the sniper "problem" (from xbox perspective) and some other things...

WhiteRabbit_swe
619 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hi! I haven't for many years, felt the need to go and make a post here on the forum, since I found most people already discussing the subjects that I'm into... With that being said, now I feel I have to give my view about this after playing battlefield V since release (beta and trial included)...

There been a lot of discussion lately that recon/snipers being underpowered, or mainly that bolt action rifles are very underpowered compared to other weapons in the game... This is somewhat true, but it is dependent on a lot of things and not just the recon/sniper class itself... Here's how I see it...

Recon needs (on bolt action rifles)

* Higher velocity on their bullets (and also for the bullet to be somewhat visible so you can determine the distance better), 650–900 m/sec depending on rifle model

* A 65–85 dmg when hit target in chest (also depending on rifle model) that is dependent on distance from target, the closer the target, the more dmg it does obviously... Headshot being OHK at all distances!

* Less bullet drop, and only need zeroing rifle at the distance 150m–300m (and at >200m distances need to have an increased bullet drop, much increased)

* The dmg drop-off from rifles to only occur after 100m

* The scope glint to be affected by distance... If in 0–40m from target (no glint), 40m–100m (some glint), 100m–150m (big glint), >150m (huge glint)

* Also the perk/specialization that gives an 15% buff too sidearm/pistol swap needs to be at 50%.

* Mk VI Revolver need a hippfire accuracy buff and better accuracy in general + like 150m/s higher velocity (this benefits all classes, because as it currently is, most of the pistols suck in this game)...

In general my thoughts on rifles is for them to always be a 2 hit kill, and 1 hit kill to the head... And that a recon/sniper is not and should not be encouraged to camp snipe on a hill far from the objective, being useless for their team, and harassing other players doing their actual job... What Dice need to do is to buff close range ptfo recon/snipers, and make it harder for noobs and trollplayers to abuse them from long range...

But there's other things that also affects the sniper performance outside of this, like assist counts as kill mechanic. Heres is were the medic comes in, and the new healing system...

Medics need...

* To be the only one being able to give out heal packs (heal pack stations should be completely removed period), its medics purpose... I say it again, remove heal pack stations!!!

* To have zero animation when they reccurect an ally (the animation for resurrection should only occur for classes not designed for this function, lika a high risk high reward effect). As a medic I now get stuck in long resurrect animation, and therefore often die because of this. This kills the medic as a class, and the medics 2nd purpose is also to be able revive!

Autoheal, and healing with medpacks... meh...

As it currently looks you can insta heal with medical packs (either given from medic, or gotten from heal pack station), this is bad design and very unrealistic in general... They need to have a delay on healing with medpacks, like 10–15 sec at least, this is probably the most important thing they need to fix first! People should have to go into cover and wait/hide, not bunny jump heal on the move and then start shooting again... Stop with this, its ridiculous...

Let me give you an example of why: Yesterday, and I recorded it even, I shoot at a guy (think it was a medic) with my M95/30 rifle 4 times while he was running/"bunny jumping", he was healing with his medpack in between the shots, so it took me 4 shots from my sniper rifle to kill him... If it hadn't been a medic, it could had been some of the other 3 classes just healing themself up with that one medpack they spawn with, forcing me to have to shot them 3 times for me to kill them... This isn't working Dice, its needs a fix!

Assault and Support needs...

* Nerfs to their weapons (Probably very many of them, but especially KE–7, Gewehr 43, m1a1 carbine, mg34 and mg42, stg 44)

* Panzerfaust needs a nerf, and it need a hard one!

Tanks...

* They need to be buffed... They're mostly useless now, unless they camp far away... The machine gun is more effective then their actual he/ap shells... I shot people with the tanks, directly at them, and sometimes right beside them, but they survived... Its stupid, fix it already!

Planes...

* Buff anti air stationary so we can deal with these people that squad up with voice chat, and then camp 3-4 planes for the entire match destroying all fun for every infantry player on the ground... I'm tired of it, and I thought battlefield V was moving away from that sort of thing... It's cheesy, it's lame, it's wrong... Fix it!

Anyway, the anti air stationary needs a buff in the following things... Damage, speed of projectiles, not get overheated so fast, and having those trees that block the view to break or get destroyed when we shoot at them, instead of now just blocking both the view and the projectiles from going away...

TTK and TTD...

* Something isn't right here, and has to be looked at.. It feels like I get one one shotted from assault and support players right now, even from very long range...

For the people hating on recon/sniper class and wants it removed...

* one thing I think is important to say, and that I haven't yet seen anyone mention in this discussion is that if you annoyed by snipers camping the Jesus out of the battlefield V right now, then you have devs to blame for this as well... Because its not only they nerfed the ptfo close range snipers ability to push the objectives while buffing assault and support to be overpowered (one reason they camp on hill), it is also that dice made a lot of hard (and silly) assignments were you as a sniper should be prone lying down and from distance headshot kill lots of people in objective area or similar within one life (10) or a much greater number (like 20) in a round, to get gold skin of rifles...

Yesterday It took me lots of camping with help of a spawn beacon, in a server with like 16 people total to complete the last one, and even then it took me around 5 hours to complete it, because I failed so many times and then it just resets (the others took several hours as well)... It wasn't fun, I hate camping, and wasn't enjoying the game at all, but stupid assignment is what it is... Now when I'm done I can finally go back to ptfo again, but yesterday was a pain... So dice do encourage camping and also forcing people to camp with these changes to snipers, and stupid assignments like this...

Also xbox and pc needs have separate balance, you can't balance classes like snipers the same way you do on pc, because your aim and movements are completely different there... And on pc snipers in battlefield 1 were too strong and even got the same lame sweet spot that console had... After recent changes snipers maybe needs a few tweaks on pc at most, but its the console version of the game dice really needs to buff the snipers for, because here ptfo recon is really really suffering right now on console!

Comments

• clouseau2112
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Right you are Orgbars....

Snipers are not at a disadvantage.

In fact, when the game releases worldwide, I'm worried the game is gonna be a snipefest
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow I hope that these are not suggestions that DICE considers because I really think that all things considered the only issue i can agree with is the ttk/ttd but that is with all online games and it will get improved as time goes on. I feel like the OP has a certain playstyle that they may want to have catered to so the game would be more fun to them but the game needs balance from all angles.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    edited November 2018
    Well me and many others don't! And the most important question is, are you playing bfs on console or on pc?... Because if you play on pc then you can't talk for the console experience of bfv... Here sniper is underpowered, then after that comes medic and then assault and support on top... This is a fact... Thats why a lot of people is upset...

Well with that logic, then for me every assault and support player in the game is "bad players", since it takes zero skill to play them to be successful, just push one button and let a spray of bullet go away, point gun in their direction but you don't have to aim tho since at least some of them will hit the player and kill it... If recon stays as it is, then increase recoil by 200% on assault and support weapons, then we see how fun it is...

ZH isn't a beast at all, it actually sucks because of its bad bullet velocity, therefore I rather play with the m95/30 sniper... On longer ranges ZH can kill only players standing still or camping, if they move u can't because of the bad velocity, if close range then the low rate of fire of ZH will get u killed... For close range RSC is ok, kills in 2 hits and do have a chance at least to fight the assault and support, but on little longer ranges (is it 60–80m or something like that) it goes to 3 hit kill and have very very bad velocity... Model 8 only oldish close range... Also those weapons you are mentioning here (ZH, RSC, model 8) are "self loading rifles" they are not the same as "bolt action rifles", so if you don't even know the difference between that, there is no point to take you serious...
    OrgBars88 wrote: »
    I think recon is fine where it is.

People crying about recon being underpowered are just bad players.

I can still headshot 1 hit kill anyone. Yeah long range sniping is way harder since only headshots are 1HK but who cares as long range sniping has been detrimental to BF PTFO for as long as we
    remember.

And Weapons Like the model 8, RSC and ZH are absolute beasts easily killing anyone in 2 hits with a ROF of 200 at times with the right upgrades.

In defence of recon players i will say one thing tho.. the 3x scope should not give scope glare (it currently does.. ONLY for the recon class). Other classes don't get scope glare with this scope either.
  • TEXls1
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Playing sniper requires skill now, that’s what has changed for the better.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I play on console and sniping is fine. The problem is that most people need to learn to play the class and constantly working on areas they need to improve on. That also means learning to lead a target at various distances to account for bullet drop/velocity. I think that assault and support players dont have a easy route like you would think because of spray mechanics. I feel like you either like black ops 4 or would actually like it due to the 1 hit kill super solider you become and no need to try to develope tactics or skill but just aim shoot and kill. Hell that game you actually dont even need to aim to get one shot kills. I mean the name of the class is recon but i hardly doubt that most have understood how great that class is because they cant understand how to play the class as a role on a squad. While you sit back and selfishly try for safe kills I will just blindly run towards the objective because the spotting scope or the high power scope you get is for only getting your k/D to a braggable level. Medic can also be a viable class as it stands. Yes the smgs are not as strong but you are a walking med station that can get huge scores for playing your class. If you are able to play stealth since they give you the tools to do it then surviving a gun battle means you can heal to full with running to a station.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    Well, most of the people playing recon don't want to camp on a hill because they can't help push the objective with the rest in their squad (since you were mentioning being catered into a specific playstyle)... It is much better to balance bolt action rifles for closer range say within 150m, and make them harder to use outside of that range (>150m), because then people won't think its rewarding to camp anymore... As they are right now, and also considering the assignments for bolt action rifle skins that encourage this, people will snipe camp all day in battlefield v... And that is not fun for anyone... Its better to balance them for closer range as I said (within 150m), then super mad support and assault players can still punish them if they're get OHK to the head... Its not fun to play with a rifle that has the bullet velocity as an airsoft gun... Bolt action rifles are underpowered on console, you don't have to like that I'm saying it, but its a fact... The slow bullet velocity, the bad dmg range drop, as well as huge bullet drop being the biggest problems. But combined with every player being able to insta heal 85% of the times you shoot on them (heal packs stations and medics are everywhere), it not a 2 hit kill, its a 3 hit kill most of the time... And that, is not fair... And assist counts as kills you get 1/10 maybe, if ur lucky...
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    Wow I hope that these are not suggestions that DICE considers because I really think that all things considered the only issue i can agree with is the ttk/ttd but that is with all online games and it will get improved as time goes on. I feel like the OP has a certain playstyle that they may want to have catered to so the game would be more fun to them but the game needs balance from all angles.
  • Hawxxeye
    5149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Generally the more motivated the recons are to get close, the less sniper problems there will be.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    edited November 2018
    Ya, ofc sniping seems "fine" if you play assault and support... Its not fine... Its not a being skilled or not skilled issue either... I played sniper main since b4, there's absolutely nothing you can teach me about that, I know for a fact what I'm talking about, and that's why I after many many many hours of playing sniper on battlefield V and reflection over this, decided to make a thread on this subject... My wife who is a total noob since battlefield 4 and battlefield 1 (she never improved over the years), is now getting a k/d of 1,8–2,5 (coming from an average k/d of 0,5) while playing support with KE7, mg34 and assault with Gewehr 43... What more proof is needed, it says it all doesn't it... She's so bad at battlefield and with a reaction time of a turtle, and still she do better then me now while I playing as sniper... Even Stodeh (and he plays PC) one of the best sniper in battlefield history has said sniper got nerfed hard while assault and support made too strong...

Bolt action rifle is already a OHK to the head in battlefield v, and I never ever stated I wanted that for any other body parts of the enemy either... I said I want a true 2 hit kill to the body on my enemies with my bolt action rifle, and right now I can't, since everyone I bunny jump insta healing all over the place with med packs, making them a 3 hit kill... Let me say it again, its not a 2 hit kill, it s a 3 hit kill 85% of the time... Also I wanted more bullet velocity and less bullet drop within 150m, which is fairly reasonable... Why the hell should only assault and support players enjoy this game!? The other half of the community then, that play recon and medic!? We paid just as much as you did for the game... Doesn't our money count for nothing!? And medic is not fine... Medic sucks, and they broken it completely... Who the hell are you to decide what is fine for me and others that actually play recon and medic as main, and don't start that ridiculous insult argument with COD, I never touch and never will touch a COD game, ever... I will die before that happens...
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    I play on console and sniping is fine. The problem is that most people need to learn to play the class and constantly working on areas they need to improve on. That also means learning to lead a target at various distances to account for bullet drop/velocity. I think that assault and support players dont have a easy route like you would think because of spray mechanics. I feel like you either like black ops 4 or would actually like it due to the 1 hit kill super solider you become and no need to try to develope tactics or skill but just aim shoot and kill. Hell that game you actually dont even need to aim to get one shot kills. I mean the name of the class is recon but i hardly doubt that most have understood how great that class is because they cant understand how to play the class as a role on a squad. While you sit back and selfishly try for safe kills I will just blindly run towards the objective because the spotting scope or the high power scope you get is for only getting your k/D to a braggable level. Medic can also be a viable class as it stands. Yes the smgs are not as strong but you are a walking med station that can get huge scores for playing your class. If you are able to play stealth since they give you the tools to do it then surviving a gun battle means you can heal to full with running to a station.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think recon is in a good spot, atleast for me on PC. I would like the scope glint to be toned down a bit though.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I agree mostly.

- Recon is weak. Bolt actions are trash. Use an SLR instead. Flares are also trash now as well. Bolt action damage to the chest needs to be increased. Glint needs to work like you said, based on distance to target. I don't really mind the velocity and bullet drop. That's something that affects long ranged snipers more than recons who PTFO. Damage dropoff range should definitely be increased though.

- Medic is weak. SMGs are lackluster. I don't mind the revive time. There should definitely be a delay on when healing applies after using a bandage pack though.

- Assault is definitely the dominant class. Their weapons are all very strong, and they absolutely wreck vehicles solo with the ridiculous panzerfaust damage.

- Only the KE7 seems OP on support to me though.

I don't think some of the weapons you listed need a nerf though. So I kind of disagree there.

Can't really comment on vehicles since I don't use them.

I've got a 2.9 Assault KDR and a 2.3 Recon KDR. Usually it's natural for recon KDR to be higher since you tend to stay a little further back. But it's not because assault weapons can easily reach out to long ranges and kill much faster and easier than a bolt action can unless you get a headshot.

Another issue is the ridiculously fast strafing in this game. The crazy ADAD spam makes it very difficult to land a headshot in a head to head fight.
  • WhiteRabbit_swe
    edited November 2018
    Well, we agree on some things at least! Do you think they will buff scout and medics in some way, or is this going to be like this in future too? I mean, some of the fights I been in recent days reminds me of videos Ive seen on youtube of COD, I'm not saying it play like COD, I'm just saying it reminds me of it when getting killed super fast by an assault or support player, many times from long range even... It doesn't feel like battlefield to me, especially now when tanks is useless too... Battlefield for me has always been about the all out war experience, diversity of the actual battlefield, having to stay on my toes because planes, tanks, explosion, other classes can start shooting on you out of nowhere if you don't play strategic towards the objective... Having to work with your squad towards that goal, and get rewarded for it... This is what made game fun to me... This is what made DICE and battlefield such an awesome experience... But now it just feels like run and gun, like objectives doesn't really matter, just spawn and die and repeat, you don't even have a chance to react, you just die... No sound of footsteps either, which make it even harder...

The most sad part is that I haven't even seen them acknowledge the fact that a lot of players are having a horrible experience as a recon/sniper on console (and some say even on pc). Do they even care!? I don't know if I should go try get a refund, or if I should have faith in them fixing this... It feels like DICE balancing the sniper class based on how youtube Stodeh plays, 99,9% can't play like that, especially not on console...

So many things they introduced in battlefield V that very few, or next to no one asked for, like animation when grabbing ammo and health, animation when reviving as a medic, animation when dead on ground. Earlier today I got flanked by two enemy players, I killed one of them with my revolver, and when I was about to kill the 2nd one, I ran over the dead body of the first one while we had our gunfight and got killed because of the picking up ammo animation... I mean wtf... Or earlier today when an assault player shot me dead from 125–140m away with his Gewehr 43, it felt like only one of his bullet hit me, but I still died... I was in inside a building at long distance from him, wtf... Or when I got shot from assault and support players behind cover (fortifications and a big thick wall)... Some I have recorded just because of how stupid and unfair it was...
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    I agree mostly.

- Recon is weak. Bolt actions are trash. Use an SLR instead. Flares are also trash now as well. Bolt action damage to the chest needs to be increased. Glint needs to work like you said, based on distance to target. I don't really mind the velocity and bullet drop. That's something that affects long ranged snipers more than recons who PTFO. Damage dropoff range should definitely be increased though.

- Medic is weak. SMGs are lackluster. I don't mind the revive time. There should definitely be a delay on when healing applies after using a bandage pack though.

- Assault is definitely the dominant class. Their weapons are all very strong, and they absolutely wreck vehicles solo with the ridiculous panzerfaust damage.

- Only the KE7 seems OP on support to me though.

I don't think some of the weapons you listed need a nerf though. So I kind of disagree there.

Can't really comment on vehicles since I don't use them.

I've got a 2.9 Assault KDR and a 2.3 Recon KDR. Usually it's natural for recon KDR to be higher since you tend to stay a little further back. But it's not because assault weapons can easily reach out to long ranges and kill much faster and easier than a bolt action can unless you get a headshot.

Another issue is the ridiculously fast strafing in this game. The crazy ADAD spam makes it very difficult to land a headshot in a head to head fight.
  • Popa2caps
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The issue is most of the maps are outside and not many people notice this. What class has the best chance in the open? I'll let you guess, Snipers!, people with scopes, every wonder why the KE7 is so good? the recoil pattern just goes up! Plus the unlimited ammo of the class, Give the medic unlimited ammo, people would start saying their guns are kind of good (Okay, that's a longshot, their guns are trash).. Let's be honest who doesn't want a long range rifle for open fight maps?

If Battlefield 5 had indoor fights, snipers wouldn't be an issue, BFV is plagued by poor map design ether from being rushed or just the lack of talent, who knows. All the maps look to be designed for that bad gametype called Grand Operations, i really don't understand the creative direction in BFV, very odd.

Too many things are messing with the title to call it Battlefield, It's like Rust meets MOH, with Battlefields class system, very odd. I can't say it is part Fortnite as that game is free plus it doesn't limit where one can build. BFV is truly odd. What was it, bring your kids to work day, but forgot to pick them back up?

If Dice wants BFV to not become Hardline (RIP), They should invest into porting over their old MP maps from older titles, fast like very fast. The maps matter more than people think, Going in and out of cover at specific moments create the time and place for specific weapons. You can tell the maps in BFV are made to run both the Grand Operations and the bob the builder tools.

I got the refund for Premier, i'll check out the game once i see a game i want to play. I would have expected this if the title was Battlefield Bob the Builder, or something World War 2. Using the BFV felt like it was something better than BF4, and it's clearly not even a close race.
  • riptide8
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love the mechanics of the sniping class.I dont want them to change anything.I rarely play scout it's my lowest class.I the map is getting camped to death, switch over, clear the map then get on to playing your intended class... .problem solved.The same idiot's have bad habits they repeat over and over again....pretty soon after killing them five times they change over to something else.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Popa2caps wrote: »
    The issue is most of the maps are outside and not many people notice this. What class has the best chance in the open? I'll let you guess, Snipers!, people with scopes, every wonder why the KE7 is so good? the recoil pattern just goes up! Plus the unlimited ammo of the class, Give the medic unlimited ammo, people would start saying their guns are kind of good (Okay, that's a longshot, their guns are trash).. Let's be honest who doesn't want a long range rifle for open fight maps?

If Battlefield 5 had indoor fights, snipers wouldn't be an issue, BFV is plagued by poor map design ether from being rushed or just the lack of talent, who knows. All the maps look to be designed for that bad gametype called Grand Operations, i really don't understand the creative direction in BFV, very odd.

Too many things are messing with the title to call it Battlefield, It's like Rust meets MOH, with Battlefields class system, very odd. I can't say it is part Fortnite as that game is free plus it doesn't limit where one can build. BFV is truly odd. What was it, bring your kids to work day, but forgot to pick them back up?

If Dice wants BFV to not become Hardline (RIP), They should invest into porting over their old MP maps from older titles, fast like very fast. The maps matter more than people think, Going in and out of cover at specific moments create the time and place for specific weapons. You can tell the maps in BFV are made to run both the Grand Operations and the bob the builder tools.

I got the refund for Premier, i'll check out the game once i see a game i want to play. I would have expected this if the title was Battlefield Bob the Builder, or something World War 2. Using the BFV felt like it was something better than BF4, and it's clearly not even a close race.

I personally love most of their maps. I don't really like the felj or whatever snow map is all that much. Hamada can be hit or miss for me, but overall I like them. If anything the maps feel worse on operations.
  • crixus82
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I now snipe with a super long range smg.... They must've borrowed this gun from cod😂
  • V1kingH4mster
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol Ke7 op nah m8, i've used mostly Ke7 on bf5 since 9th and i can tell you i get out played more often by stg,sten and and the first assault gun. i mean the hit reg needs a lot of work in bf5,i've died more times behind cover by the guy i just killed than i ever did in bf3 lol.

personally i think the removal of spotting has changed the game probably to much for meany,i die by people camping prone on devastation in the most unbelievable places.

just my opinion also i play on pc not console but i hope they nerf buff with system specific patches.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Popa2caps wrote: »
    The issue is most of the maps are outside and not many people notice this. What class has the best chance in the open? I'll let you guess, Snipers!

Wrong. Assault with the G43 is the correct answer. Spam away with hardly any recoil, guaranteed 3 hit kill, and a 10 round mag. Enemy has tanks too? No problem. Enemy isn't standing still for you line up that headshot? Also no problem, just triple tap them to the body. If you miss it's no big deal since you can rapid fire. Plus you can strafe with a nice 60% movement speed while ADS bonus that makes it practically impossible for enemy scouts to line up their headshot on you while you spam away accurately back at them.
  • y_j_es_i
    1279 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    @OP I agree.
    I also think that the high damage sniper rifles should be able to kill with one shot to the torso and the medium damage SRs should be able to get a one shot kill to the chest

About bullet speed, I wish DICE would just go on Wikipedia, find out the guns’ actual bullet velocities and just use those. I feel that they’ve made progress since BFI but the bullets still feel unrealistically slow
  • CSO7777
    1067 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Been playing since launch of premium and only playing very little recon myself.

I really think snipers, at least on PC, needs a nerf. It's way too easy to land headshots. When people has adjusted to the rifles, they will land headshots left and right and it's already beginning to happen. We don't need too many players playing like Stodeh and FabianChills, that just becomes stupid.

I've only played recon very little in BFV, but was actually surprised how easy headshots were, even without much practice.

The 'removed' suppresion makes this problem even bigger.

The enfield-rifle is very weak, feels like snipers from BF4, but the M95 is another story (haven't unlocked any other). I think that with practice you can really destroy people with that gun, and get a stupid amount of headshots.

I think they should go back to the head-shot-system of BF1 (smaller hitboxes for heads), instead of this system in BFV. Perhaps on consoles it's harder to hit headshots (no mouse), but at least on PC, it seems much too easy.