Censorship

woba42
41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Okay what the hell are you doing with censorship? you can't spam D D D as a D flag, you can't say "F again" as in losing F again, you can't say "put on" this and that attachment. Isn't this game 18+ anyway? Just pathetic

Comments

• SlowOldWarrior
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play BF3, hear your character scream that they "are getting the pooh pushed in"! I miss real Battlefield!
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can't say 'Alpha'. So if you say 'this game feels like an Alpha' it gets ****. Because apparently Alpha Male is threatening for the Beta Male Dev community hahaha. Safe Spaces people. As i have always said, devs should make games and their policing should end after that. Prevent hackers or cheaters. Do not get involved in what the player base calls each other, by muting and censoring it you don't hide anything or prevent anything it just gets funnelled into other avenues. When i use to play World of Warcraft i use to get a good laugh out of people talking junk in trade chat late at night. It was all obscene garbage but it was funny. When blizzard nerfed this by having players reported for anything controversial the player base got annoyed and hay what do you know, they started leaving or communicating elsewhere and the ingame community died entirely. Policing chat is only going to have consequences for the community they are housing and most people here should be adults it is an 18's franchise. So they should be mature enough to ignore the nonsense and also be free to express their frustration and toxicity whatever way they feel. This route Dice is taking will not be the end but the beginning to full scale policing of thought. And the player base being gamers is just gonna go to other games or get the hump with Dice and EA's interference. The fact that 'White Male' got muted made me want to quit this franchise entirely on principle. Dice need to step back a few steps and focus on the game mechanics, not how players treat each other.
  • zenn_nme
    800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Play BF3, hear your character scream that they "are getting the pooh pushed in"! I miss real Battlefield!

:D
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You can't write "Ohh" either, as hh is censored :D
  • VincentNZ
    2682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was writing stuff in squad chat, in german, and the german "do you have" or "habt" is filtered out and I have no idea why. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if the chat filter was not by default on, or if it would only apply to english swear words and not include abbreviations etc..
  • mikelle011
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have typed "ne moze" what means "can not" in my language and chat box mad it appear like "ne ****"

made me lul irl
  • woba42
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mikelle011 wrote: »
    I have typed "ne moze" what means "can not" in my language and chat box mad it appear like "ne ****"

made me lul irl

ma da :P
  • Hawxxeye
    5345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The censorship is a total failure if it does not filter out the "EZ" variants.
  • Old_Machines
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is strange especially when you can hear your soldiers cursing all over the battlefield.
  • Old_Machines
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mikelle011 wrote: »

made me lul irl

hahahah ne seri :D
  • WallyBeener
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've heard the characters in game yell curse words that are censored in chat. Where is the logic in that? This is an M rated game...
  • PicklePatriot45
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the fact that "gamers" still play this garbage is beyond stupidity.
  • Titan_Awaken
    661 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nice necro.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1781 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Nice necro.
    Now closed.
This discussion has been closed.