Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Worldwide Launch

Comments

• Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remove all class ability to revive and leave it only to the medic - allowing all players to revive regardless of class creates a horde of enemies that are unmanageable when assaulting an objective.

When you down a player and move on he can be revived by an assaulter, support or recon? That doesn't make any sense and cheapens the value of the medic on the field.

The medic revive has been devalued - it cheapens the effectiveness on the medic on the battlefield.

Let the medic be a medic and the other classes can focus on doing their jobs.

I think this would be a positive nerf that would make the game more strategic, and create further teamwork.

disagree on this... just give medics semi-auto rifles
  • aka_mapuBAHHA
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would it also be possible for infantry to be able to rotate anti-tank guns 360° on the spot without having to hitch them to a vehicle?
    God, yes please!

• nicholsfloyd
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Assignments:
    I would like to be able to switch assignments in between matches and equip ones just earned, so I don't have to back out of the lobby I am to assign a new one. I find myself having to pack out of a lobby after every game to equip a new proficiency and sometimes mastery assignments and it get tedious.

Team Play
    Maybe randomizing the teams after each match so one side isn't the dominant force within the lobby. I have been on plenty of teams that lose or win by 250+ for 5 straight games. I think it would do wonders to have more competitive and balanced teams after some randomization and right fitting of teams in the love.

Credit
    I know this problem has been pointed out and you are currently working on a solution but, I reached Max level awhile ago and am not receive credit for it. I am wondering if there will reimburse level 50 players some of the credit they missed out on? I currently am finding myself not being able to apply specializations to some of the guns I am working on because I am not earning enough each day.

TTK
    Personally I feel like the TTK is just right and it really punishes you for not sticking with your squad and contesting without cover. I think it goes well with the game and forces you to slow down your pace and steers you in the direction of working with you squad and team.

Weapons
    Over all I think the weapons feel pretty balanced, however I do think the weapons you start out with in every class are a little too powerful. For instance, I don't see my self wanting to use any other SMG besides the Sten because it has range, stability, and TTK.

LMGs
    I think it would be a good fix to slow the time it takes to go from standing up to prone when using an LMG. I find my self getting first shot on kids, landing my shots, and then having them get down to prone and just shredding me apart.

Assault
    The gewehr should be nerfed. There have been plenty of times I have gotten first shot and all it takes is one head shot to kill me. I think a good TTK would be 2 head shots.

Overall I really like the game and it is so fun. I think you all have created a very immersive game, and your hard work is showing. Keep up the good work.
  • bora_drljaca
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just don't understand one thing... how can anyone sell UNFINISHED product?
    DICE and EA knew that game is not finished and that has so many bugs, but they still decided to put it for sale.
    Imagine you buy a car without brake system, but you will get brake system update after 7 days....
    Is there some consequences for knowingly selling product that is not finished? This is not happening first time with DICE and EA...
  • tsurumyon86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't write English well.
    I felt that the ammo box was hard to see.
    I want close past work.
    For example, ammo box display on the map.
  • brevbaerarn
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi! The hour that i got to play was indeed nice, and i think you will be able to balance this in to a nice game. HOWEVER, One hour.

Then "Lost contact to EA servers" >:)>:)

with this in thought

*Flushed dns
    *VPN Tunnel
    *Checked ISP issues, Nothing
    *Reinstalled the game
    *Reinstalled Origin+Game
    *Changed to a new router
    *Called your support, they told me to Reinstall the game....
    *Got origin acces, upgraded to DELUXE Reinstalled the game.
    *Connected through a Friend, got funneled to SP intro and then to main screen with the adorable "LC to EA servers"

And i get to play the intro, EVERY time i start the game.... so it doesnt seem to save the Singleplayer... so yeah well.
    Money well spent.
  • PlasmaVortex23
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome game so far! Just jumped in first time for an hour or so.
    TTK feels awesome! Dont change!
    Everything feels fluent and fun.
    Imediately addictive!

Thanks!
  • binog16
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guys, goodday, i'm exeriencing a 30fps drop when playing multiplayer on bf5, my game setting is 1440p ultra, and i think i have a decent pc for that settings, 4790cpu, vega64gpu & a 8gb ram.. Is there anyone having the same prob? I'm thinking that the game isn't optimize yet..
  • Bingus_Khann
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Really enjoying this game as a first time PC owner! Feedback on Breakthrough, it's pretty tough as the attacking team to get through 2nd or 3rd flags because the first is so hard to conquer. Because of this some games end super quickly which can be annoying.
  • Starky6969
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where is HARDCORE or 200% damage?? This having to shoot someone 20 times is so frustrating,unrealistic and annoying!! BRING ON HARDCORE MODE ASAP!! I have friends that are refusing to play until HARDCORE arrives!!
  • EvensaureVRA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want one thing from BF3, and that is stats on dog tags! And i want that dog tag to be shown for the player that gets killed. For example if i have 1000 knife kills i want the person i kill to know(if i choose to have that stat on the dog tag)!
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    The best Battlefield yet, for infantry especially, but as a tanker main, I'm torn.

I would love to hear some feedback from the devs on the issues raised by the many forum and Reddit posts concerning the state of tanks in BFV. These extend far beyond the Panzerfaust.

Resupply Depots
    While it's great to see the feedback on the Panzerfaust has been received, we've heard nothing about the resupply depot system, which many of us feel needs some adjustments. I, and others, really wish it would take tankers the same time as engineer support players to rebuild depots. I have had my tank stolen far too many times rebuilding them; I wish this would be solved somehow, perhaps an immobiliser while building depots or repairing, and a driver seat override. I trust DICE to find a solution! Also I hope they add the request depot rebuild order to the comma rose, however everyone I've spoken to has really struggled to locate and recognise the depots when I've asked, yet alone of their own accord.

Systemic Damage
    Systemic damage does not consistently clear during repairs, despite being at a depot, etc. This often leaves the heavies in a particularly difficult position, where having a disabled turret and track means the end of your run.

Asymmetrical Tanks
    Many of us feel the meta favours lights and mediums far more than heavies. Will the heavies see some balances made in their favour?

AT Mine Kamikaze
    Beyond the panzerfaust spam, the mine flinging at lightning speed feels too cheap a way to kill tanks, it's simply too easy to YOLO kamikaze them, especially when splash damage and MG TTK is so low, along with the turret speed (although I LOVE this new turret traverse system, so that isn't a complaint!). In fact I feel this is a greater threat to tanks than even the Panzerfaust, but it hasn't been addressed at all. Is this mine flinging as intended? Surely not?

Splash Damage
    Will the splash damage be addressed? I just landed a round directly at the feet of a player with the Valentine's 6-pounder and did 85 damage. It was great in the Beta, and even then many complained it was too low. Low splash damage is currently amongst the top complaints for tanks.

Coaxial MGs
    It would be great to be able to upgrade these like other classes can. Also the current TTK/ BTK feels too slow at any range to effectively counter hide and peek explosive spam, which for a heavy tank far too frequently results in a long and dreary, if not disabled, retreat to a resupply depot, even if you succeed in killing the threat. In a Valentine one bullet did 8 damage at point black range, at range the TTK/ BTK is sometimes phenomenal. I understand the need to discourage camping, but why sell the light tanks in Dev Talks as flankers and harrassers if you can't effectively do these things? Direct hit damage from the auto cannons are crazy in terms of rounds to kill. These are high calibre rounds are they not? 20mm is nearly double the calibre of a .50 cal!

Repair Tool
    Also the repair tool seems closer to a magic wand at the moment. Also it is so rare to receive repairs, nearly all support players I've spoken to didn't realise they have a repair tool. I'm not sure why the tanks should be balanced so strongly with the repair tool in mind. I understand we want to encourage team and squad play, but in the valentine with upgraded loading mechanism, APCR rounds and 6-pounder, I just emptied all 10 APCR rounds into the rear end of a Tiger while the driver had jumped out to repair on the other side, and it didn't even disable it. I can't understand how that's even possible?

I've filed some bug reports for many issues concerning tanks, and I think the many tankers out there vocalising their concerns would love to hear what the devs have to say!

Thanks and keep up the great work!
  • Digger_CB
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Hey Battlefield V Community,

Battlefield V is officially out on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 with both the Deluxe Edition and Standard Edition available now! What a monumental achievement for us at DICE and EA.

Tell me, what's your honest opinion from the time you've spent with it so far? Let us know what we're doing right, how we can improve, and what you're looking forward to.

In the past 3 days I have played the game I think AA's need to be buffed and Panzerfausts need to be nerfed or the tank Armour improved as they seem pretty useless.

The grenades need to be fixed to allow for priming or use of a shorter fuse as they are pointless in game as enemies can run away from them to easily.

Apart from those few things and couple bugs in matches not ending, I think it will be a decent game.
  • trut1l4o
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please add Spoting camera on Spitfire MK VA or Spitfire MK VB and also we hope you guys will make the fighter planes a little bit more faster in turning and we can't wait for speed control too :) THANK YOU !
  • mimchetyYy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Both sides need to be fair, so please put spotting camera upgrade for Spitfire Mk VB , it's impossible to see anything on the ground without spotting or just add an option pilots can spot for themselves. Also will be great if you put Reinforced Wings instead of 2 X 250 LB Bombs on MK VA variant, this will make great balance vs Bf 109 G2 Specializations . Thank you !
  • Aerros11
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Missing Features
    - Manual Lean
    - Suppressors
    - Hardcore Mode (with 1hko Headshots)

These additions will make Battlefield V outshine its predecessors -- demonstrated below.

yZxT6sy.jpg
  • BlindChance
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remove third person aiming aid for planes. Planes suppose to have a high skill ceiling and not be easy mode kill farms.
  • ktolt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There were no sniper glare in open beta and i bought this game only becouse of that reason, this was a dissapointment of a year for me. Actually (and i have no idea why) beta worked far much better on my pc. Like overall better( i dont have high end pc, but it still can run all of the games in medium settings) there were more fps, game ran more smooth, and i didnt have connetion problems. Now, after a release i see glitches, game runs like a kid in epileptic shok, and im constantly losing packets.
  • xxJD_B3ASTxx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Howdy, my first post on here :pensive: I have really enjoyed BFV so far (of course some bugs) but I have now reached level 50 and I know I am probably in the minority regarding that and my playtime but I hope that DICE have some plans to add some more content for endgame or past level 50. It would be awesome if they added a system like BF3 rather than the BF4 system (I didn't play BF1 really so I have no info :pensive: ). I found the BF3 version much more rewarding than the BF4 one. If DICE do have plans I hope they implement it soon with the Tides of War rollout map. What do you guys think?

P.S sorry if this is in the wrong area I'm brand new to this, have a great day!
  • MaxmilianThe1
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    PLEASE DICE DO NOT MODIFY THE TTK!!

FINALLY I can play and kill people without wasting 2 chargers for one person.
    This is war, increasing the TTK is simply stupid and absurd, just to help the noob, camper and casual gamers

You should change the TTK for tanks, it takes too long to kill with a tank.
    The same thing to destroy a tank is not possible to use 2 TNT + 1/2 RPG .... really ABSURD!