Kill Assist should be added to K/D when greater then 90% damage is done teammate adds 10% or less.

SneakyGunman
384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
IMO, one should get the kill as an assist if you do more then 90% damage. I've seen far to often when I do 96% damage for example someone else does the 4% and they get the kill while I'm getting rez'd.

Even if the shoe is on the other foot and I'm the one who finishes the opponent and rez the team mate that team mate should be credited for the kill.
From what I've seen those who do 10% or less damage get the whole kill. That is not right and I've been on the receiving end of that 10%.

Comments

• mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree
  • CroDanZ
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    For me the assist always counts as kill if I do the major damage (about 70-80%).
  • SneakyGunman
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CroDanZ wrote: »
    For me the assist always counts as kill if I do the major damage (about 70-80%).
    Not for me, I've seen it happen about 5 times today in the kill cam and I don't get the credit.
  • LEONIDAS_0_75ws
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I may be wrong, but it seems to me I get an "Assist Counts as Kill" if someone outside of my squad finishes the person off, but if my squad mates finish them off, I get a squad assist. Does anyone know if this is correct?
  • SneakyGunman
    edited November 2018

I may be wrong, but it seems to me I get an "Assist Counts as Kill" if someone outside of my squad finishes the person off, but if my squad mates finish them off, I get a squad assist. Does anyone know if this is correct?

I cannot say who got the final kill as I was among both squad and teammates. But I do know I didn't get it and all it took was 1 bullet. And I do recall at least 1 time I was only among teammates.
  • CroDanZ
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

That could be possible. ;)
  • SneakyGunman
    Either way, logically, it's doesn't matter. If you do a certain amount of damage you should get the kill.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yep, it's already in game.

Whenever I do the majority of damage and a teammate comes along and finishes them off with one more shot, I get a message on screen saying something along the lines of 'Assist Count As Kill'.
  • SneakyGunman

Yep, it's already in game.

Whenever I do the majority of damage and a teammate comes along and finishes them off with one more shot, I get a message on screen saying something along the lines of 'Assist Count As Kill'.

Unfortunately, it's not in the game for me thus the thread. :(
  • SneakyGunman
    Has anyone else had problems getting kill assists when you know you did at least 90% damage?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Part of the problem you'll see with counts as kills in this game isn't actually a problem at all. If someone has their heal still as soon as you lay fire on them they can hit heal, rendering your counts as kill not existent because he has started to heal, suppression and more given damage does stop the heal so you may get an assist but will often not get a counts as kill.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Either way, logically, it's doesn't matter. If you do a certain amount of damage you should get the kill.

But why? If you did 98 damage and died without the opponent dying, would you be upset that you didn't get a kill on the board?
  • SneakyGunman
    As reported by others assists are suppose to count as kills.