This Week in Battlefield V

Friends

cjpowers25
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Want somebody to play BFH with on XB1 GT:Carsonasiss, just add me

Comments

• theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'll add you. Jokertlr is my GT. I play most week nights central US time and various times on the weekends.
  • MsAxion
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by MsAxion on
  • MajGenWarhawk
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Italstallion is mine, always looking for people to squad up with.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I added everyone :)
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Friends - Three young men and three young women - of the BFF kind - live in the same apartment complex and face life and love in New York. They're not above sticking their noses into one another's businesses and swapping romantic partners, which always leads to the kind of hilarity average people will never experience - especially during breakups.
  • MajGenWarhawk
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I tried to send you a FR. Did you get it?
  • theONEFORCE

I tried to send you a FR. Did you get it?

Xbox is weird, I don't think you get friend requests as much as you just become friends. It looks like we are friends now so it must of connected.
  • APEXX_17
    4 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
    GT: TemporalApexx
    Add me, always wanting to squad up with people who communicates!
  • Ogfisher1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WhereDeyAtD03<----zero not and "o" add me I play every night
  • theONEFORCE
    Ogfisher1 wrote: »
    WhereDeyAtD03<----zero not and "o" add me I play every night

Added