Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Worldwide Launch

1234568»

Comments

• CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some more to ad
    • Add some more customisation for sights currently the ADS Reflex sight takes up too much of your view and I’d like the option to switch to the Stens reflex. Also colours should be customisable within your options menu.

• CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also why don’t I get the kill when I’ve smashed 90% of someone’s health and someone finish’s the kill and I don’t get the kill wtf??
  • aka_mapuBAHHA
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    CptDuffy wrote: »
    • Tow mechanic is buggy and I’ve often rolled over the guns being towed it’s just annoying atill can’t figure out how to detach the tow

That's odd for a veteran. As it said in key bindings settings it's "T" by default =)
  • AluminumPaladin
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All MGs should have better penetration vs wooden fortifications, wooden walls, and the thin metal sheets which form the exterior walls of the hangars on Aerodrome.

Sandbag fortifications should not degrade/break apart so easily: MMG fire should be much less effective vs sandbags, and frag grenades should not reliably blow apart sandbag fortifications or barbed wire. Coax fire from tanks should be a little more effective vs sandbags.

Support class should be able to de-construct barbed wire fortifications and clip wire fences.

Support class should be only class that can build supply depots, like at launch.

Please explain the spotting mechanics thoroughly in a blog post. Suppressing fire from Support players seems to spot enemies regardless of whether they are Machine Gunner or Engineer; unsure if Machine Gunner perk is working or if the in-game blurb about the ability is accurate.

Please explain the medical pouch resupply mechanics thoroughly, and the medical crate/ammo crate mechanics. They seem to have changed since launch.

I think medical pouches should be harder to acquire.

I think current squad requisition points should directly influence the amount of ammo available to a player upon spawning, and the presence/absence of a medical pouch in their inventory.

In Grand Operations, there should be more granular effects resulting from the outcome of the prior day's mission, instead of "attacker gets a bonus" vs "attacker does not get a bonus." I also think some of the bonuses should be less predictable, rather than granting the attackers the same bonus every time they win a specific day/map.

Please give squad leaders another way to influence the battlefield, in addition to the excellent Reinforcements. Perhaps the ability to apply buffs to squad members, at the cost of req points: buffs like "squad members spawn with full ammunition" or "squad members can carry 1 additional magazine worth of ammunition for their primary weapons" or "squad members within 20m of squad leader are harder to suppress, and only receive 50% of normal suppression from enemy fire"

The recon spotting scope should not instantly and automatically spot every enemy within its field of view. Enemies should be spotted instantly when the scope is zeroed in on their location; IE the enemy is centered in the scope's FOV. Enemies hovering near the edge of the the scope's FOV should remain unspotted for something like 2 seconds.

Players who are "calling out" for medical assistance while bleeding out should be audibly heard calling for assistance, by both friendly and enemy forces.

Players who are "bleeding out" should be able to highlight nearby medics/squadmates, and request assistance from that specific nearby teammate. Perhaps grant the teammate a boost to sprinting speed if they attempt to revive someone who is specifically calling to them.
  • CptDuffy
    All MGs should have better penetration vs wooden fortifications, wooden walls, and the thin metal sheets which form the exterior walls of the hangars on Aerodrome.

Sandbag fortifications should not degrade/break apart so easily: MMG fire should be much less effective vs sandbags, and frag grenades should not reliably blow apart sandbag fortifications or barbed wire. Coax fire from tanks should be a little more effective vs sandbags.

Support class should be able to de-construct barbed wire fortifications and clip wire fences.

Support class should be only class that can build supply depots, like at launch.

Please explain the spotting mechanics thoroughly in a blog post. Suppressing fire from Support players seems to spot enemies regardless of whether they are Machine Gunner or Engineer; unsure if Machine Gunner perk is working or if the in-game blurb about the ability is accurate.

Please explain the medical pouch resupply mechanics thoroughly, and the medical crate/ammo crate mechanics. They seem to have changed since launch.

I think medical pouches should be harder to acquire.

I think current squad requisition points should directly influence the amount of ammo available to a player upon spawning, and the presence/absence of a medical pouch in their inventory.

In Grand Operations, there should be more granular effects resulting from the outcome of the prior day's mission, instead of "attacker gets a bonus" vs "attacker does not get a bonus." I also think some of the bonuses should be less predictable, rather than granting the attackers the same bonus every time they win a specific day/map.

Please give squad leaders another way to influence the battlefield, in addition to the excellent Reinforcements. Perhaps the ability to apply buffs to squad members, at the cost of req points: buffs like "squad members spawn with full ammunition" or "squad members can carry 1 additional magazine worth of ammunition for their primary weapons" or "squad members within 20m of squad leader are harder to suppress, and only receive 50% of normal suppression from enemy fire"

The recon spotting scope should not instantly and automatically spot every enemy within its field of view. Enemies should be spotted instantly when the scope is zeroed in on their location; IE the enemy is centered in the scope's FOV. Enemies hovering near the edge of the the scope's FOV should remain unspotted for something like 2 seconds.

Players who are "calling out" for medical assistance while bleeding out should be audibly heard calling for assistance, by both friendly and enemy forces.

Players who are "bleeding out" should be able to highlight nearby medics/squadmates, and request assistance from that specific nearby teammate. Perhaps grant the teammate a boost to sprinting speed if they attempt to revive someone who is specifically calling to them.

I’d agree with most of that.

Unsure what you mean by explain the med pouches they’re pretty self explanatory I thought.
  • CptDuffy
    CptDuffy wrote: »
    • Tow mechanic is buggy and I’ve often rolled over the guns being towed it’s just annoying atill can’t figure out how to detach the tow

That's odd for a veteran. As it said in key bindings settings it's "T" by default =)

Yeah my point is it doesn’t come up as an action displayed in the screen and it should because as I’m sure you’ve noticed towing isn’t a big thing maybe if it were a little more visually highlighted it’d be a more prominently used mechanic.

(And I’m on Xbox mate so no T button)
  • Thuse_X
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello there, Thuse here!
    Iv played all classes and tested alot of the most popular weapons.
    Iv almost Maxed out all vehicles (ran out of CC tho)

And so far the game is.. Great with a few sidenotes.
    Things i know are being Alterd like:
    1. Smgs are abit on the weak end
    2. few maps
    3. little costumization
    4. more content etc.
    are on the way into the game slowly, but there are bugs and some balance issues that i rarely see ppl complain about like.
    In my and a few of my friends Stukas ( either model ) the Emergency repair CAN NOT be refreshed on a supply station.

U can NOT spawn into a squad mates british bomber at times.

Lamps floating in the air after blowing up the buildings (specially the long barracks on aerodome)
    The bell floating in the air after the church tower has bin demolished on Arras.

and some balance issues are abit. wonky.

Like a bomber being able to bomb the entire enemy team just seconds after they are able to move on most maps.
    The british AA feeling alot stronger than the german (or is it just me?)
    The Panzerfaust being way to strong, iv bin hit 70-75 dmg in some tanks by 1 shot. so even with emergency repair iv bin 2 shotted,
    this also ties into that the Assault class in itself has so strong anti-inf weapons that alot of players run the class leading to an army of Panzerfausts being available on the maps.
    compare it to the times of bf2 where the anti-tank class weaponery was sub-par but the class was vital for taking down tanks.
    Now they hold Weapons that are Stronger than SMGs in close range, are excellent on mid range and they can wield semi-autos that are so much stronger than Snipers Auto-loaders that
    you just gett disheartend to use an auto-loader at all. ( yes the auto-loaders are decent even if they cant 1hit hs at point blank range) but the semi-autos of the assault class can fire 2--3
    times FASTER, with more ammo, at almost the same accuracy and with slightly reduced dmg. instead of 2 body shots its like 3-4..
    imo the assault weps should be Nerfed quite abit.. atleast the semi-autos.
    (fyi iv played assault Most of all classes)

As for the support class they feel decent, mby just me but maybe on the stronger side but not by alot.
    the issue is with supression (even if all classes have it, its iconic to the support class).
    I agree that the bf3-bf4 supression was Insane and overkill by adding blurr, sway , accuracy penalties like crazy
    but right now, its adding a visual-only effect that iv rarely even noticed.
    this leads to any tactical useage of "covering fire" that was widely used by skilled players in bf3-4 to supress enemies, advance and protect allies.
    but now.. even when i drop down and unleash my mg-42 with 250 bullets on a narrow hallway to let my friend res a squadmate, it takes a second then a sniper or a semi-auto assault
    sidesteps out and pops me in the head without any issues.
    i gett that this is hard to balance.
    but id want a stronger visual effect, sound muffle, and possibly even a sway increase on the weapon.. at MAX a slight accuracy penalty, but that depends on how much sway they add.
    i mean, at that moment ur head is pounding, ur hear about 1000 bullets a minute pass ur ears/head, ur heart is going at max.. and u think ull just calmly take a step to the left and snapshot some1 in the face?
    doubt it. in both the sense of realism, more tactical options for ALL classes (besides the smoke) id want some form of buff to the Supression ( even if i kinda hated the old 1, this one is currently, very Mjeh and underwhelming).

as for the snipers, even if i hate the lenseflare , both seeing the enemies and knowing that i have one myself. Dice wants it to stay. and in that sense id want it tuned down, sometimes u think there is a damn sun rising behind a stone. it looks ugly and the "max width" of the max sized flare should be reduced by like 50%.

this was what i had the top of my head, might add more further on :) thanks for the read!
  • Sgt_William_dk
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    AFK. That is so annoying.
    Im in a squad and the squad leader dont spawn.
    I request orders and become squad leader according to the chat box, but i never get the ability to kick or give orders.
    for 20 min. the squad leader never spawn and dont get kicked.
    At the end of the game the squad have over 50.000 unused squad points and he is still not being kicked.
    Bug like these is really annoying.
    Either they should spawn during a limit time periode or they should be auto kicked, even they're using the mouse or keyboard in the menu.
  • mimchetyYy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just want to aks , where is our leafs camo from the beta?? Also you guys need to add higher scope zoom for long range than 6x, maybe 8x or 10x will be great.
  • trut1l4o
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA / Dice , it's near to impossible to take ground enemy with the fighter plane, please do something with the BF 109 G2 miniguns and Spitfire MK VA miniguns , a lit bit more splash damage or just incrased damage a little bit vs ground targets. Also please replace Reinforced Wings or 2x WFR-GR 21 on BF 109 G2 with Field Repair and 2x 250 LB Bombs or Smoke Screen on Spitfire MK VA with Field Repair. Dogfighters need Filed repair with Radar, please do this changes for us this time and big Thanks !
  • Sgt_William_dk
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like the new update.
    However something important is still missing.

AFK Kick.

I just played Squad conquest.
    We are only 8 guys on each team and 1 guy on our team was Away From Keyboard the whole game.
    19 min. AFK. Why does bfv allow players to stand AFK for 19 min.?
    And that is not all, when the game ended he was moved to the other team where he can stand AFK for another 19 min.

A lot of players getting very frustrating about that part.
    The AFK tolerance in Squad Conquest must be lowered to 2 min. or max. 5 min.

Keep up the good work, Great game.