Best weapons in each class

xOEx_Jabba81
75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey guys.
Wanted to know which weapons you think are the best for each class.

Assault:
Medic:
Support:
Recon:

Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• UltraMG42CamPeR
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MG-42
    I didnt use other class guns yet
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Each class has 3-4 very good weapons, dont think there is any best yet. Seems sofar well balanced.
  • ferrit44
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    Medic : None, they're all gash
    Recon: ?
    Assault: Gewehr 43
    Support: KE7

There is no argument against the support and assault best in class weapons, the two I've listed are clearly BS, use them and try to disagree :)
  • ElliotLH
    9588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not unlocked all of the weapons yet unfortunately but the Gewehr 43 has to be 'up there'.
  • KaosVonAdder
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The medic in BFV is desperately ¯\_(ツ)_/¯! Outgunned by every other weapon in the game and practically useless.

A pile of garbage SMG's that fire blanks. Way to completely ruin a class Dice.
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice to hear your opinions so far.
    I for myself mostly play assault and recon.
    There I am using the M1A1 and the M96/30. Looking forward o the RSC in Recon-class aswell.
  • Hawxxeye
    7773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Assault: STG 1-5
    Medic: not a clear winner but the Suomi, the Sten and the MP40 are commonly used.
    Recon: Throwing knife...
  • MommyHacks
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There I am using the M1A1 and the M96/30. Looking forward o the RSC in Recon-class aswell.
    RSC is trash compared to g43 and m1a1.

• xOEx_Jabba81
    RSC is trash compared to g43 and m1a1.

Okay thanks :-)
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    Assault: STG 1-5
    Medic: not a clear winner but the Suomi, the Sten and the MP40 are commonly used.
    Recon: Throwing knife...

Throwing knife very cool :-D
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In my opinion:

Assault: Liking the G43 so far, though it is hampered by my accuracy
    Medic: Suomi with the "Drum mag would be to unbalanced cried the Assault so we only get a 50 rounds mag" upgrade (I can't work with the MP40 as it simply fires to slowly for me)
    Support: KE7 is the best currently (due to a bug or something), by personally I like the FG42 due to it looking good (I can't hit anything with it though) and the MG42
    Recon: Whatever lets be fight at close range (I am rank 2, so that would be the first semi-auto gun), though with me experience as a Support I can tell that any Bolt-Action Rifle with remove my head in one shot...
  • jordi_vendrell
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Assault: I'm liking the Sturmgewehr 1-5 the most. My second choice would be the Turner SMLE.
    Medic: Still have to play this role a bit more.
    Support: MG 34, especially in Operations/Assault modes, where combat is a bit more static.
    Recon: Same as medic, I don't have enough hours of play. I'm sticking with the first weapon for now.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turner is so much better then G43 for assault. And with 20mag you can kill 5-6 people for 1 reload and extremely fast.
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    edited November 2018
    Turner is so much better then G43 for assault. And with 20mag you can kill 5-6 people for 1 reload and extremely fast.

Nice. I will try the Turner then. For Support I don´t linke these MG´s at all. I don´t want to lay down or put the bipod somewhere to have accuracy.
  • GP-Caliber
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    assault: G43
    Medic: Mp40
    Support: Ke7
    Recon: Lee enfield
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    My preferences.
    Assault: StG 44, not a fan of SLR's myself. So it seems the obvious choice as an automatic weapon for distance when tapfiring.
    Medic: MP-40, for now. Still need to compare it to the MP-34, trying to get the most ranged weapon for this class.
    Support: FG-42, reminds me of my favorite weapon of BF1; the BAR. Only drawback 20-round clip, but has a fairly quick reload.
    Recon: Not used yet.
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    As we see in this discussion... it seems fairly balanced at all. Everyone is using different weapons. NICE!
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Assault: Selbstlader 1916 with bipod, quick aim, fast fire and improved accuracy while standing.
    Medic: Thompson with 50 mag
    Sniper: ZH-29
  • UniQue1992
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Assault: I'd say the Sturmgewehr 1-5 but has a TDD bug going on, maybe without the bug it's not as strong anymore.
    Support: KE7, broken as laser precision (also had TDD bug going on).
    Medic: They are all garbage, you hear ppl say otherwise but that are the non medic players. They are just afraid that medic will get stronger.
    Recon: I don't know about the Kar98 yet but I love the Gewehr M.95.
  • Old_Machines
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    At the moment (only reached max rank in Assault class)

Assault: Really tight race between StG 44, Gewehr 43 and Selbstlader M1916, depending on your playstyle, but I think the StG wins because it's good in any situation.

Medic: MP28 at the moment, respectable rate of fire with manageable recoil for medium range (it has the weird holding animation tho :D )

Support: MG34 (probably will be replaced by MG42 when I unlock it) if you like more defensive style, M30 Drilling if you like to snipe people with a shotgun :D

Recon: Throwing knife